Chapter 3
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

 

In Tang Ruoyao's eyes were Qin Yinong's slowly approaching profile face, and her slender eyebrows were elegant and affectionate under the warm yellow light.

Eyelashes fell like cicada wings, and Tang Ruoyao closed her eyes docilely.

Qin Yinong lowered her head, and her thin lips gently pressed the girl's upper lip, revealing a hint of coolness, similar to the fragrance on her body. Her body are so warm, but her lips are slightly cold.

With simple lips touching, Tang Ruoyao let out a sigh of satisfaction.

The last time she kissed her was before Qin Yinong went to film abroad. In the past two years, Qin Yinong gradually shifted the focus of her career to foreign countries, and did not return to China for several months. Tang Ruoyao missed her very much, but dared not tell her. Talking about their relationship like this will only add embarrassment.

Qin Yinong touched her and then stepped back slightly. Tang Ruoyao slowly opened her eyes.

"What's the matter?" Her eyes were clear, her tone of voice was calm, and she concealed a flash of loss brilliantly.

"It's nothing." Qin Yinong looked at the bottom of her calm eyes. If it weren't for a slight ups and downs, she wouldn't even notice it. Her acting skills became more and more exquisite, and Qin Yinong's eyes curled slightly, giving birth to a little relief.

"I originally arrived on yesterday's flight, and something was temporarily delayed, so I didn't have time to attend the awards ceremony." Qin Yinong gently put her hands on her shoulders, stared into her eyes carefully, and explained gently.

After all, she was still too young to hide her worries. When she was coaxed by a few soft words from the woman, her heart became blocked, and sorrow and grievance arose.

Tang Ruoyao was silent, don't open her eyes to look at her, and said lightly: "You didn't promise to come."

In March this year, as one of the three major Chinese film awards, the Golden Guild Awards announced the shortlist. Tang Ruoyao was nominated for the “Three Golds” Best Actress Award for the second time. She is confident that she will win this time. Let Qin Yinong sit in the audience to witness with her own eyes, and even unrealistically thought that she would personally present her awards, even though she has rarely been active in China in recent years.

Because of her secret thoughts, Tang Ruoyao tossed all night. For the first time in three years, she mustered up the courage to take the initiative to talk to Qin Yinong who was filming in France. She didn't directly say that Qin Yinong should come back, but Qin Yinong understood. First, she congratulated her and wished her the prize, and then she apologized that she would be the guest of honor at the Cannes Film Festival, and she could not return home until the closing ceremony.

The closing ceremony of Cannes this year was just two days before the Golden Guild Awards ceremony, leaving enough time for Qin Yinong.

But Tang Ruoyao waited all night last night, and she didn't come back, not even a message to herself. If she told her something is going on in advance, even if she feel uncomfortable in her heart, it will keep her busy. What does she explain afterwards like this now?

"Are you angry?" Qin Yinong still asked her gently.

Tang Ruoyao's face was sullen, her eyes gradually reddened, and her weak mood was suppressed.

"Sister confessed a mistake to you, okay?" She raised her voice slightly, with a loose chuckle, and said an apology, but she couldn't tell that she felt a little guilty about the incident, more like making the family unreasonable. Little pet.

Tang Ruoyao tightened her lips, looked at her eyes, and muttered angrily: "No."

"Neither does an apology work? What do you want?" Qin Yi smiled thickly, but not as good as the cold eyes.

The host's patience and indulgence are limited.

After feeling like being poured her head in a basin of cold water, Tang Ruoyao's emotionally dizzy mind instantly calmed down. Her complexion changed a few within a few seconds, struggling flashed in her eyes, and finally she became docile. Face, this is her duty as a canary.

She was confused and arrogant for a while.

Tang Ruoyao didn't speak, raised her face slightly, leaned over, and kissed Qin Yinong's cheek.

The lips are soft, with a girl's unique sweet fragrance.

Qin Yi's eyes darkened, and raised her hand and grabbed Tang Ruoyao's chin before she could leave. Tang Ruoyao couldn't avoid it, and the corners of her lips curled, and a soft smile slowly appeared.

"Sister..." She murmured, opening her red lips slightly, and issuing a silent invitation.

She is an actor and a very talented actor.

The fox acting as a hook, she came here at her fingertips.

The more lofty, the coquettish posture like this dodder, the more amazing the effect will be. Without looking in the mirror, Tang Ruoyao knew what he looked like now.

A trace of surprise flashed across Qin Yinong's eyes.

Did she underestimate her?

She squeezed Tang Ruoyao's chin, obeyed her own heart, and pressed her thin lips. She is a master of flirting, and she pecked and kissed gently without touching, making Tang Ruoyao unable to help but approach her.

Wet her lips with the tip of the tongue again, tossing and turning deeply, gently plundering her breath little by little, absorbing her sweetness, until the breath of each other merges, and they can't distinguish from each other.

Tang Ruoyao felt that she was split into two people soberly: One followed her emotions and plunged into a kiss that would tremble with her soul; the other was high above them, examining them rationally.

Tang Ruoyao earned a trace of sanity from his confusion, slowly opened her eyes, and looked into the full-length mirror next to her. The two women whose lips were entangled and could not be separated, their eyes were indifferent.

She knew very well that Qin Yinong didn't love her.

Nor can I say no to love at all.

Qin Yi loves her, like a beautiful flower, like a precious painting, like a yellow oriole with a soft voice...like many, but not like loving a lover.

Qin Yinong bit her lips lightly, punishing her for being inattentive. Tang Ruoyao frowned lightly, let out a groan, and collected her fluttering thoughts.

The temperature in the cloakroom is getting higher and higher.

