Chapter 9
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

009

Time went back half an hour ago.

Qin Yinong pushed the door in. She was the big boss of the studio, so naturally she didn't have to follow the rules of knocking.                                                                                                                                                                      

An Ling was on the phone and nodded slightly when she came in, motioning her to wait a while. Qin Yinong sat on the sofa and waited. Guan Han said to the assistant of An Ling who was waiting by the side, "A glass of warm water."

The assistant went to the drinking fountain to collect the water. She turned to Qin Yinong and noticed that the other's sharp eyes had been falling on her, like a glow on her back.

She is just a little assistant!

Every time she helped Qin Yinong pour water, she had to be stared for a while, and sometimes the assistant would stare together. Is it possible that she was afraid of her poisoning? !

The assistant thought absurdly in his heart, and politely put the warm water on the coffee table in front of Qin Yinong.

Qin Yi's eyebrows were crooked and he smiled politely: "Thank you."

An Ling's assistant is not common with her, and her defensive ability is not so strong. Her face was a little hot for a while, and she whispered, shyly and timidly, "It’s okay."

An Ling who accidentally glanced over with the phone next to her ear: "..."

Give her flowers everywhere!

She waved badly to let the assistant out, so as not to put on a scene of the big bad wolf molesting the little white rabbit in front of her.

"I have something to tell you." An Ling finished the work at hand and sat on the solo sofa by Qin Yinong's side, cleared his throat, and assumed a long posture.

Qin Yinong showed respect: "You said."

She and An Ling are in a cooperative partnership. Six years ago, Qin Yinong initially gained a firm foothold in the entertainment industry, and a lawsuit came to an end. Director Han Yuping, who brought her into the film industry, suggested that she should still find an agent, not to mention that she should be alone. She was also distracted, so she introduced An Ling, who had ran away from a famous media company at the time.

An Ling is a well-known gold broker in the circle. She had trouble with the original company because of some incidents. She even felt exhausted from the industry and has been on vacation to recuperate. After meeting Qin Yinong, of course there was no such thing as the same thing. The two negotiated the terms openly and openly like a business man, and they could accept each other and cooperated.

An Ling is responsible for talking about resources to Qin Yinong, and Qin Yinong is responsible for making money from filming and giving An Ling a commission. Later, after the studio began to sign new artists, An Ling became the head of the artist management department, responsible for coordinating the overall situation, saving Qin Yinong a lot of attention in the rear.

"Your B&H endorsement is about to expire. The French side intends to renew the contract with you. The contract will be renewed in the near future. You need to fly to Paris and shoot a new promotional film by the way. They will put it on the official website, but the specific date is still It's not settled." An Ling flipped through the folder in her hand and read the first one to her in the order.

Qin Yinong raised his eyebrows: "The contract terms are still the same as before? I remember their financial statements last year were particularly good-looking? BrandZ announced this year's top ten global retail brands, which is the sixth or fifth in the world?"

"Fifth, it went up by two." An Ling said, "So I re-negotiated terms for you."

Qin Yinong showed a small smile and motioned for her to continue.

An Ling read down.

In addition to filming movies in the crew, Qin Yinong is mostly shooting magazines and advertising endorsements, attending commercial events, and participating in private banquets. These are the main things An Ling explained to her.

Although Qin Yinong was famous in the first few years of his debut, but the resources were bloody, after all, no one would buy a product endorsed by a tainted artist.

After she entered the film industry, after she won the Golden Guild Award for her first literary and artistic film "Obility", it was said that she had an improper relationship with the married director Han Yuping, and even the judges were given Han Yuping's face. This award was awarded. A more exaggerated statement is that all the members of the jury were conquered by her, and she was called "the biggest shady in the history of the Golden Guild Award." What makes people feel ridiculous is that even if the public opinion believes that the jury has been bought out, Qin Yinong is the only one who bears the blame from beginning to end.

However, shortly after the Golden Guild Awards ceremony, "Obscure" was shortlisted for the main competition unit of the Venice International Film Festival that year, and Qin Yinong was nominated as the best actress. All the entertainment media and the masses who had previously ridiculed and ridiculed them collectively became amnesia overnight, or kept their mouths silent, or touted the light of Chinese movies. "Obscure" finally returned empty-handed, and the entertainment media once again performed the Sichuan Opera to change the face, making a big splash.

Later, Qin Yinong swept the domestic awards ceremonies in a crushing manner, winning the second, third, and fourth...golden trophies filled the cabinet. At the age of twenty-four, Qin Yinong was on the podium at the Cannes International Film Festival and became the youngest Cannes film queen in the history of China Film.

The news spread back to China and the whole country was in an uproar.

The domestic entertainment media went crazy. On the day she returned to China, the airport was blocked. Qin Yinong was tightly guarded by several bodyguards. Faced with the pursuit of the entertainment media, she kept silent and left in a hurry.

Even if Qin Yinong ignored them, domestic entertainment media still sang her achievements spontaneously, and listed her amazing progress in the past two years. They did not hesitate to say good things about her, and the real emotions seemed as if Qin Yinong was them. The supreme muse in the heart, not the slut who was still verbal and penalizing people a few days ago.

It was not until half a year later that she publicly accepted an interview with an authoritative and regular media. The reporter asked her whether the public opinion questioning over the past few years had any impact on her. Qin Yinong kept smiling and responded generously: "There is no influence. I am an actor. I just want to do my job seriously." After that, she was silent for a while and added softly, "They were at fault, not me."

