MoC 114
286 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

114

Aria hugged his neck and nuzzled him firmly. She wanted to scream and curse the Deities, her teeth were grinding each other. She hated them, she loathed the higher-beings that watched them in their holy ground. Her fingers clung to Christopher, she was afraid, afraid that her everything would be taken. Christopher hugged her and rubbed her back. 

While Christopher pacified her, another thing entered inside the Princess's head. She had determined eyes and she gently stroked Christopher's body. 

"Christopher who's the best, is it me or that slut, hm?"

Aria whispered and weakly pulled Christopher's hair. The man felt that electricity hit him when Aria softly touched him downwards. He groaned. 

"… You."

"Hm, is that true? You're not lying right?"

Aria smiled although her eyes were like an eagle that clearly watched his every reaction. Even she was not confident about that, what happened under the Secret Passage was too quick. Yes, they spent their first passionate consummation in the Secret Passage and Aria was not sure why Christopher chose her. However, she was happy that he chose her but still, she wanted to hear the reason why. 

"What we did was fun but… I don't like being dominated."

Christopher honestly said, Pariah tossed him all around and he couldn't fight back because Pariah was stronger. He tried to take control but Pariah easily defeated him. 

'I'm sorry Pariah but Aria won this time.'

Aria's eyes widened and her mouth curved upward. She loved his answer, she gained confidence in that one. This means that she could fight the slut in different ways. 

She started to study the situation, the Woman of Abomination was locked in her own space, and she could only see Christopher when he died, Aria had an advantage because she could be with Christopher as long as she wanted. 

'I will slowly erase that slut in his mind. Besides, what happened there was not counted. They had sex but it's in a spirit form, fufu, Christopher is still mine, and fucking through soul was not counted.'

Aria was finding excuses so that she could regain her confidence. As long as Christopher won't die, he won't meet the Woman of Abomination. So Aria had one goal, that is…

'I must not let Christopher died.'

To do that Aria must become stronger. She found a reason to become stronger, she would protect Christopher from any danger and seduction. 

"Christopher, I wanna do it."

Aria didn't hesitate and took off Christopher's clothes. She wanted to show that she was a better woman compared to that slut. 

'Woman of Abomination, are you watching, fufu, I will show you how much Christopher loves me, I will prove to you that Christopher loves me more!'

Aria cupped Christopher's cheek, she was ready at any moment. Christopher immediately caressed her red lips, he wanted to taste them since the beginning. Aria let him do what he wanted because she too loved it. Every kiss sent a shivering shock into her spine. She truly loved this man. 

Pieces by pieces, their clothes slowly disappeared until they were fully naked. No one disturbed their time and they cherished everything they did. 

………………………

"Please don't go…"

Aria sadly said. She watched Christopher wearing the armor. 

Christopher paused and kissed her, Aria was almost captivated but she quickly held his arms so that he won't move. Her naked body touched his. 

"Don't leave me."

She embraced him. 

"Aria, I have the power to see the future. "

Christopher decided to tell his secret. 

"I don't care, please stay with me."

Aria replied, she only wanted Christopher nothing but him.

"I need to do this, I need to save my family."

Christopher wiped the tears that slightly came from her lovely eyes. He kissed her again, stronger. Their lips separated and they looked at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Christopher patted her head. The more time he spent with her the crazier he became. His Side Effect, or should I say his lust was eating him. Truth be told, he still wanted more but he must control his desire. He knew that his Side Effect affected his feelings and he must regulate it. 

"I need to leave."

Aria was forced to nod. Christopher had a major role that he must do and Aria didn't have a choice but to accept it. Christopher would be a great man and Aria knew it, that was why she fell in love more. She smiled and stole his lips, gosh, she wanted this man to be with her forever. 

"Don't die (so that slut won't meet you)"

She said to him, the sentence had two meanings but Christopher didn't know it. 

"I will, you don't have to worry, we will meet again in the Entei, I will just go here first. I had something to do."

Christopher was sure that the royal family would go to the Entei after they defeated the Algia Kingdom.

"Yes, take care."

Aria was sad but she needed to let him do his job. 

Christopher fully equipped his armor, he could go anytime but before that. He took a step and kissed Aria, their tongues intertwined passionately. They had the best moment of their life. 

"We will meet again."

"Yes, I love you."

Aria controlled her emotions and forced not to cry. 

"I love you too."

Christopher exited the tent but his heart would always be with her. 

Christopher heard her sob, he wanted to turn back but he pressed his feet to advance. 

………………… 

After the endless cry of Aria, her emotions were tarted to relaxed. 

She stood and calm her breathing. She looked upward, the tent was covered and she couldn't see the sky. 

"I hate you."

Aria cursed the Woman of Abomination.

"But…"

Aria bit her lips, no matter how many times she declined it, the truth would remain as truth. 

"Thank you…"

Aria almost cried but she didn't. She would hate herself if she cried to the slut who had sex with Christopher. Still…

"Thank you for reviving him."

Aria showed different emotions. 

"Thank you for letting me see him. Thank you that I met him again."

The Woman of Abomination resurrected the man that she deeply loved, and for that she was thankful. 

"But Christopher is mine."

She said with dignity. She was staring at the ceiling of the tent and she said it with conviction. 

"You will never have him."

Aria decided what she would do while Christopher was busy saving the Entei. 

A small marble-like water manifest. Aria practiced her power, if she wanted to protect Christopher then she must be an Intermediate in the minimum. 

(Okay, Aria hated the Abomination but this doesn't change the fact that she saved Christopher and Aria understood that but this and that is different. I'm waiting for the time when Aria will stand equally with the Goddesses.)

10