Chapter 14
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

014

Guan Han took out the phone, her jaw tightened slightly, and asked, "What do I send?"

The omnipotent Assistant Guan passed through countless plans in her mind, one by one corresponding to the character of Qin Yinong she knew.

Qin Yinong's eyes were unhappy, her eyelids closed slightly, and she said, "Whoever beat her, let her beat her back. I'm very busy, and I don't have time to pay attention to such trivial things, so she won't do things like wagging for mercy next time."

Guan Han was stunned, ignoring careful contemplation, and quickly lowered her head to type.

Her fingers fluttered on the keyboard, and Qin Yinong stared at her movements, frowning: "Wait, remove all the rest of my busy schedule and change it to..."

Guan Han waited for her below.

"I will bear the consequences. Even if she poke a hole in the sky, I can cover her up."

Guan Han presses back to delete and type a new word, this time the action is much slower.

Sure enough, halfway through the input, I heard Qin Yinong's sentence: "Wait."

Guan Han stopped in good faith.

Qin Yinong rubbed her eyebrows, and said, "Isn't the last sentence better?"

Guan Han said vaguely: "This..." Where did she dare to express opinions indiscriminately.

Qin Yinong made her own decision: "Don't send the last sentence."

"Yes."

In just two lines, Qin Yinong repeatedly changed her words.

After entering, Guan Han approached Qin Yinong to confirm it cautiously. Qin Yinong nodded. She pressed the send button and asked, "Anything else?"

Qin Yinong shook his head and stood up on the sofa. He was obviously wearing slippers and had not been sitting for a long time. Her figure was a bit unstable. Guan Han stretched out one hand in the air, and Qin Yinong stood on the back of the sofa. .

"Eat fruit?" Qin Yinong asked flatly, her attitude as if nothing happened to Tang Ruoyao.

"I just drink water." Guan Han took a sip of the water cup with both hands.

Asking Qin Yinong or her mother to cut fruit for her personally made Guan Han horrified even thinking about it.

"That's it." Qin Yinong didn't persuade her much, her eyelids drooped, and the joy of going home disappeared at first, and she walked upstairs unhappily, "I'm going to change clothes. If you have anything to do, you will find Aunt Fang. "

Guan Han replied briefly behind her: "I know."

***

On the other side, Tang Ruoyao grabbed the phone the moment the phone screen turned on.

[Sister Qin is very busy, so she can’t take care of you for the time being, she said whoever beat you, let you beat back, she will bear the consequences]

Tang Ruoyao was dumb for a moment, then curled the corners of her lips and laughed mockingly.

She had a fever on her cheek, and feelings of embarrassment and humiliation came to her heart afterwards.

What did she do ten minutes ago? She put the picture of herself slapped in the circle of friends who can only see her, in an attempt to win a little attention. It depends on the owner to beat the dog. Even if the pet is bullied, Qin Yinong, the owner, should always care about the pet's injury, right? Maybe...she will come to see herself? No matter how bad it is, would you ask Guan Han to see her?

She put her posture very low, down to the dust, just to beg Qin Yinong's pity in the eyes.

Even if she asked by the way how she was hurt and whether her face was healed, Tang Ruoyao would not feel so ironic.

The smile on the corner of her mouth is getting bigger and colder. Tang Ruoyao closed her eyes, clicked into the circle of friends, and deleted that post.

The message in the dialog box was dazzling, as if every word was sharply reminding her of her self-love and self-delusion, and her heart faintly hurts, much more painful than Ruan Qin's slap on her.

Tang Ruoyao pressed the message box for a long time, and the delete option appeared, with his fingertips hovering on it, his eyes flashed and struggled, but finally he was not willing to delete, and he replied: [um]

Tang Ruoyao had the idea of hitting back with a backhand, but only at the moment on the spot, things were all over now. To Ruan Qin, she didn't care so much that she was submissive.

Tang Ruoyao's mother died young, and her father married another. She was sensible and short tempered, and didn't care much about the words of others. Her father loved her, and at first the stepmother looked at her father's face, which was okay with her. Later, the two gave birth to another child, and Tang Ruoyao’s position in the family became embarrassing. Her father still loved her, but he poured the same love for the other child. The stepmother changed a lot and didn’t explicitly target her. Secretly must say something damning.

Tang Ruoyao is from an ordinary family and can only be said that she is not poor, but she wants to learn acting. Art academies alone are a lot of money, and the initial investment is not low. Father Tang went to work alone, with four mouths to raise. One of them was a baby waiting to be fed. She spent more on her, but less on her stepmother and younger brother. Taking advantage of Tang’s father’s absence, the stepmother pointedly scolded and said loudly that his daughter was dragging them down, so that the neighbors could hear it; for a while, she hugged her baby brother and cried and said to her mother that I’m sorry you made you even unable to drink milk powder; for a while, she stared at Tang. Ruoyao was silent about doing housework, sighing and complaining about how she got married to this family.

In fact, Tang Ruoyao started doing part-time jobs very early. She was able to pay her tuition and miscellaneous fees when he went out during the winter and summer vacations. Sometimes there were surpluses, and all the remaining money went into the family.

