Epilogue: Another First in a Drawing Room [Completed]
610 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The final episode. The raunchy part of the series is here. It's not too heavy imo.


Epilogue: Another First in a Drawing Room

Celestine took a glance at Novec.

“There are times when I do not recognize you. At times you look like a stranger.”

Spending the past month together Celestine was becoming aware that Novec wasn’t the skinny youth that had filled her impression of him. His muscular arms were larger than her waist, his height close to twice hers, and his chest large enough to swallow her if he went for an embrace.

Sitting beside him in the drawing room as they both read a book she was starting to realize Novec was simply massive.

“Stranger?” Novec turned to her not understanding what exactly she meant.

Celestine was experiencing a duality in her perception of him. One was the hero and the other was the earnest eyed youth from her memories.

Taking notice of his sheer size an urge came over her wanting to see if he really is as big as she was beginning to see. Standing up she walked in front of the sitting Novec and planted herself on his lap.

“W-what are you doing?” Novec was taken by surprise feeling her body press against his lower waist.

“Stay still for a moment, I want to see how big you are.” She said nestling herself a little bit lower between his legs not understanding the implications it was causing.

“How big!?”

“Oh? How surprising. Hero Novec really is as big as the reports said. I wonder why I didn’t take them seriously before…” Celestine said tilting her head back to see that the top of her head barely reached below his neck.

She always felt bigger than him and she wasn’t a small woman she was quite tall, slightly taller than the average man in the Acridicisent kingdom, but in his lap she felt absolutely tiny.

Realizing Celestine meant something else Novec tried to calm his mind but could not do the same for his body. It was of no help that Celestine continued to press herself deeper trying to get a better measurement reference.

“Celestine please… you’re too close…”

Bit by bit no matter what he tried he couldn’t stop the blood from rushing downwards. Fully hard with her bottom pressed against him he was at a loss at what to say.

Finally understanding why Novec was being so fidgety and feeling why he was so fidgety Celestine was also at a loss. However, she wasn’t angry.

[So he also wants me in that way…] Her thoughts trailed hot leading the heat to her face causing her to blush and heart begin to race.

Celestine twisted her body and turned her head to better see Novec’s current face. She was curious as to what he looked like when he had these types of reactions.

The moment her eyes landed on him he she felt a sudden warmth spread throughout her as she witnessed the pure eyes she was in love with being filled with such a shamelessly lustful look. Eyes that told her he didn’t want her to move but simultaneously ashamed to say it out loud.

Seeing his chest heave up and down trying to control his urges sent stronger waves of heat throughout her body. Leaving them both in a trance of enjoying this moment and wanting to take it further but neither having the experience and the method to get there.

The two stayed sitting sharing the same space as they both shook at each other’s breaths for what felt like forever. Her own vices piqued Celestine finally spoke breaking the silence.

“Does it hurt?” She said referring to the throbbing mass pressing under her.

Realizing she had fully acknowledged it Novec slowly nodded his head. His face full of want and beg, a face that said he would do anything for her to get a little bit more. Seeing such a look Celestine couldn’t help but want to see just sinful those pure eyes could get.

“Since it was my carelessness…”

Tired of having to turn her head to see the hazy eyed mess of the hero she flipped herself around straddling his waist to face him only needing to look a little upwards to see the dazed look on Novec.

She felt herself shudder on his lap seeing the hero show her such a look.

“…then I should take responsibility.” She said whispering into his left ear.

With one hand caressing his face the other moved down. Her delicate fingers sliding over his lower abdomen before reaching the base of his, surprisingly hot, member.

Novec’s legs tensed and his hips involuntarily moved back at her touch letting out a long breath. Embarrassment, shame, lust, love all mixed together showing themselves in his flushed face, in his eyes, and in his soft moans.

Becoming influenced by his out pour of feelings Celestine too wanted to see more as she began to move her hand in a slow rhythm matching the hips he had lost control over.

Faster and faster his and her breath became more ragged and uncontrolled as the member that had been pressed against her back had now been rubbing against her lower body causing her own hips to grind with him. Catching a cadence with one another their speed and force increased rapidly as they stared into each other, or more Celestine stared into him, as they both began to feel the height of pleasure to a level neither had ever felt before.

Novec’s mind was going blank he was so close but just needed that little bit more force.

“P-please…” he begged.

Seeing him spend the last of his conscious to ask Celestine simply nodded and without another thought his arms quickly wrapped around her shoulderes through her soft hair and the other across her lower back bringing her closer tightly pressing her against his body.

Seeing his sudden loss of control Celestine too finally reached it letting out a soft moan that was quickly overtaken by a Novec’s muffled grunt as they both shuddered.

“ahh…”
“Arghh..”

Having, slightly, quelled their desires both continued to hold each other for a long moment winding down but still unable to fully reach a bottom. Celestine looked at Novec’s face completely adoring what she had brought out from him. She wanted to give him more and to have him show her expressions that she would only ever see. Obscene, lustful, and loving expressions from eyes that carried the purity of the world it saved.

Celestine felt her future begin to clear. Realizing her sight had always been slightly off. She didn’t want the dukedom. She wanted to create a place free from the kingdom, along with her parents and peers, a place where her own children could grow happy and healthily. Here with Novec she had that future, here she can do what she knew best and develop this free territory to her ideal with person she fell in love with at first sight and the person who had always carried the same eyes for the future as her.

***

 


Hope you enjoyed reading the short story.

I've been reading so many villainess-type series lately and many that I'm enjoying are in progress or on hiatus. I wanted something completed which sparked my interest in writing a short story about a villainess who runs off with the hero. I chose the hero as the ML cause I think its rare to see the hero archetype in a villainess otome series and was curious on how it would flow; usually its the prince or young duke. 

Rambling now, anyways hope you enjoyed it and look forward to my other writings ?

11