MoC 102
297 12 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

102

"Obata, so the experiment was a success huh."

A voice of a woman could be heard. She got short black hair and a pair of blue eyes. She advanced to the road while detecting the presence of the giant monster that was eating people. 

She met two people lying on the ground. She sighed, she knew them.

"Haaahhh, let me guess, you failed again?"

She scratched her hair in annoyance. Zeta and Omicron were unconscious and defeated. Benevere "tch" and massaged her forehead. Omicron and Zeta failed twice but it seemed that they failed again. 

She observed the place and she couldn't find the Stolen Soul. 

"These two…"

Benevere was getting angry. 

She walked to them and lifted her long leg and kicked Omicron's balls, he was the leader so he should be punished first. Her high heels sunken and a crack sound echoed.… Poor eggs. 

"Aaagggghhhh"

The man woke aghast, Omicron touched his waist and screamed. He wriggled like a worm. Tears and snot fell together with blood. 

Benevere didn't stop, she kicked him again. This time, to the head. Omicron's scream stopped when high heels struck his head. 

"Agah!"

"You. Fucking. Useless."

Benevere was mad. She received a divine message from the True Apostle. She was the closest to the Baudan so her Goddess entrusted her to get the study of Duke. When she received her message, she immediately fled and dashed to the Baudan. 

"And this is what I saw!? You fucking lost the artifact!"

She said while assaulting the poor guy. Omicron cried which caused Zeta to wake up. Zeta opened his eyes, he was shocked to see his captain being pummeled by a woman. 

"Hey! What are you doing to captain!?" 

He angrily yelled. Benevere paused looking at him.

"Huh? Are you talking to me?"

Zeta started to remember her. Zeta saw her once, it was when the three Bishops and Archbishop had a meeting. Then, he shivered, he remembered this woman, she is the second Bishop.

"B- B- B- Bishop Benevere!!"

Zeta kneeled and cursed himself for what he did. Bishop Benevere was the most heartless Bishop. She killed all of the men that annoyed her. 

She started to walk to Zeta. Omicron was left behind, blood coming out of his legs… poor eggs got cracked. He fainted with foam in his mouth. 

Zeta remained kneeling and bowed his head. He was shivering, he was afraid that Benevere would kill him. 

"What did you say? I think you were saying why I'm kicking your captain. Did I hear it right, hm?"

"T- That's……"

Zeta was sweating and he was stuttering. 

The sharp tip of the high heels pierced his head. Thankfully, it wasn't deep enough to touch his brain. Zeta cried out, but he endured it. Benevere was twisting her foot and spoke. 

"Be glad that I don't have the urge to kill you right now. Tell me what happened, your captain is grieving because he lost his son so he can't speak right now."

The heels sunk deeper. Zeta felt his skull cracking, any moment, his brain would be crushed. He began to explain what happened. He said everything, he was afraid Benevere would get angry if he doesn't fully explain what happened. 

He said that a man ambushed their carriage and stole the artifact.

"What? One man beat the two of you!? Does the central really have pathetic people like you!?"

Her foot started to dig deeper. However, a divine intervention caused her to stop. Her eyes glowed, her Goddess was directly talking to her. 

The voice of True Apostle reverberated inside her.

After a few seconds, she came back. Her heart was beating faster, she had rough breathing and a sweaty face. She pulled her high heels away from Zeta and quickly touched her legs. A liquid came out of her crotch… she touched the liquid… and licked her fingers.

"Mmmmmm"

Whenever she heard the angelic voice of the Goddess, she would always cum. Yes, this woman was a pervert. She got horny hearing the beautiful voice of True Apostle. However, it was not enough, she needed another climax to get satisfied. 

Zeta didn't move nor look up, he was afraid to move. He didn't saw that Benevere was pleasuring herself. He only heard squishy sounds, after that, he heard a woman moaning. But Zeta couldn't comprehend since he was afraid.

 After some time, Benevere finished her business. She watched the two men who were on the ground. She sighed, her red face exhale deeply. 

"Zeta, wake Omicron. We will go to Baudan to retrieve the Stolen Soul and locate the data regarding the Duke's experiment."

"Y-Yes, Bishop!"

Zeta jumped and went to Omicron. He woke the poor guy. Omicron got an expression of losing his soul, to be precise he lost his future generations. 

Benevere understood that Zeta and Omicron were weak because they got beaten twice, one by Christopher, second by her. They need human meat to heal and regain their strength. 

"I didn't have any human flesh here… well, it's not a problem."

Benevere severed her shoulder and blood gushed out. 

"B- Bishop!"

Zeta and Omicron gasped when they saw that Benevere amputated her shoulder. 

"Relax, this is nothing."

Benevere's shoulder regenerated. She got a strong Gift and she didn't need maintenance such as eating human flesh. Only the lower followers had that kind of Gift. 

Her sliced severed shoulder was tossed to Zeta and Omicron. 

"Eat it, I need your strength even if you two are fucking asshole."

The two nodded and started to gobble her shoulder. They didn't hesitate to eat it since they were hungry. 

"After you eat, I want you to describe who stole the artifact. "

She said crossing her legs and sat on a rock. She smiled, she recalled the message she received. If she successfully completed this mission, her Goddess would let her sleep with her. It's the best reward she could get! 

She only experienced having sex with the Apostle twice, but it's the most unforgettable memory she had. Her Goddess was the most beautiful woman on the Continent. Fuck the other Goddess, for her, True Apostle was the embodiment of beauty. She was excited to be with her again. 

"Now… Who are you, Christopher? Why does my Goddess so eager to see you."

(You see... The Goddesses had a reason why they want to see Christopher... And it's still unknown. )

(Second note, I want to kill myself, this novel is getting crazier, more insane characters are showing up and I'm starting to regret it.... I'm thinking of dropping this novel or putting it on hiatus seriously, actually, right now I'm close to ending arc two (around chap140) and I don't know if I should stop there or not...)

11