Chapter 4 – Annie O’Kirika Stryfe – Gunslinger Girl
76 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Rebecca was prepared for the dawn and did her morning prayers to Lathander.

To some who know that elves especially the High Elves worship Corellon. They might find it odd that Rebecca a High Elf is a Paladin of a Human Deity and not the God of the Elves Corellon, the main reason is Corellon is just the God of the Elves, and Rebecca wants to travel and help all in need, to do this she needed to follow the ways of a God who wasn’t restricted to one race like Corellon is. She wouldn’t want Corellon to not allow her to heal an Orc, as the rules specify specifically the animosity of Orcs and Elves, so to avoid this she chose a deity who didn’t mind helping people of all races. To this however due to the portfolio of Corellon having all elves besides the dark elves who are under the Goddess of spiders’ portfolio, Corellon is fully aware of what all elves under his domain are doing. So, by picking a Human God, Corellon is aware of Rebecca’s choice to follow Lathander Human god of the Dawn, and renewal. Just to be clear, Lathander only has one race he despises, the undead, while Corellon hates Orcs, Dark Elves, and all who follow the Goddess of Spiders which is a substantial list of intelligent beings.

Rebecca, however, was unconcerned that Corellon had taken issue with her choice of Deity. Corellon felt the only way to get her to change her faith was to make life more complicated for her indirectly. Instead of confronting her, he instead had the leader of the Elves on the second world of Nísoitisgis teleport directly to the entrance of the local dungeon with an army of High Elves, they under the cover of the night had cleared the dungeon, found the Dungeon Core Rooms, defeated the Ancient Red Dragon which was the final Raid boss of the Dungeon and the leader of the Elves took the dungeon core and placed it on his personal staff/scepter.  Once they left the dungeon door the Elves then all teleported to their capital on the World of Dragons. Corellon hoped that this would set in motion a chain of events that would force Rebecca to accept him as her personal god. Oh, how he was so very wrong.

After Rebecca had finished her prayers, Lil’dude lazily stretched and joined her for breakfast. They had Cheese Omelets, as it was by far their favorite mutual food.  While Rebecca tended to like more Vegetarian with just a little bit of Fish or Chicken, the teen was a massive fan of Meats. They, however, both agreed Eggs and cheese were amazing in the morning. Once done they grabbed their packs and had Herminia open up the guild for them to turn in the quest and sell the collected materials.

At the same time, once she had recovered from being violated by an army of Elves, “Annie O’Kirika Stryfe” the Dungeon Core of the “Gunslinger’s Grassland Dungeon” reviewed her current status, she was now aware where her core was and could see everything within 60 feet of the leader of the Elves. He even had used a wish spell from her already. However having 200 High Elves enter her dungeon, and earn XP inside of her had given her enough Divine Experience to raise her dungeon to level 15, more than enough for her to create an Avatar, and make 14 more floors, she decided though only the first few would be old west, those would be for fun, the rest would be as deadly as she could make them. To include what a gamer would recognize as a floor designed to be a perfect recreation of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels, and another floor based on Dark Souls.

To an outside person, they might not understand why a living core dungeon would feel the need to regain their dungeon core once taken when it doesn’t prevent them from controlling their dungeon, nor from creating an avatar to experience the world outside. The reason Dungeon Cores feel strongly about reclaiming their cores is that the Dungeon core is similar to the most sensitive body parts on a human. They might not physically feel much inside their dungeon, but they feel everything happening to their cores. Plus, the Holder of the Core can once a day cast a wish spell by calling on the dungeon core’s power. This doesn’t take away anything from the dungeon besides the ability to cast that same spell once a day, from their avatar. Although their powers of creation inside their bodies is unmatched compared to even a god. However, they are unable to use their powers outside the dungeon, except when using a wish spell from their avatar body or the holder of their dungeon core. So, to regain her core she made an avatar, sadly due to the rules of the world she is unable to make the avatar higher than level 1. However, she did make her how she wanted and had no restrictions for gear.

As soon as Rebecca and Lil’Dude were finished with selling off the bison and the echinacea roots and parts, and before they could pick a new quest for the day, they heard the sound of a large motor heading towards the Guild building.

“Lil’dude, if I didn’t know better that sounds like a High Tac Japanese motorcycle engine, almost like a Kawasaki or Yamaha,” Rebecca said out loud as the three of them looked out the door.

Just after saying that, the sound of a Motorcycle breaking hard outside the Guild office happened. Rebecca looked to Herminia who looked baffled by the sound and then to Lil’dude who was tilting his head looking at the entryway to the Adventurers Guild, as a Young woman smashed the doors open.