She is used to listening to wind and wind, and she has developed the ability to not listen if she doesn't want to. When Ruan Qin ridiculed her, Tang Ruoyao seemed to be attentive, but in fact, most of the time, she was empty, even if it entered her ears, it  would not enter her mind. She knows what Ruan Qin is because of, she can even understand her, and is willing to let her vent her anger, just say a few words, and she will not lose a piece of meat, and she also knows that Ruan Qin can't find out anything under Qin Yinong's deterrence. The splash came, so I just let it go.

Tang Ruoyao held her forehead with her hand, her mind was messy, and she pinched her eyebrows hard to get rid of her memory.

She went to the kitchen to make a simple low-calorie lunch for herself, turned on the TV, and tuned to the documentary channel to watch-this was Qin Yinong's habit, which unknowingly affected her. Qin Yinong was a renunciation halfway through, and she had not received any subject training. She had many unique insights and methods in performance, which she could not teach or teach in the college.

The curtains in the living room were all closed, only the TV screen was bright, Tang Ruoyao's eyes were focused, her face was illuminated for a while, and then engulfed by darkness.

***

Hearing the footsteps on the stairs, Guan Han raised her head, Qin Yinong changed into a casual home dress, with long hair draped loosely behind him, a loose long T-shirt, white shorts, and slippers because of her stature. It's tall and can only cover the base of the leg, and it looks like a leg at a glance, so white that it reflects light.

Guan Han glanced at her long legs, then withdrew her gaze, habitually checking the time of her left hand watch.

It was less than five minutes to go up.

Guan Han squinted without a trace, thinking that Qin Yinong might have something to explain, she straightened up.

"Does the ointment I used last time still have it?" Qin Yinong walked up to her and said without a word.

Guan Han turned her brain around, understood, and asked, "Is it used when filming "Crossing the River"?" That movie had a slap scene. Qin Yinong was the one who was slapped. Senior, the two really beat, and Qin Yi's face was swollen. Guan Han didn't know where to get a very useful ointment, and it disappeared after a while.

Qin Yinong nodded: "That's it."

"Yes." Guan Han frowned slightly, "but I didn't bring it."

Even if she is thoughtful, does it mean that she will carry a swelling ointment with her? It’s hard to say before, but now those who dare to ignore Qin Yi in the face, 80% of them are the old birthday stars who hang themselves-living impatiently.

Qin Yinong twisted her eyebrows almost imperceptibly, and asked, "Where?"

Guan Han answered honestly: "At my house."

After saying this, Guan Han suddenly felt a ray of bad intuition.

Qin Yinong just looked at her quietly and said nothing.

The clever Assistant Guan has understood her unfinished words and silently shed a handful of bitter tears for herself.

"Then I will go back and get it now," Guan Han said. She hasn't eaten lunch yet.

"You haven't eaten lunch yet." Qin Yinong said as if hearing what was in her heart.

Guan Han's eyes inevitably brightened.

After sitting in the living room for so long, she had already smelled the aroma from the kitchen. Ji Shulan's superb cooking skills and the strong aroma of the stewed black-bone chicken soup made all the greedy insects in her stomach aroused.

Then she saw Qin Yinong bending over and taking a big red apple from the fruit plate of the coffee table and stuffing it into her hand.

Guan Han: "..."

It's okay to treat her as a guest!

Qin Yinong knew that she was wrongedd, and a suspicious blush appeared on her white cheeks. She raised her hand uncomfortably and hooked the long hair around her ear, avoiding her sight, and said calmly: "Hurry up."

Guan Han took the apple and left.

When Ji Shulan came out of the kitchen, there was a BBC documentary on the TV in the living room. She saw Qin Yinong alone on the sofa and said in surprise: "Where is Xiao Guan?"

Qin Yinong said without changing her face, "She left beforehand."

Ji Shulan took the things and walked back without much thought, and mumbled as she walked, "I've cooked the food, what's the hurry that she must go home now."

Qin Yinong listened to Ji Shulan's words completely, with half drooping eyelids and uncontrollably hot ears.

She coughed and swallowed again, forcing herself to focus on the TV in front of her.

The Qin family was small, Ji Shulan and Qin Yinong were two people during the meal. Qin Yinong went outside and pulled Aunt Fang in. Aunt Fang refused in every possible way. Qin Yinong held her shoulders firmly with both hands and locked her in the seat. .

Aunt Fang is still struggling.

Still Ji Shulan said: "You can come with us."

Aunt Fang moved her lips and wanted to say something. She gave Ji Shulan a deep look, and Ji Shulan gave her a soothing look.

Aunt Fang sat down peacefully.

Aunt Fang used to be neighbors with Ji Shulan. Her husband died early, and a daughter was married. She lived alone, and she had been in contact. After Qin Yinong placed Ji Shulan here, she hired Aunt Fang as a babysitter and also became a company with Ji Shulan.

Before Aunt Fang didn't react, Qin Yinong quickly prepared the meals for the three of them and smiled triumphantly.

The dinner was quiet.

For a female artist who strictly manages her figure, there is only the concept of being more hungry and not being full. Qin Yinong felt that he was five points full, so he put down his chopsticks and asked Ji Shulan with concern: "Is Ningning still adapting to kindergarten?"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Small Theater:

Guan Han (holding the apple tremblingly): I didn't even eat the Qin's lunch, my chicken soup

Tang Ruoyao (sighs): I've never eaten it before, anyhow you have eaten it before

Guan Han (eyes): But you can eat your sister

1