C1 Flying Object
170 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Far from the Three Great Civilizations, there was a continent in this area called the Great East.

It is about half the size of Australia, small enough to be called a continent, too large to be called an island.

There are three nations on this land called Rotenius.

・an agricultural nation 'Duchy of Kwa Toine' having rich soil and extensive grain-producing regions

・a poor country 'Kingdom of Quila' with large desert areas and no crops

・a nation of only man who continued to persecute elves and dwarves and beasts etc., with the aim of unifying Rondenius 'Kingdom of Lauria'

Quila and the Principality of Kwa Toine each have 1/3 of their inhabitants as subhuman beings, including elves, dwarves and brutes.

There was no way to maintain friendly relations politically with Luria, who advocated the extermination of the Hypocrites, but they cooperated with each other and supplemented each other to counter the threat of the kingdom of Luria.

Knight of the Dragon on a Patrol Mission in the Sixth Flying Dragon of the Principality of Kwa Toine

The clear blue sky.

Clouds can be seen only in the distance, and are highly transparent and visible in the distance.

In the sky fluttered a creature of a most heroic figure.

It had a jet-black body and a sharp tail. If modern people saw it, they would call it a mythical creature, the dragon.

Above the dragon was a man in light armor.

The armor is simple in design but functional and beautiful.

The Knight of the Dragon Knight, Marpatima, of the Principality of Kwa Toine, was on a warning mission to the northeast of the Principality, steering a flying dragon called 'Wyburn'.

Even if we go to the northeast or east of the dukedom, the sea is just expanding and there is nothing, but as the tension with the Lauria Kingdom continues now, we can expect a surprise attack from such an empty area.

As a patrol mission to detect and respond quickly, he sent his partner into the northeast skies of his dukedom.

Many adventurers travelled eastward in search of a new world in the sea below them, but no one has ever returned.

"!?"

He found something.

"What's that?"

I see something in the sky where there is no one but me.

"Friends, ......?"

From the Kingdom of Lauria to this point, there is an absolute lack of cruising range on Wyburn, so it is impossible to think of anything other than our ally, Wyburn. But I'm sure I'm the only one currently flying through the airspace.

In the three major civilizations, there seems to be a Hiryu-class mothership called the 'dragon mother' but it cannot be located in this area which is outside the civilization sphere.

A flying object that looks like a grain grows larger and the whole picture becomes visible.

As it gets closer, I'm sure it's not my Wyburn.

"Aren't you flapping?"

He immediately reports to headquarters using a communication magic tool.

"I confirmed an unidentified horse. We will intercept and confirm. Location: ......"

Fortunately, there is little difference in altitude. He intended to narrow the gap after passing each other once.

"Big ......"

He passed an unidentified horseman.

The object, as he recognized it, was enormous. It's not flapping, there are four things on the wing, spinning at high speed.

Stars were painted on its body, and the tips of its wings were flashing and flashing.

He turns around, flapping his horse. The pressure of the wind is so strong that they are almost blown away. I was going to shorten the distance to ......, but I couldn't catch up.

Wyburn's top speed is 235 km/h. It is almost the fastest creature in the world (In the three major civilizations, there seems to be a higher rank species with improved varieties.), faster than a horse, and more mobile than any other in the sky.

I don't even know if it's a living thing or anything.

"Damn ......!! What the hell is he!!"

What a surprise.

"Command! Command! I tried to identify the unidentified rider, but the speed was too great! I can't catch up with you! Unidentified horse soldiers headed toward the main land 'Maihak'. I repeat, we're moving in the direction of Myhak!"

The dragon knight Marpatima was pulled away from the flying object.

Base of the Sixth Flying Dragons of the Principality of Kwa Toine

Karmia, the correspondent, cannot believe the report which she hears from the devil;.

'The unidentified flying object is flying about 130 km northeast from the base, no, cannot catch up!! The flying object is very large and does not flutter. The speed is much faster than us!!'

"nationality?."

