MoC 106
255 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

106

Just like what the Archbishop did, Christopher cut his palm. He was in a Demon Beast Form and the blood of Demon Beast flowed inside him. Not only that, his blood wasn't ordinary, it came from the Goddess of Demon Beast. 

Blood came out of the wound, Christopher kneeled and squeezed his palm. The blood dropped to the mouth of unconscious Yuusha. It slowly entered his body, Yuusha's skin became grey and he trembled. 

"Aaaaaagggggghhhhh!"

He screamed and scratched his body. Christopher saw his blood moving inside him, his veins were visible because Yuusha's skin was pale. 

"Aaaaaaaarrrrr!!"

 

Powerful surges of pain pierced his body. Yuusha rolled, he wanted to ease the pain. 

Christopher watched him. Because of his Gift(?), he didn't feel any guilt when he watched Yuusha struggling like a mad man. 

He started to leave, he didn't want to be the target of Yuusha's rage. Reaching Godhood with an unstable mind would cause major destruction. Christopher didn't have any solution except this. The plute was not enough to defeat the creature. 

'I'm thankful that I have this Auburn War…'

Christopher knew nothing about the Flesh. However, the Auburn War had information about the creature. It said that the Flesh was made of hundreds of people who were attached to each other, they were still alive when the process happened. Their souls locked inside the creature. The hundred souls started to merge and if they don't kill it as soon as possible, the Flesh would evolve and gained intelligence. Christopher didn't want that, nobody wanted that.

The Flesh was an unknown entity that he didn't know. Christopher was afraid of something that he didn't know. 

'It's good that I have information about the souls, I now have a way to kill it.'

Christopher started to run away, he felt the tremor of the earth. It was not coming from the Flesh, it was coming from Yuusha. 

"Now, I only have one problem to deal with. "

While running, Christopher held the dagger that always connected to him. He had to talk to Parian, but this was not the right time. Still, he needed her power. 

Christopher steel himself. He decided to do the Ceremony of Calling Of True Name. 

While running, he slashed his wrists. The blood poured into the ground. Christopher continued and slowly opened his mouth.

"I call thy Name! Thy mother of Demon Beasts, thy envy can never be measure. I call thy Goddess Name, Pariah!"

Christopher stabbed himself using the dagger. Blood exited out of his body. He stopped moving and the dagger sunk inside him. It sunk deeper, Christopher felt the dagger assimilate inside. A burning sensation erupted and Christopher cried. 

"Kuck!… So this is the feeling of Calling of True Name. Damn, I feel a lot of negative emotions, the despair is eating me… Kah!"

Dark and disturbing images flashed on his mind, these were all the scenes that Pariah experienced. 

One thing that deeply ingrained in him was the scene where the Abomination was crying, her left arm was missing. She had wounds and her beautiful face had cuts, she was crying holding her bleeding shoulder. She cursed them, she cursed all of her sisters. 

Through her blood, the first Demon Beast was born. It had a pair of wings and tough scales that covered its body. It looked like a lizard with wings, a Dragon was born because of Pariah. 

The Abomination saw her first creation, her heart was full of hatred at that time. She named the Dragon Odium Exituim. Even now, the Dragon was still alive. 

………………… 

The five Masters were breathing rough, they have spent almost all of their energy to keep the Flesh. The plute wasn't working anymore, the souls were fully immuned. It only felt a little stabbing pain when the instrument played. 

"Carafatatatatttatagshshddhdhsjs"

At last, the Flesh made a move. The large mouth cackled. It resounded all over the place. Miranda and the others covered their ears, but it didn't help. They coughed blood, it was funny that a simple laugh almost killed them. If they were not Masters, they believed their heart already stopped beating. 

Miranda wiped the blood and glared at Donovan, he too, was bleeding.

 She glared, 'asking when will he come!?'

Donovan started to waver, perhaps Christopher betrayed him. Maybe he escaped and ran away. However, his thoughts halted when he saw a humanoid creature flying to them. 

All of them looked at the sky, this was their first time seeing the creature. The creature was like a semi-wolf-troll-lizard creature. 

Christopher, The Chimera, appeared.  

But not only that, they started to feel that the ground was shaking. Then, a strong presence of Mana and Aura descended. 

Yuusha Seigi, the Hero, appeared. 

One had demonic power while the other had the essence of a Hero. They moved to the battlefield.

 Yuusha was still unconscious and his body was only moving through instinct. 

Christopher's head was groggy and images flashed inside his mind, he felt his skull splitting but he withstood the pain. He still regained the clarity.

Miranda witnessed two unknown beings getting closer to them. But they didn't feel any hostility. 

Miranda looked at Donovan. 

"Is this the help that you are talking about?"

Donovan didn't answer, he didn't know how to answer. 

Hendrix stared at the Chimera.

"That power is from the Woman of Abomination, though this is the first time I saw something like this."

He was skeptical, it was still unclear if the creature was a human or a Demon Beast. He only experienced this kind of feeling when he met one of the Bishop of the Abomination. He guessed that the Chimera is a Bishop of Abomination. 

As for the other one, all of them had an idea. Only one person had the power to control both Mana and Aura. It was Tatsuya Souretsu, but all of them knew that Tatsuya was dead for almost a thousand years.

"A Hero, huh."

The Masters realized that the second Hero of prophecy was here. 

(From now on, Christopher will slowly change.)

(I'm sorry if I didn't post yesterday, I had a fever, and it was horrible, it was even hard for me to stand up. My mother took my phone and prohibited me from using any digital devices.

I will post another chapter, it will be around two or three hours. )

10