Chapter 6: The revenge starts now
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let this game begin now."  

"Our warehouse is on fire..." The assistant said hesitantly. The second they heard those words, they both froze.  

The warehouse he was talking about was the headquarter of the AB org., where they did all the dirty work- selling drugs, weapons, and sometimes even killing their targets. And by 'targets' I do not mean the people who are after or against them; I mean the people who are an obstacle in their way to power.  

"What!!?" Thomas asked and was in denial.  

"Someone set the warehouse on fire, sir." The assistant repeated and time in a more confident tone. The minute someone went weak in front of them...he was dead.  

"HOW THE HELL CAN THIS HAPPEN!!? WHAT ABOUT THE SECURITY?!!" He shouted as he stood up from his chair with full force, making it go back rolling and bang into the wall. 

"WHAT ABOUT THE CAMERAS?!" He banged his hands on the table, making all the things vibrate.

The assistant flinched on hearing his words in fear. 

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO DID IT?!!" He ordered him. But the assistant stayed silent and looked down.  

All security at the warehouse was knocked out or killed. And the cameras...they were left untouched by those intruders, but all the footage was deleted somehow.  

When he got no answer, Thomas got angry and threw the glasses at him. The assistant dodged the glasses but started trembling with fear. 

"Dad, calm down..." Oliver stopped his father. "We can't find the answer by getting angry. Let's go look at the warehouse first, we might get some clues."  

Thomas took a deep breath and drank some water to calm down, and then they drove to the warehouse.  

 *2 hours earlier* 

"Mam, are you sure about this?" Theo asked Amy. He became nervous as he looked at the warehouse in front of them. They were standing in front of the headquarters, where AB organization did all their untold work. They stood in front of a truck, in which they had driven there.  

"It's part of the plan, darling." Jane answered him, and they all were trying not to laugh at him.

Theo was the youngest, only 17, and thus was most childish among them. He still tried his best to match up with them. They knew about his efforts, so they never complained about anything and instead helped him a lot. 

The siblings, Jane and Levi, were 21 while Aaron and Amy were 22.

They all had grown up together, alongside Amy. Their families served the Astley family, and they were also asked to do so, which they accepted happily.  

They had seen her grow from a bright child to a dark person and thus never questioned her decision or the way she treated people. They knew very well that it was what she was taught, with anger and force, and it couldn't be changed now.  

"But it's dangerous..." Theo pouted as he looked at them. Amy glared at him, noticing that he stood straight.  

"You can stay here if you want to." She told him with a straight face and then looked away. He got embarrassed and shrugged a little.  

"No... Levi's already staying behind." He said and looked at Levi, who was sitting inside the truck. There was a whole set up of computers inside that truck.  

"Hey, watch what you're saying. I'm going to get you guys in there. If I want I can leave you locked in there." Levi protested. 

Theo went quiet and looked away due to embarrassment. They all started laughing the next moment, including Amy, who just smiled for a second.  

"Are we ready?" She asked them in a grave tone the very next second.  

"Let me see..." Levi said and started using one of the computers. "I've hacked into their system." He turned to the other one. "The cameras are off and... the digital locks are unlocked. You guys just have to tackle the guards the rest of the way is paved for you." He said with a smile as he looked at all the details about the system he had hacked.  

"Good, we've 30 minutes so hurry." Aaron said, and the other two nodded.  

They started walking towards the warehouse, which was pretty high tech and had heavy security. 

"The warehouse is locked, so there are no guards inside you can get in secretly from the back doors or the underground tunnels. I can get you access to that." Levi suggested as he looked at the live footage of the warehouse. He was also observing the blueprints of the structure of the warehouse at the same time.  

They all were wearing Bluetooth earbuds devices that were connected together.  

"There's no fun in that." Amy said as she tilted her head. The others laughed because they knew she loved to torture those corrupted people.  

They slowly walked near the entrance, which was covered by two guards. Amy signaled her teammates, and Theo and Jane moved forward through the blind spots. They slowly approached closer and knocked them both down by hitting them on the neck. 

"God, I so wanna shoot them all down." Jane said, and Levi laughed from the other side. 

"Me too." Aaron and Theo said at the same time. 

"You guys can't be helped." Levi shook his head in disappointment.  

"I want to do that too, but it's a quiet mission, so no shooting. We don't wanna wake up the whole world." Amy said, and they all nodded.  

"That's like my boss." Levi said proudly.  

"But I can shoot you very happily, for talking too much." Amy said, and the other burst into laughter, though not so loud. Levi went quiet and focused on his work.  

They entered through the gate, which led to a garden located around the warehouse. 

"Three guards walking towards you guys, from east." Levi informed them.  

"Copied." They said as they all were actual spies.   

They hid behind the trees which were planted in the garden that surrounded the warehouse. As the guards approached them, they quietly knocked them out, not even letting the sound of them falling reach anyone's ears.  

That was the process they followed, Levi guided them because it was dark, and they took down all the guards one by one. It took them only 10 minutes to finally reach the warehouse's main entrance.  

As Levi had said, all the doors were unlocked. So, it wasn't too hard for them to enter inside. What they saw inside on turning on the lights astounded them. 

The whole warehouse was filled with drugs and weapons. Till the very end, the warehouse was full of different types of drugs, packed in small packs, and weapons, which were going to be deported illegally. 

"What the hell...?" Jane said in surprise as she looked around.   

"Amy, is this the reason you wanted to destroy it so badly?" Aaron asked and looked at Amy, who wasn't too shocked to see that sight. That calm look on her face was his answer. She knew about this illegal trade and thus wanted to destroy the warehouse.  

"I have been intending to do so for 6 years." She said calmly, and they all looked at her in astonishment. She waited so long just to destroy a damn warehouse.  

"I think we should take some of the weapons, might come handy when the war starts." Amy suggested as she picked up one of the guns from a box. They all looked at her with weird looks on their faces, which made her laugh.  

"I'm serious." She said while laughing.  

"Yeah, this smile of yours tells that." Aaron said with a straight face.  

They all were close to each other since childhood and knew each other inside out. So, Amy didn't feel the need to pretend in front of them when they were alone. 

"They aren't bad though." Jane said, and she picked a gun from another box.  

"You both are crazy." Theo said and looked at Aaron for some support, only to find him looking at a weapon himself.  

"I agree." Aaron said as he looked at the boxes of knives and bombs.  

Theo sighed as he gave up protesting against them and stood beside Amy to understand what she was doing.  

They put aside the weapons that they were intending to take.  

"It would be fun to use their weapons to defeat them." Levi said from the other side, and they all agreed.  

"So, we're really going to burn it now?" Theo asked again, and Amy gave him a frustrated look, for she was done with him being so cowardy.  

"Ok, let's get started." He said as he looked away from her eyes. A forced smile formed on his face, and he gave up trying to stop her. The other two chucked, and then they all started working.  

They had already transferred the weapons they needed to the car and were still on schedule. 

They spread kerosene all over the floor, walls, and all the material kept there. It took them a long time to do all that, but it was worth it.  

They intended to make the leaders of AB fear them without even letting them know who their enemies were. 

They all stood in front of the warehouse after covering it with kerosene. Amy held lit up lighter in her hand, and she threw it inside. Within seconds the fire started and grew bigger and bigger. 

"My revenge starts from here." 

0