She looked the personification of a human cowgirl, she had sunny red hair, a straw style cowboy hat, brown leather chaps, jean short shorts, a white blouse that exposed her belly, and a brown leather vest with a six-pointed star that looked a lot like the Texas Rangers Badge, and not the State Police from Texas, but the Baseball team. She had a shotgun on her back a pair of six-shooters at her hips, a tiny pistol attached to one forearm, and a very evil looking sci-fi pistol strapped to her thigh, on her feet she had a matching pair of cowboy boots with a pair of daggers holstered in them. On her belt, she had a dagger and a Tomahawk both done in a Native American fashion. Through the swinging doors, Rebecca could just barely see a Bright Red Motorcycle which looked just like one from a famous 90s Anime. Rebecca almost facepalmed, but she resisted it as this girl was the weebiest weeb girl she had ever seen, and this was comparing her to herself, who owned full versions of all the weebiest Manga and anime you can imagine.  

“Just the pair I was hoping to find!” she said, “let me introduce myself properly, I’m Annie O’Kirika Stryfe, and my Dungeon Core was stolen last night by a bastard of a High Elf and his army of elves. I need help, and you are the only adventurers who can help me.”

“Um, okay, how can we help you?” Rebecca asked.

“Well first, I saw your stored inventory when you entered my dungeon yesterday, and even though you nearly got taken out by that bison, the fact a pair of level ones when up against an animal who can one-shot most people at that level, you challenged it anyway and survived. Not a small feat, and frankly I need allies who can help me face an Elvin nation, only it’s not even on this world, but the next one over that looks like a moon from here.” She then shivered, “ugg his gross hand keeps stroking my core, it’s just a nasty feeling.”

“You need us to raid an army on another world? You realize we’re just level one and have no means to travel from one world to another.” Rebecca said carefully.

“She’s the hottest girl in the world,” Lil’Dude said staring at the Dungeon Avatar.

Both Rebecca and Annie looked at the catboy.

“Umm, yeah, well same here, I can’t make an avatar higher than level one, but I can give them anything I can make in my dungeon. So this avatar is geared, and well we will have to power level to at least level 20 before we can even try to get my core, and that might take some time, I know, it’s a pain, but honestly, I’m even willing to make it an official quest. And Party with you both, I even made a Devil’s Ride in the shape of a Motorcycle so I can keep up with you. Plus as a Ranger, I can provide needed ranged attacks.”

Rebecca sighed, “Lil’dude, how say you, let her join our Party, and then quest to get her core back?”

“Sure, Mom, I think it’ll be fun,” Lil’Dude said.

“Ok, sure, but you realize it might take a few years to gather the kind of power needed to take on a Nation of Elves,” Rebecca said.

“Empire actually, that other world is full of Empires and Dragons. The Emperor of the Elvin Kingdom. Is the guy we are after, so yes, we’ll need a lot of power, and yes I’m aware it might take years.” Annie said.

Name

Annie O'Kirika Stryfe

Class & level

Ranger 1

Race

Dungeon Core Avatar

Gender

 Female

Strength

8

-1

Initiative

4

Armor Class

16

 

Dexterity

18

+4

Max HP

10 (1d10)

Current HP

10

Temp HP

0

Constitution

10

0

Defenses

 

 

perception

13

Intelligence

14

+2

Inspiration

 

 

Insight

11

Wisdom

12

+1

Proficiency bonus

+2

 

Investigation

12

Charisma

13

+1

Speed

Walking 30ft

Flying 20ft

 

Senses

 270 ° True Sight 60ft (always active), Nearsighted human past 60ft (disadvantage over 60ft), 

Proficiencies & languages

ARMOR

Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields

 

WEAPONS

Martial Weapons, Simple Weapons, Firearms

TOOLS

Playing Card Set

LANGUAGES

Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elvish, Gnomish, Sylvan, Telepathy (not as a spell range 60ft) 

Weapon Attacks & Cantrips

Name

Hit

Damage/type

Notes

Blunderbuss (Shotgun) +6 2d8+4 piercing Firearm, reload, misfire, range (15/60)
Dagger +6 1d4+4 Piercing Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Range (20/60)
Handaxe +1 1d6+Slashing Simple, Light, Thrown, Range (20/60)

Hellfire Laser Pistol

+6

3d6+4 Radiant

Firearms, Ammunition (Firearms), Range, Reload, Range (40/120)

Palm Pistol +6 1d8+4 Piercing Firearms, Light, Reload, Misfire, Range (40/160)
Pistol x 2 +6 1d10+4 Piercing FirearmsAmmunition (Firearms)RangeLoadingRange (30/90)

Features & Traits

FEATS
Firearm Specialist- You gain proficiency with Firearms. If you roll a misfire on an attack with a firearm, you can use your reaction to roll a d20. If the number rolled is higher than the weapon’s misfire score, the firearm does not misfire. You cannot use this feature of this feat again until you complete a short or long rest. When you use the Attack action and attack with a one-handed weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a loaded firearm with the light property you are holding.
 
