Chapter One : The day Saiki Kusuo’s power gotten so much weaker.
83 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Must remember :
「Hi! Kokomi-chan.」 People talking
(I guess..?) People thinking
【Good grief..】 Saiki speaking
《I'll kill you.》 Saiki speaking telepathically.

Chapter One : 
Good grief seriously.. My power is becoming weak.
[Yare yare mattaku.. Boku no chounouryokusha o yowai ni natte omotteimasu.] 

I am Saiki Kusuo and as you already know I am a psychic. If you want to know the details about my powers, you can go ahead and watch the anime or read the manga first before proceeding to read this.

The story will take place at the ending of the anime and manga, at the time after Saiki Kusuo saved the world from the threat of expected disastrous meteor strike.

Six days later after the nearly happened disaster.

The day is Sunday and still in its fresh peaceful morning or so that's how it should be but Saiki Kurumi (Kusuo's mother) barged into his son's room to wake him up.

「Kuu-chan! Kuu-chan it's morning, wake up or you'll be late for school.」

【Good grief mom.. Did you forgot again that today is Sunday? Seriously, you did the same yesterday aren't you?】

Kurumi was dazed for a second and after realizing her mistake she made a *te~hee* face as if playing dumb then exit the room running just to clean up the bento boxes she prepared.

【Geez.. seriously.. what an airhead..】 muttered Saiki.

Saiki went out of his room and of course, he didn't forget to change his clothes into a casual attire which is a blue shirt and dark brown pants. After going downstairs Saiki walk into the table and ate his breakfast while ignoring his flirting parents.

(I wish I can spend my time alone without any disturbance.) Saiki thought as he walk upstairs.

It was always Saiki's wish, to have and spend peaceful time alone in order to relieve stress from his disastrous and stressful life.

Saiki lie down on his bed in a posture like *大* this followed by a long sigh, he then stared at the ceiling and gradually closed his eyes only to be interrupted by a group of voices calling out his name "Saiki" "Pal" outside their house.

Saiki wondered for a second.

(Why I didn't, felt their presence and heard their thoughts from afar? Is my power not working properly again?) Saiki thought but he decided to not pay much attention to it.

「Kuu-chan! Your friends are here! I'll invite them inside come get down here and greet them.」 Kurumi shouted as she opened the door to invite Nendou, Aren, Kaido and Teruhashi inside the house. All of them gratefully accepted the offer and head inside. Each of them sat down on the sofa while Kurumi prepared them something to drink.

Kurumi once again called Saiki but this time her voice is mixed with bloodlust as if threatening Saiki to come down.

Yare yare mattaku..】 muttered Saiki as he once again went out of his room.

Saiki proceeded downstairs. After reaching the first floor, he then turned left just to see his so-called 'friends' waving at him inviting him to join their group.

As Saiki approach the group, he realize something was odd and after realizing what it was, his eyes widened in surprise.

What Saiki noticed was, he can't hear their thoughts though he isn't wearing the anti-telepathy ring moreover after staring at each and every one of them, his x-ray vision isn't seems to be activating which made him frightened after seeing Nendou's creepy face.

(Is my power getting weaker? It hasn't been a month since I've regained my power and now I'm slowly losing it moreover, I didn't even tried to seal it like I did before. It's happening normally as if my power is slowly fading away.)  these are the things that Saiki has in mind.

As Saiki sat down next to Teruhashi, Saiki began to hear voice of thoughts again.

(Sa-sa-sa-saiki-kun!? Why are you suddenly sitting next to me! You surprised me there and now my heart is beating so fast...! Did you finally fell in love with me?) thought Teruhashi but not did she know that Saiki can hear her thoughts.

Saiki was dumbfounded, what he has in mind isn't what Teruhashi was thinking about but the range of his telepathy which is over 200 meters before but now has became only 1 meter which means, the only thoughts he can hear are those person next to him.

(My power has gotten weak to this extent?) thought Saiki who was sitting next to the flustered Teruhashi.

Saiki stood up.

Where are you going pal?asked Nendou.

【In the toilet.】 replied Saiki.

Saiki is basically answering telepathically in other words he isn't speaking at all when talking and as his power gotten so much weaker Nendou didn't heard his reply as his thought didn't reach Nendou.

Nendou asked him again.

Where are you going pal?

Though Saiki hate it, he started moving his mouth to form words of reply.

To the Toilet.」said Saiki.

Everyone was dumbfounded, they only saw Saiki opened his mouth twice and this is the second time.

After Saiki left for the toilet, his natural voice became the main topic of the group's conversation.

And yes, Saiki didn't know it.

Did Saiki just opened his mouth earlier?」Aren asked.

Yeah, definitely. It must be a work of dark reunion.」Kaido replied with his chuunibyou remark.

I thought pal wants to be an aspiring ventriloquist because ever since first year he's already speaking to everyone without moving his mouth a single inch.」said Nendou while on the other hand, Teruhashi Kokomi was in her own world fantasizing about the moving mouth of Saiki.

To be continued...

1