Qin Yinong’s resources are exchanged for her honor of building up one movie after another and one trophy after another. From home and abroad, her name and huge posters are hung on the outer walls of commercial centers around the world. , The glass showcase surrounded by dazzling pearl, no one knows, no one knows.

An Ling finished speaking and handed the folder to Guan Han, who was responsible for keeping Qin Yinong's itinerary.

Speaking of endorsements, Qin Yinong remembered one thing. She hissed softly and frowned slightly: "Do you think the title of that jewellery brand in Yaoyao can go up one more level?"

An Ling's eyes widened, and looked at her with a shocked look of "You must be joking with me".

Qin Yinong pretended not to understand, and blinked, "Can't you?"

An Ling did not hold back her anger, and said with her throat: "Do you know that R&D never finds a spokesperson for China? Do you know how much effort I spent to fight for this resource for her? Do you know what she is now? Is the title the spokesperson for the entire Huaxia District? She is the unique first one, and will rise further? Do you want her to be the global spokesperson? Who are you, Qin Daying Empress?"

An Ling sneered and laughed angrily: "Either you are crazy, or I am crazy, you choose one."

"I'm crazy, I'm crazy." Qin Yi touched his nose in a deep and innocent smile, and said with a pleased smile, "I just asked, I didn't mean to give her a promotion."

An Ling: "Humph."

Qin Yinong belched, smiled again, and said in a negotiating tone: "The world can't do it, so do you think there is hope for the spokesperson in the Asia-Pacific region?"

An Lingqi became a puffer fish and turned away.

Qin Yinong grabbed her with quick eyes and hands: "I'll just ask, I'll just ask."

An Ling sat down again and sneered: "Okay, I don't know you yet, I will give her benefits every day from me."

Qin Yidong pretended to sigh, "They’re not going to give her anything, right?"

" Don't give her anything? Just her broken manager, except for letting her go out to drink and laugh, play a small role that is not influential, and use her as a fart, her movie, her endorsement, her Advertising, her magazine, which one was not from you?" An Ling sneered. She has been in the circle for so long and knows the unspoken rules so well. Qin Yinong is simply a model of the gold master world.

Qin Yinong chuckled and corrected her: "You gave it to me. You have worked hard to secure a big broker. Are you tired? I will give you a massage?"

An Ling said, "Stop praising me, it's annoying." But the corners of her lips curled up silently.

The corners of Qin Yinong's eyes were slightly bent, and she stepped a little closer and hit the railroad while it was hot: "An Da brokerage, so it's a matter of the spokesperson for the Asia Pacific region..."

Tang Ruoyao had just taken a shadow queen, and it was not completely impossible to negotiate terms. Of course, the main reason was that the spirit of peace was vast. In recent years, she and Qin Yinong have achieved each other's achievements, and each other's contacts have been broader than before.

An Ling glanced at her and then glanced at her, which was meaningful.

Qin Yinong looked at her, feeling a little hairy inexplicably.

An Ling asked with a smile, "Do you really treat her so much as your lover?"

An Ling had long suspected that all Qin Yinong's itineraries were arranged by her, and she had so much private time, either visiting family or meeting Tang Ruoyao the little lover. She opened and closed her mouth and her ears were almost cocooned. From her point of view, the gold master of someone who treats the canary like this is clearly rooted in love.

"Yes." Qin Yinong shrugged nonchalantly.

An Ling doesn't care much more than she does, spreading her hands: "The spokespersons in the Asia-Pacific region are out of play. Anyway, it's just for a little lover and doesn't need such advanced resources."

The corner of Qin Yinong's mouth twitched.

An Ling raised her eyebrows to look at her with her arms folded.

The careless smile on Qin Yinong's face slowly gathered, looking at her agent An Ling, and earnestly said every word: "She is the person I like."

An Ling knew it, and at the same time he felt relieved: "I knew--"

"Broker An." Qin Yinong interrupted her gently. After she said this, she returned to her cynical look. Her slender legs overlapped casually and gracefully, and one arm was placed on the back of the sofa. Lazily propped hir forehead, yawned slightly, and chuckled, "Do you want to hear this from my mouth?"

An Ling: "..."

Indeed, but Qin Yinong's performance made her doubt whether she was right or wrong in stimulating her.

"You have already heard." Qin Yinong twitched the corners of her lips, but the smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes. "So can we skip this topic?" After a pause, her eyelashes drooped and she added fatigue, "Yaoyao. I hope you will fight for her again."

An Ling suddenly felt regret.

She turned her mind quickly, and when Qin Yinong's whole body's momentum was getting lower and lower, she finally had a flash of inspiration, right!

"Script!" An Ling said, "A lot of script have been looking for you recently. Would you like to take a look?"

"Are there any genres that I haven't played?" Qin Yinong refreshed a little when she mentioned the script and asked casually.

Qin Yinong is notoriously high-yield, so there are countless types of films she has performed in these years. An Ling went through her mind and blurted out: "Yes. But..."

"But what?"

An Ling walked back to the desk, bent over and pulled out a stack of printed A4 papers from the drawer: "You can take a look at it for yourself."

Qin Yinong looked at her mysterious and curious and turned to the first page of the script.

Qin Yinong smiled directly after reading the character settings and relationships on the first page, and exclaimed: "I have never acted in such a film."

Even the same-sex subject matter is the taboo teacher-student love.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

0