CHAPTER 1
11 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What happens after people die? They go to either heaven or hell you would say. Well that is true except for extreme cases like our mc Alexander that God believes deserve one more chance in order to achieve their full potential. They of course cannot be reborn in the same world so God has made another Earth which is exactly the same just that the reincarnated ones never existed there before. After 2000 years or precisely at 2001 God reincarnated Alexander the Great to this Earth.

(Time skip 18 years)

There is a mansion in the second largest city of Greece,namely Thessaloniki where lives the richest man of the country Phillip, his wife Olympia and their son Alexander. Alexander is an 18 year old young man with short golden hair, hazel eyes and a body that shows he trains every day.

And this is the start of our story.

I am Alexander and since I can remember I had memories of another life in ancient times where I was a King and managed to conquer much of the known world till the age of 32 where I died. I believe this is a chance I was given to achieve what I did not in my previous life. That is why I am making plans of first becoming the ruler of my country and leading my people in a conquest of the rest of the world.

To achieve that i first must succeed my father's business

Knock knock

-Yes?

-Master I am here to inform you that breakfast is ready and that your father expects you to come eat together.

-Ok tell him I am coming

Dressing myself I go to the dining table where my father and mother are waiting for me.

-Good morning father,mother

-Good morning son,have a seat because today I want to announce to you something.

-What is it dad?

-From today on I transfer all my riches to you my son,I am tired of this life and together with your mothet we will retire ourselves to our private island.

-But dad I am still young for that.

-Son you are not young at all you are even better than me at everything that a rich man needs and I believe it is time you begin making a name for yourself.

-Alright father as you wish.

0