Chapter 1 : where am i
61 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where am i? what's that in the sky it looks like a giant bird but it's different.  last thing I remember before we got here we where getting shot at by a cop what's happening where we reincarnated  hahaha yeah right wait why am I dressed like this. I wasn't paying attention but im wearing a mask and cloak and I also have a sword on my side I look over and see a pond a few meters away I take off the mask and look at myself. What why do i look like this i have white hair and purple eyes maybe we really did reincarnate wait kazuki .... is kazuki gone maybe he's still knocked out but did we really reincarnate. 30 minutes later  hey itsuki  kazuki? obviously who else but more importantly where are we. I'm not quite sure but you remember us getting shot at by that cop yeah I think we died and got reincarnated. hahahaha I hope there will be more interesting prey to hunt-kazuki about that I think we should figure out where we are first  before you start trying to kill people-itsuki hmm maybe cause we don't know where we are but I can keep any promises hehehe-kazuki at least try cause I had seen some giant bird so I think we might have been reincarnated into some fantasy world and I don't want to die again because of you. Well lets try and find people so we can figure out where we are.

2 hours later we've been walking for two hours how have we not found anyone Help Help  you hear that yeah lets go what the hell is that-itsuki I don't know but I looks like it might be fun to kill kekeke.

Third person perspective kazuki took over and ran towards the monster both kazuki and itsuki agreed that it had to be a monster kazuki took out the black sword from it's sheath and started fighting the monster hearing its screams of pain made kazuki start to smile. the monster had smashed both its hands where kazuki was but kazuki dodged and cut the monsters hands off and the monster screamed even more kazuki started laughing while cutting the monster until he stabbed the monster into the head he started to laugh like a madman HAAAAHA AHAHAH.

That's when I took over and walked over to the group of what seemed to be merchants the merchants started to thank 'me' for saving them. and asked if there was any thing they could do to repay me and I asked if they could tell me where we are and give me a map. they said that we were in the kingdom of Coronary in the middle continent and that they  where going to pass by the capital and they could drop me off it was 3 days away I said sure.

3 days later 

The merchants dropped me off and then we went are own way     I went around the capital looking for something like a inn and I had found one right before I went to sleep  kazuki was talking about how he wanted to fight another one of those monsters and I just said whatever then fell asleep

 

Should i make him join assassin guild or adventure guild or no guild at all
  • Yes join assassin guild Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont join any guild Votes: 2 100.0%
  • yes join adventure guild Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Nov 22, 2020 07:09 AM.
1