MoC 86
335 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

86

[ Luze Obata, the childhood friend of Aria. They treated each other like sisters. Luze was always there whenever Aria felt lonely. 

She was her lady-in-waiting and she served Princess Aria wholeheartedly. When the civil war happened, she was shocked that her father declared war on the Royal Family. 

Since she treated Aria as her sister, she decided to stop her father. She decided that no blood must shed, and no one's going to die. 

In the last chapter of Auburn War volume 2, Yuusha faced the Duke. They fought like maniacs, never caring about their bodies. They have healing abilities that made them suicidal. 

Their battle was brutal, flesh and blood scattered on the floor. And they were closed to death. 

At this moment, Duke Obata never thought his daughter would stab him. Luze used a lengthy sword and impaled him, she was crying. However, she knew that her father made a large unforgivable sin. 

"Father stop this! I know that you are forced to do this!!! …… the Heretics!, they threatened you! I saw it…… The basement… Father, please."

Luze cried and her hands trembling while holding the sword, she killed her father.

One time, it was when she was 15 years old, she entered the basement under their manor and she heard a voice.

"I don't want this! You said that you want to create creatures made of souls!! This is dangerous!!"

She heard her father shouting at the crystal ball. Duke Obata was haggard and he didn't sleep for weeks. He made atrocities, many horrors related to the human body. He didn't want to continue doing this, his conscience couldn't endure the act of killing innocent people. 

"Duke, remember that we were the reason why you're in your position. We helped you awakened the rare element of Healing. Now you must do your job. And you don't have a choice, you are already a Heretic since the day you accepted our help"

The woman smirked, the image was projected by the crystal. The voice stopped after some time and their conversation ended. 

"Kuck…. Gahh!!!!"

Duke Obata smashed everything, he was frustrated that he was being used. After that, the Duke left the basement and he was fuming in anger. 

Luze curiously entered the basement, she became pale.  She realized that her father was wretched. What she saw inside were meats of mangled humans… She almost screamed but she covered her mouth, she was terrified.

What she saw when she was a child forced Luze to kill her father… She didn't want to see her father suffered enduring the act of experimenting with human lives.

The Duke accepted her stab, he loved his daughter, his everything. He coughed and came close to his daughter and said sorry. 

Before he died, he wanted to say the secret that he discovered. He didn't want to die as a traitor, for his last breath, he spoke everything he found.

".... I'm creating_____"

Auburn War, Volume two.]

.........

.......

.....

....

..

.

That scenario was never going to happen. Why?

'Because Luze and Duke Obata in my novel were different.… Fuck! I can't believe that Luze of this version inherited the madness of her father!! '

Christopher wanted to yell. He heard that the one who gave him the Gift about premonition was the Creator, an entity that didn't have the capability to think. 

He cursed the Creator even though he knew that what he was doing was nonsense. No matter what he does, he couldn't change the fact that Luze was a murderer, a sadistic murderer that loves to torture her prey. 

Christopher felt his plan getting blur. Luze wasn't only a major part of this volume but in his entire story. She would become a Healing Master that would help her darling(Yuusha). 

Christopher massaged his forehead. The kids were in the room, but they were not sleeping, they couldn't sleep now that their painful past reawakened. The name Luze Obata triggered their painful memories. 

Christopher looked at their door, he felt remorse. These kids suffered physically and mentally. Christopher's heart tightened, he was choked believing that he was the one who made them suffer. 

Christopher knew that he's just an ordinary noble. However, his other half was the man who created this world. Derik felt guilty. To all of the people who died because of his writing, he felt guilty. 

'Ahh! Fuck it!!'

Christopher punched his face, he bled but the cut quickly heal. He smiled grimly and punched himself again. He did this thrice to calm himself. 

He stood and walked to the children's room. He didn't knock, he opened the door, it was unlocked. The door creaked and Christopher saw Rachel silently crying. 

Christopher saw that Ben and Moss were afraid too. Christopher came close to them. He kneeled down and face them, he stared at their eyes who have seen hell.

"I'm sorry…"

This was the only thing he could say 

Ben saw him first and Christopher tapped his head. Ben didn't know why but began to cry. 

Moss felt a hand touching his head, he looked up and saw Christopher. Moss's vision blurred when he saw Christopher. 

He was crying. Christopher was crying. 

"It's okay, it's not bad to cry."

Rachel heard him, she hiccuped and saw that Christopher was crying just like her. 

The three kids saw the affection in his eyes. They felt that Christopher was cursing himself, because of what happened to them. 

The three kids bawled since Christopher didn't hide sadness. They expressed the anxieties that were eating them. Christopher hugged the three kids, he wanted to show that not all of the adults were like Luze. 

The three kids cried loudly and Christopher stayed with them. These kids were his responsibility, it's enough that he let his sister died. He didn't want these kids to experience any hardship anymore. 

…………………

Morning came, they didn't get any rest. Their eyes were swollen because of the endless shedding of tears. When they looked at each other, they laughed because they found their faces funny. 

After what happened last night, the kids were now convinced that Christopher was a good guy. He didn't ask what happened in the past, he only stayed with them hugging their bodies. He cried together, he didn't say any comforting words and he just stayed with them. For the children, it's enough. They could see that Christopher cared for them. 

Sometimes, not saying anything is the best solution. 

"Haha, your face looks awful!"

Donovan spat the drink and laughed. Christopher scratched his head, it seemed that even his Gift couldn't cure his swollen and haggard appearance. Well, he didn't care anyway, he already experienced this kind of thing a lot. 

Note that Christopher was a bastard that loved to play in the tavern. He would wake up in the morning having a hangover and a haggard face. 

"Well, I guess you already have an answer. We will pack our things tomorrow, I will talk to my men about this incoming invasion."

Donovan smiled. He liked the determined eyes that Christopher had. He remembered Vincent when he sees it. 

'They are really brothers, huh.'

He thought, he began to think that maybe he would witness another rise of a new Hero.  

"Thank you, before that, I still want to talk to the Count of the Moroni. Perhaps he can help us to increase our chances of winning."

"That's a good idea but I'm not sure if he will accept it. Count Seblan is a lecherous man and he is greedy. "

"Don't worry, I have a plan."

"Okay."

Donovan shrugged, he believed Christopher had a good idea. 

(Note: the original version of Luze is a good and kind woman. But Luze of this version is the opposite. What happened in the original volume two will not happen in this Arc, Christopher interfered and changed the future.)

10