Chapter 7
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

007

Even in a well-kept community, Guan Han habitually paid attention to their surroundings before letting Qin Yinong get on the bus.

The nanny car drove out of the gate of the community safely and smoothly. It drove along the street late at night, and the lights of the street lights dangled a silent shadow.

"Send you home or..?" Guan Han asked politely.

"Find me a hotel first. Come back tomorrow and send me to the company at nine, and go home in the afternoon." Qin Yinong replied, frowning.

Her mother is getting old and has poor sleep quality, so there is no need to go back in the middle of the night to wake up the old woman. Qin Yinong previously told her mother that she was going to a party and staying at a friend's house, so she could not get home tomorrow.

Guan Han nodded, took out the tablet, tapped his fingers flexibly on it, and said concisely: "Then I will schedule you the psychiatrist to the afternoon of the day after tomorrow? There will be a magazine cover shot the day after tomorrow."

Qin Yinong: "Okay."

Guan Han no longer speaks.

Qin Yinong looked sideways at the receding scenery outside the window, turned her face to cover her mouth and yawned.

When the lights were turned on in the car, her eyes were covered with red blood, which was exposed to the light.

"Sister Qin."

"Ok?"

"Do you want to rest for a while?" Guan Han suggested.

Qin Yinong hadn't closed her eyes to sleep for forty-eight hours. Facing Tang Ruoyao, she could still keep her spirits up. Now she relaxed, her tiredness filled her limbs, and she felt strenuous even to lift a finger.

She mumbled and closed her eyes.

Guan Han dimmed the lights in the car and sat aside, breathing lightly.

Qin Yinong had a slight nervous breakdown, a slight movement could wake her up, and even the gaze and stare would startle her. So at this time, Guan Han's sense of existence must be infinitely same as the air.

Guan Han maintaining an old-fashioned sitting posture, motionless.

The night was dark, and the shadow of the tree outside the car window was reflected on Qin Yinong's face, and her brows were always slightly frowned.

After ten minutes, the phone in the pocket of Guan Han's pants shook against her thigh.

Hum——

With a jump of her eyelids, she subconsciously turned her face to look at Qin Yinong.

Qin Yinong pinched her eyebrows with two fingers and sighed wearily.

Guan Han apologized: "Sorry Sister Qin, I forgot to mute the sound."

"It's okay, I didn't fall asleep either." Qin Yinong waved her hand indifferently, took the mineral water on the table, carefully examined the water in it for two seconds, unscrewed the bottle cap and sniffed, then sipped it. After a few sips, the cold liquid slipped into his throat, temporarily alleviating the pain in the temple.

Guan Han pursed his lips, a bit of guilt in his eyes.

She was recruited into Qin Yinong's studio as soon as she graduated. By chance, she fell in Qin Yinong's eyes and became her personal assistant. Qin Yinong also has many assistants who help her deal with all kinds of chores when she is on the set. Only one of them is her personal assistant. Apart from sleeping time, she is almost inseparable from Qin Yinong.

If there is anyone in the world who knows Qin Yinong better than her family, that person is Guan Han. Even if Qin Yinong never said, but Guan Han had eyes, she could see, and she thought of pity without realizing it.

That's why it is hard to blame for disturbing Qin Yinong's rare sleep.

"What's your expression?" Qin Yinong put the mineral water bottle on the table carefully, and raised her eyebrows slightly, her eyes were filled with a bright smile, "I don't have the energy to coax you now, come on Return my indifferent assistant Guan."

Assistant Guan, who has heard the order, regained his indifference and ruthlessness for a second, and said flatly, "Is this all right?"

She has a cold face, and she is very convincing.

Qin Yinong held her forehead lazily with her fingers, and smirked, "Okay."

Assistant Guan kept silent indifferently.

The car was quiet again.

Fatigue and jet lag broke out together. Qin Yinong’s temples twitched and hurted, and her eyelids were sore. She closed her eyes and pinched her increasingly sore eyebrows with her fingers: "You, you took the video that Yaoyao won last night. Find it, let me see."

Guan Han took the tablet out of her bag and unlocked the screen. The operation time did not exceed ten seconds before handing the tablet over.

"Have you found it?" Qin Yinong took it over in surprise. Even if Tang Ruoyao's award was the big news of the past two days, the videos were all over the world, it wouldn't be so fast.

Guan Han smiled at her.

Qin Yinong suddenly realized that Guan Han had known that she would watch it for a long time, and prepared it in advance. She was dumb for a moment, lowering her eyelashes, unable to distinguish the emotions in her eyes, holding both hands, and clicking on the video.

The video starts with the presenter announcing the best actress candidates, there are five in total. After the big screen shows the promotional clips of each candidate’s shortlisted works, it is divided into five, and each candidate occupies one piece. As the award-presenting guests open the golden envelopes, they set up the stage one by one. One candidate forced a calm face, and the atmosphere on the scene was unprecedentedly tense.

Tang Ruoyao didn't fit into it. She looked back frequently, not knowing what she wanted to see. The other spectators in the audience also followed her gaze and looked back, and even one of the male guests who was leading the awards joked Tang Ruoyao with curiosity: "It seems that one of our candidates is absentminded." A female guest seemed to be unable to rub the sand with her eyes, and she immediately sank her voice, pointing out: "I hope some young actors can be humble, and don't be complacent if they achieve something."

She said this rather badly.

Qin Yinong outside the screen and Tang Ruoyao on the screen turned black.

Qin Yinong sneered after seeing the female guest's face.

It turned out to be her.