Gunner - Ignore the loading property of firearms. Being within 5 ft. of a hostile creature doesn't impose a disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls.
Ranger Features
Deft Explorer - You are an unsurpassed explorer and survivor, both in the wilderness and in dealing with others on your travels.
  • Canny (1st Level)
    • You can also speak, read, and write two additional languages of your choice.
      • Draconic, Gnomish
    • Choose one of your skill proficiencies. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses the chosen skill.
      • Survival
 

Favored Foe - When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you can increase that damage by scale value - No level scale data available. Favored Foe: (Elves)

Proficiencies
Animal Handling,  Perception, Stealth
RACIAL TRAITS
Age -Since these are avatars of a living Labyrinth, they are created at the age the Labyrinth feels best, looking like a person they want to express as.
Languages - You can speak, read, and write Common and gain Telepathy, &  Elvish, Sylvan
Trance - Instead of Sleep, like elves they meditate, this meditation allows the experiences of the day to sync up with their dungeon core.
Shapechanger - As an action, you can change your appearance and your voice. You determine the specifics of the changes, including your coloration, hair length, sex, height, and weight. You can make yourself appear as a member of another race, though none of your game statistics change. You can’t duplicate the appearance of a creature you’ve never seen, and you must adopt a form that has the same basic arrangement of limbs that you have. Your clothing and equipment aren’t changed by this trait.
270 ° True Sight (always active) - 60 feet True sight.
Wish- Once a day They can use the Wish spell unless their dungeon core has been taken by a mortal. Note: For the purposes of balance, the player's making a Dungeon Core avatar was created with the intention of regaining the dungeon core. So the GM should create a level 20 party of villains where one of them has the dungeon core, note, this means the Dungeon Core Avatar is always aware where it's core is, and what is said around it.
Wish(9th)

Equipment

Coin

Copper (cp)

 

Silver (sp)

 

Electrum (ep)

 

Gold (gp)

15

Platinum (pp)

 

Name

Quantity

Weight

(W)orn or (S)tored

Ring of Lightning (attuned)-1You have resistance to lightning damage while wearing this citrine ring.     Worn
Ring of Protection (attuned)- 2You gain a +1 bonus to AC and saving throws while wearing this ring.     Worn
Ring of Psychic Resistance (attuned)-3You have resistance to psychic damage while wearing this jade ring.     Worn

Ring of Necrotic Resistance - 4You have resistance to necrotic damage while wearing this jet ring.

    Stored
Ring of Poison Resistance - 5You have resistance to poison damage while wearing this amethyst ring.     Stored
Hellfire Pistol - 6This weapon is fashioned from infernal iron and traced with veins of hellfire that shed dim light in a 5-foot-radius. Any humanoid killed by an attack made with this weapon has its soul funneled into the River Styx, where it’s reborn instantly as a lemure devil     Worn
Backpack -7 Bedroll, Mess Kit, Rations (5 days), Rope, Hempen (50 feet),  Tinderbox, Torch, Waterskin     Stored in Devil's Ride
Pistol (Exandria) Bullets 2000   Stored in Devil's Ride
Palm Pistol Bullets 200   Stored in Devil's Ride
Gunpowder, Powder Horn     Stored in Devil's Ride
Gunpowder, Keg     Stored in Devil's Ride
Cartographer's Map Case -8Wondrous item, common Map of Shortcuts-At rank 3, your map case becomes a common magic item. In addition to storing normal maps, your cartographer’s map case can be used to generate a special map identifying a shortcut. You can use your action to make a DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check, with a success revealing a map buried in your cartographer’s map case noting a relevant shortcut. Your travel time is reduced by half while you follow that route. If you succeed at the check by 5 or more, the map includes notes on the terrain, granting you an advantage on the next ability check you make to travel through the mapped area in the next hour. Once you use this feature, you cannot use it again until you finish long Rest. Map of the Moment Starting at rank 3, you can use an action to make a DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check and search your cartographer’s map case to find a map either related to your current mission or inspiring a new one. On a success, you find a map with a prominent landmark. The map has information on the natural terrain within one mile of the landmark. Once you use this feature, you cannot use it again until dawn seven days later. Possible Map Mission Landmarks d8 Landmark (1 The Ancient Sarcophagus of Gerald Smith, 2 A tree labeled “This tree”, 3 “The Last Resting Place of My Rich Brother that is Also a Bear Cave”, 4 A range of peaks known as the Slightly Wobbly, Spires, 5 An ever-flowing, nonmagical spigot of pure, clear water in the middle of nowhere, 6 A cave filled with screaming bioluminescent worms, 7 The most haunted forest for ten miles in any direction, 8 A huge pile of rocks with no other rocks within sight     Worn
Longbow & Arrows     Stored in Devil's Ride

WEIGHT

Weight Carried: 41.3

Encumbrance: 120lbs

Push/Drag/Lift: 240

     

Location

City/State

Territory/Nation

Continent

Planet

Star System

Chrystal Sphere

Reality Number

Gunna Roland New Angel Heroic Continent World of People: Nísoitisgis the twin worlds Ikiteiru Hoshi Red Eye Crystal Sphere Game system 696543789ε

 

3