Since it is destined to step into the abyss, it is better to take the initiative to jump down.

Tang Ruoyao panted lightly and quickly, and pulled Qin Yinong's wrist unsatisfactorily, but did not pull it. She opened her eyes again suspiciously and let out a vague and delicate nasal sound.

Qin Yinong let go of her lips, and her forehead lightly touched her forehead. Her white cheeks were stained with crimson because of affection, her breathing was disordered, and his voice was dumb: "Ari..."

Tang Ruoyao hummed in a low voice.

She added another sentence in her heart, Qin Yi loves her like a cat, and treats pets with the utmost thoughtfulness and tenderness.

"Go take a bath." Qin Yinong hugged her, intimidated silently for a while, and whispered.

Having said that, her blurred eyes closed slightly, and she kept kissing Tang Ruoyao's lips intermittently, calling her nickname from time to time—the name she took personally and was unique to her.

This probably greatly satisfied her possessiveness.

Tang Ruoyao thought, waiting patiently for her to calm down completely, letting go of the hand holding her cheek, and then took a step back, not humble or overbearing, and said, "Then I'll go take a bath first."

Qin Yinong couldn't help smiling: "Okay."

Tang Ruoyao slightly nodded and turned to leave. The cool hair tips raised, brushed Qin Yinong's cheeks and fell. The slender swan neck wore the new necklace that Qin Yinong gave her, flashing Lingling cold light, and Her indifferent expression matched very well.

On one hand, she was sent under the fence, and as a canary who was raised, she was able to show her charming attitude and to please her. On the other hand, she was aloof and tall as a noble black swan. The two temperaments merged strangely on her body, contradictory, but harmonious, each time giving Qin Yi a refreshing feeling.

After staying in the entertainment circle for a long time, you will know that there are many kinds of people, many faces, and many temperaments, all of which are deceptive. Just like some male stars who are born in a poor family, but are born with a face of a prince. In film and television dramas, they are also aristocratic and professional, and their temperament is naturally natural; Tang Ruoyao is a female version of the prince, who is born to be a tall and high flower , Was looked up to.

Born...

Qin Yinong turned her face to look at the full-length mirror on the side, which reflected the woman's deep and charming facial features. The corner of her eye was slightly bent upward, which was enough to overwhelm all beings.

Qin Yinong curled her lips mockingly, she hated the word.

The house where Tang Ruoyao lived was bought by Qin Yinong. Three years ago, after she took over Tang Ruoyao, it became her second residence. Because she had a difficult life since she was a child, she didn't have the habit of spending big amount of money, didn't buy luxury cars full of garages, and didn't wear famous watches except those given by endorsement brands.

The media arranged her at will and “stamped” her many luxury homes, Jinwu Cangjiao. In fact, apart from that, she only bought a house for her mother, and the other two have been unoccupied for emergencies. , Appreciation by the way.

When Qin Yinong stepped into the master bedroom, Tang Ruoyao had just entered the bathroom. The bathroom was a transparent glass room. It was designed that way and she had forgotten it. The consequence was that the bathroom could be seen directly from the room with a clear view.

For fun? Qin Yinong leaned on the edge of the table, her slender knuckles gently tapped the tabletop rhythmically, and smiled in a good mood while looking at Tang Ruoyao's back.

Perceiving something, Tang Ruoyao turned his head, cast her gaze from inside, facing Qin Yi's teasing eyes through the glass, her expression froze obviously, as if she had been tapped, and the hand buckled on her waist was also And froze.

Qin Yinong's heart moved, and she deliberately blinked at her, with peach blossoms flying around the corners of her eyebrows and eyes, and smiled with amorous feelings.

Tang Ruoyao turned her eyes back, her heart pounding.

Qin Yinong didn't open her face, went to look at the night outside the window, and laughed out loud, like a little girl who succeeded in a prank.

Tang Ruoyao was neatly undressed and turned on the shower in the bathroom. When the heat came up, the steam filled the glass and eroded strange shapes on the glass before she pressed her lips and stepped into the shower.

Qin Yinong stared at the steaming mist in the glass room, half-concealed her slim figure, the light and shadow changed, she could infer what Tang Ruoyao was doing.

Qin Yi's eyes darkened, her throat rolled down gently, licking her dry lips, and her feet stepped toward the bathroom.

The water vapor in the glass room was hazy.

Tang Ruoyao just finished washing her hair, raised her white neck, wiped the drops of water on her face, raised her arm, and habitually shut down the shower above her head, but stopped when she remembered that there was a person in the bedroom. She took two steps to the side, letting the hot water from the shower drench on the ground, resting her palm under the pump head of the shower gel bottle, pressing one hand down, and squeezing the shower gel in her palm.

The water splashed on the tiled floor crackling, endlessly, very noisy, but strangely quiet.

In the space where Tang Ruoyao was alone, the little beast in her heart faintly poked out it's head.

She wanted to... take a look at Qin Yinong.

Tang Ruoyao twisted her brows lightly, and her teeth bit her lower lip. She couldn't suppress the impulse in the end. She slowly moved his gaze to the glass wall facing the bathroom, and carefully wiped off a small thin piece with her fingertips. Fog curtain.

Afraid of being discovered by Qin Yinong, this gap probably only allowed one eye to peek.

She held her breath and slowly pressed her face to the glass.

Tang Ruoyao's eyes widened.

——There is no one in the bedroom.

Tang Ruoyao frowned immediately.

Where is Qin Yinong?

Tang Ruoyao's eyelids twitched for no reason, and she waved her hand to turn off the shower, making it quiet. She listened carefully, and there were footsteps coming to the door.

Getting closer.

3