This person is called Hao Meihua, and she is also one of the predecessors in the entertainment industry. This senior is relative to Tang Ruoyao. Hao Meihua and Qin Yinong made their debut at about the same time, but she were five or six years older than Qin Yinong. The two have been shortlisted three times for the Golden Rose Award, which is recognized as the highest gold content in the "Three Golds", and Hao Meihua lost to Qin Yinong three times. Later, I finally took the movie queen as I wished, but was dubbed by the media and netizens as "picking up" because Qin Yinong didn't participate at all that year.

Later, the two faced each other several times. Hao Meihua wanted to be shameful, but failed again and again, and completely realized the title of "Queen of Leakage". Living under the aura of Qin Yinong, her shadow queen trophy is like a joke, and everyone in the circle knows that the two words cannot be shadowed before her.

Guan Han saw her pressing the pause, came over and glanced, and said, "Hao Meihua regards you as a deadly enemy, and said a lot of bad things about you in secret. A while ago, it was said on the Internet that you and Director Liu Jiang Chunfeng once were the rumor she made. She also put some specious photos."

"Just the clown, don't worry about her."

" I know."

"Is the Jinhuai Award shortlisted soon?" Qin Yinong asked suddenly.

"It's May, almost July, and it will be announced."

"Do I have any movies to choose from?"

" You have."

"Okay." Qin Yinong's lips curled upwards, softly mocking, "I want to see how wonderful her expression will be when she loses to me again."

Guan Han nodded.

Qin Yinong looked at Hao Meihua, who had almost written the four characters "Acrimonious" on her face on the screen, and sneered: "It has been so many years, and I spend all my time on this kind of pickling things. She deserves to be no more than me. I won’t be watching it long, even Yaoyao can surpass her."

Speaking of Tang Ruoyao, Qin Yi's eyes turned warm and she continued to look down.

In the video, the male guest was embarrassed and made a round for Hao Meihua, and read the name on the envelope with excitement: "The best actress who won the Golden Gui Award this year is Tang Ruoyao!"

A strong beam of light hit the past, flashing lights one after another, greeted the coronation of the new actress. Tang Ruoyao stood up with the hem of the skirt amidst the applause and the light. She wore a hand-made gradual blue dress with a starry sky, perfectly propping up a tall and beautiful figure. The hem of the skirt dragged the floor with a long tail, and the stars flickered. .

After embracing everyone one by one, Tang Ruoyao held his chin and walked towards the podium calmly like a queen patrolling the territory.

The impeccable appearance, as if she was born with nobility and arrogance, made Qin Yinong's breath away from the screen stagnant, unable to remove her eyes. She gently stroked Tang Ruoyao's indifferent face through the screen with her fingers unconsciously.

The male guest handed over the trophy, and Tang Ruoyao was invited to give her acceptance speech.

Tang Ruoyao lowered her eyes sadly into the microphone and remained silent for a long time.

The audience almost caused a commotion.

Tang Ruoyao raised her eyes again, and the shallow water from the amber eyes flashed by. She took a light breath and said coldly and calmly: "Thank you director...Thank you everyone, I will continue to work hard."

A series of rhetoric, not even one extra sentence.

Bow and step down.

The camera finally scanned the seated Tang Ruoyao. She did not have the joy of winning at all, but just sat blankly on the seat, like a delicate puppet that lost her soul.

Qin Yinong closed the tablet in a complicated mood.

There was a faint feeling in her heart. She pressed her hand to her heart, is she regretting it? Regret for deliberately absent her awards ceremony last night?

If she was sitting in the audience, what would she say to herself?

Qin Yinong's thumb gently rubbed the side of the tablet, and the curvature of the corners of his lips brought a vague self-deprecation and bitterness.

There should never be an answer to this question.

Qin Yinong closed her eyes, raised her fingers slightly, and Guan Han took the tablet from her lap and put it into her bag.

They arrived in the hotel.

Guan Han sent Qin Yinong upstairs, handed over the bag in her hand, and said, "I have put sleeping pills in it, but you should not take it after drinking. You really can’t sleep, wait a couple of times. Sober up for a few hours before taking it."

Qin Yi nodded her head.

"I asked the front desk to bring sober tea up." Guan Han said.

Qin Yinong nodded again.

Obedient and calm like a child.

Guan Han resisted the urge to touch her head and turned back to press the elevator.

Qin Yinong looked at her back and suddenly said, "Thank you."

Guan Han turned her face and looked back, Qin Yinong's body is thin, holding a bag in both hands and pursing thin lips, standing quietly at the door watching her, the light in the corridor makes her pale and almost transparent, reminiscent of the storm in the dark night The petals of the middle branch are crumbling.

She has always been lonely, lonely deep in her bones. Others don't know, Guan Han knows.

Guan Han's eyes were sore, she tried to open her eyes, and raised a smile: "I am your assistant, this is what I should do." Without giving Qin Yinong a chance to speak, she said quickly, " Rest, I will pick you up tomorrow, good night."

Qin Yinong moved her lips: "...good night."

Guan Han's figure disappeared in the elevator gap that was gradually closing, Qin Yinong lowered her eyes, turned around and closed the door.

...

Tang Ruoyao slept with soft body during this sleep, and when he woke up, he habitually touched the pillow, which was always cold. She sat up and looked down and saw inside the sleeping gown unknowingly, with several ambiguous red marks.

The ears are hot suddenly.

After finishing washing in the bathroom, Tang Ruoyao straightened her hair in front of the mirror, enduring the shame, loosened the band of her nightgown again, adjusted her breathing, and opened the door and walked outside.

"Sister?"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

1