MoC 119
227 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

119

Christopher didn't have the chance to escape. 

"Stop."

Acacia had a headache while saying it. She touched her head and relaxed her mind. 

"All of you, leave. I have something important to talk about with Christopher." 

"Eh?"

Christopher tilted his head confused about the rapid change of Acacia. Even the followers couldn't keep up with her change of action. 

Zoan stepped in and inquired more.

"Bishop, what do you mean?"

"Leave this place, me and Christopher had something to talk about."

Acacia repeated what she said but this time she said it with a commanding tone. 

Zoan hesitated but he decided to follow her words. The Bishop was strong and she could kill Christopher. Zoan believed that nothing bad would happen. 

He took all the followers with him. The place became quiet leaving Acacia and Christopher alone. 

"… I see I think I understand..."

Christopher slowly grasped what was happening. This kind of scenario happened many times in his novel.

"Are you… Acacia?"

The woman who heard his question laughed. 

"Fufufufu, so you easily discern who I am?"

Acacia(?) had a mocking tone, she was curious about this man.

"So? Who do you think am I, hm?"

Christopher's vision darkened, he didn't know what happened. The only thing he realized that he was in the air, he saw his lower body on the ground. He was cut in half. 

His upper body tumbled and crashed into the bushes. He tried breathing but he couldn't, his intestines were wriggling and blood was all over the place. 

He tried to cry but even that was not possible. He was afraid, he already died thrice but he was still afraid of death. 

He clenched his teeth, his eyes were blurring because of the pain that he was suffering. 

"One month ago, I saw a soul going to my turf, but then it was summoned by the other bitch, at first, I didn't care, because it's a normal occurrence, I saw some souls going to them instead of my place and I don't give a fuck"

Acacia moved her foot. 

"But a few weeks ago, the same soul appeared again, and this time he was not alone, he was with the Hero. They were taken into the same place again. I was shocked and curious so I decided to locate which bitch it was. Then I saw that the Hero's soul and the other soul had gone to the place of that freaky disgusting monster slut."

She didn't hesitate to insult the Woman of Abomination.

"After that, they have revived again, and I couldn't touch them so I let them slip away."

The darkness was moving around her, the darkness loved her so much. 

"But then, I saw you, the soul who was with the Hero, here talking with my Bishop. I studied you and another thing shock me again. You have two embodiment of Goddess."

Acacia, no, the Goddess of Death watched Christopher slowly healing. She didn't kill him, she had many things that she wanted to ask.

"Tell me, do you know the reason why those two bitches gave their embodiment to you?"

Of course, Christopher knew it. However, he couldn't answer because he was focusing on healing his body.  He was dizzy and he didn't even listen to any of her words, only one thing was working on his mind. 

'Heal heal heal heal heal quickly fucking heal!!'

The pain was keeping him awake and it was unbearable. 

"I see… looks like I bully you too much."

The Goddess of Death watched him like a crawling insect on the ground. 

Christopher forced his willpower, his lower body was now fully regenerated. It only took two minutes to completely heal himself but for him, it was forever. 

He grunted and stared at the woman who gave him the suffering. 

"So when are you going to answer my question?"

She was waiting for this man to answer her questions because she wanted to know if her judgment was right. 

Christopher panted crazily, his thoughts were spinning like a Ferris wheel. He didn't expect to meet this sadistic woman here, and he greatly regretted it. 

"Oi, I'm asking you."

This time, dozens of undead crawled out of the soil. They went to them and surrounded Christopher, his escape route was now fully blocked. 

"Why did those bitches gave you their embodiment, hm, care to explain?"

"I… they want to talk to me."

"Oh, you're no idiot, huh. What else?"

Christopher knew what she meant by those questions.

"They want to have a Pact with me."

"Oh, then do you think it's possible?"

"…… I don't know."

"Hm, I see."

Normally, a soul could only be occupied by one Goddess. If a Goddess gave a Gift to a person then the other Goddess won't be able to give him any Gift. Their Authorities would clash inside the person and die if that happened. 

However, there were some people who had an enormous soul that could occupy two or three Goddesses. As of now, there was only one man who had a pact with four Goddesses, it was Tatsuya Souretsu. His soul was so large that the four Authorities could fit in inside. 

"When I first saw Yuusha Seigi, I already knew that he is the Hero of this era. His soul was so enormous, much bigger than Tatsuya. Even I was not sure how many Authorities can he have."

The Goddess of Death bent and got close to him. She started to whisper what she knew about Christopher.

"But then I saw you. Your soul was far bigger than them."

Christopher didn't respond. He already had an idea about it. Tatsuya, Yuusha, and Christopher had one similarity. They were all people from another world that was reincarnated here. 

Christopher knew it, that maybe he was not a mob. Perhaps he had an important role in this novel. 

His idea was right. 

"You can have a pact with many Goddesses as long as your soul can endure it." 

The Goddess of Death said the words that confirmed that Christopher wasn't an ordinary man. He had the things that every Goddess wanted……

"Well, I already won the first battle so I let this fight to the other."

She didn't say it but she had another reason why she didn't want to join the fight. 

Her sisters were wary of her because they didn't want to lose. If she tried to join the fight then there's a high chance that her sisters would make an alliance to kill her. They were jealous and angry that she won last time so if she joined again then they would surely kill her this time. 

11