MoC 76
413 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

76

Julian walked out of his camp, he knew that the Master of the other side appeared based on the crashing sound that came. 

They didn't have any Master because Duke Saraza and Marquis Fillan had their own personal job to do. 

Julian knew that only a few people support them. Why? Because the Empire was going to collapse. A lot of nobles already changed their sides, some even declared their territory as a new country. 

Julian sneered at those people, would show them that the Cransia was still alive. His element started to rise. Mist gathered around him. Many of his predecessors, had taken the path of Mist. However, Julian was different from them, his mist had a corrosive effect. He was one of the blessed people who had innate ability since birth. 

He glanced at Augusta, his younger brother laughed. 

"This is the first time we will fight together."

Augusta said, he held his sword and pointed it at their enemy. 

"Don't make any mistakes."

Julian seriously said and Augusta chuckled. 

"Same to you."

The Master tilted his head when he saw that his enemies would be young men. 

Natan crossed his arms, it seemed that the Royalty was not showing any importance to his status. They didn't give him respect and delivered these two men to their death. 

How could these men fight him? Natan was a Master of the Porzin Kingdom. His king commanded him to help the Duke to fight the Royalty. He couldn't kill any innocent people and weak soldiers because a Valkyrie was watching their every movement. 

And now this. He was insulted seeing that his opponents were these pipsqueaks. 

"Oi, even if you are kids, I won't show any mercy."

"Haha, That's what we want old man. Show me what you got. Don't give us a boring fight."

Augusta mocked. 

"Arrogant!"

Since it looked like no Master would show then he would gladly fight these two Prince. He started to move, he got behind them and made a spinning kick. Augusta blocked his attack, Natan's metal shoe hit his sword and sparks came out in their clash. The Master was surprised that his attack was blocked. 

"Hoh, how about this."

Together with his gauntlets, a barrage of punches rain on them. Augusta tried to block every attack but he couldn't parry all of it. Some of the punch hit him. 

"Kid, I'm a Speed Type Rara Avis. You can't fight me in terms of speed."

Natan began to accelerate more, Augusta grunted cause it was getting harder to block the attacks. 

" Hey, are you not done!?"

"On it." 

Julian gestured with his two hands, water blade flew attacking the enemy. Natan saw the incoming blade and he avoided it nonchalantly.

"Is that it?"

"No, I'm just getting started."

Julian replied to Natan's sarcastic question. The mist came upon the ground, Natan was surprised that he didn't detect it. However, he didn't let the mist hit him. 

He had information that Prince Julian had a corrosive effect. That's why he believed that Augusta was easier to beat compared to him. 

Though his deduction was wrong, both Prince was dangerous. 

"Don't forget about me!"

Augusta approached him while he was busy evading the mist. Augusta slashed his shoulder slightly. Natan was slightly cut. He was furious that an Intermediate wounded him. As a Master who overcame the tribulation of Speed, it was a big humiliation to be wounded by these young men. 

He made a large swing and struck Augusta. 

"Gah!" 

The man rolled twelve meters away. He coughed blood but he forced himself to stand. As a general, he faced many kinds of obstacles. Being hit by a Master was a normal occurrence to him. 

He sprinted and return. Natan saw Augusta but he decided to attack Julian. His power was dangerous. He ran and chopped his stomach. Julian took the attack. However, he was not cut in half, a thin but strong armor was inside his clothes and protected him. He took a potion to lessen the damage. 

Natan found that his gauntlet was melting savagely, he immediately tossed it. Julian covered his body with a small amount of water, when this water touched him, it corroded his gauntlet. 

Natan felt that his opponents were toying him.

"Don't belittle me!"

Now, he became serious, and the true battle would start. 

The two brothers grinned, this was the real battle they wanted. 

They were closed to a breakthrough, and to do that, they must overcome a great challenge. They must face Natan to reach the Tribulation. 

They understood that they were doing suicide but they didn't have any way to quickly reach the stage. In this situation where their country was near to destruction, they must become strong. They must reach the Tribulation. 

…………………

Aria was looking at them, she was far and she could only see them like ants but she could determine what was happening. 

She clasped her hands, she already experienced losing loved ones. She prayed to the Goddess of the Sea that her brothers would conquer these hurdles. 

At the back, Empress Maria was watching her. She was out of focus and she couldn't think straight. The death of the Emperor gave her a shock. Sometimes, she was looking at nowhere, it felt like she was insane.

 However, she could still understand what was happening in her surrounding. She just didn't want to join, she already lost her reason to live. At first, her dream was to become the mother of the next Emperor…… But, she realized that it was not her true feelings. Her true dream was to see her husband acknowledge her and love her. That didn't happen, Aquila died before it happened. 

Now, the ghost of the past was hunting her. She recalled the image of Ariana in the Princess…… And she didn't feel any hatred, only defeat. 

(I'm sorry if it's late....)

14