Karmia asks for the nationality of the kingdom of Lauria, which has been in a state of tension in recent years.

'Unknown nationality!'

"Is there any possibility of ancient dragons?"

'It is not an ancient dragon, nor is it the Wyburn of the Kingdom of Lauria. I don't even know if it's a living thing! Please support immediately!!'

"Copy that!"

Calmia reports immediately to her boss, who is close to her.

"Unidentified horse!?"

The commanding officer asks Karmia.

"Yes. The Knight of the Dragon, Marpatima, reported that the speed was far greater than that of us, and that the horse was not flapping."

The commander had no idea of a creature that could surpass a dragon.

"No flapping ...... No way."

He mumbles and recalls the rumor that some of the great powers operate abiotic machines called flying machines.

"The unidentified riders were said to have advanced toward the mainland, in the direction of Mihawk. From the reported location, it will reach the mainland immediately."

It seems that the unidentified horseman was coming toward our country at an extremely high speed. Urged to make a snap decision, he panics.

"Wha, what!? Raise all the horsemen of the 6th flying squadron waiting!! If it is a single rider, the possibility of reconnaissance is high, but if it is attacked by any chance, it will affect the prestige of the army!!"

The impatience of the commander spread to the entire headquarters, and it became a beehive.

An unidentified horseman, unable to catch up with the Wyburn, is said to be flying, of all places, to the economic hub of the Principality of Kwa-Toine, Maihak.

Judging from the speed, the horse must have entered the airspace of the mainland.

A command is sent by communication magic to the entire base of the 6th Dragon Camp.

"The 6th Hiryu-tai troop started with all its soldiers. It is thought that an unidentified horseman entered the airspace while approaching Maihak. Shoot him down as soon as he is found. Repeat, shoot down as soon as you find it."

From the runway, the Dragon Knight of the 6th Dragon Squadron, Wyburn, rises one after another.

With 12 cavalrymen, it was an all-out sortie.

They flew up into the clear blue sky.

Fortunately, the 6th Hairyu-tai troop faced the front of unidentified horsemen. An unidentified plane the size of a dot will soon grow.

"How embarrassing ......"

"What the hell? That is!!"

"A monster?"

The members tweet their impressions.

"It's fast ......"

The distance with unidentified horsemen was shortened. The speed and relative speed are considered to be considerably high.

The other party, as reported, seems to be able to fly at very high speeds.

The leader of the No. 6 flying dragon unit will give precise instructions to each member of the team by a communication method called a "magic machine.".

"They fired a volley of flame shells. There is information that the opponent is much faster than us. A chance only comes for a passing moment. Show everyone the results of your daily training."

The captain cuts off the magic and murmurs.

"...... What the hell is that?"

12 Wyburn cavalrymen lined up side by side and opened their mouths.

a volley of conducting flames. If this hits, no flying dragon will not fall.

A fireball gradually forms in the mouth.

As he waited for the right time, unidentified cavalrymen began to climb. For those of us who were already flying at Wyburn's maximum altitude of 4000 meters, that was unexpected. He rapidly increases his altitude with his tremendous climbing ability. The 6th Hairyu-tai troop was separated without taking any unidentified horsemen into its range.

"The 6th Hiryutai Squadron notified the headquarters. I found an unidentified horseman. Although they prepared to attack the enemy, the unidentified riders rose and advanced toward Mihawk while maintaining an extremely high altitude. Repeat ――――――――"

Duchy of Kwa Toine, Mayhak

The Principality of Kwa Toine is located in the northeast of the continent of Rotenius.

Blessed by the god of the earth, the land is fertile, yet weedy, and the grass and grain for food grow rapidly even if left untouched. The nation's food self-sufficiency rate is well over 100%, and it is said that water and food are free, and even livestock can eat plentiful food.

Maihak is an economic hub city located in the northeast of such an agricultural nation. Old Western-style buildings line the streets, and the main street running through the center of the city is paved with stonewalls, where carriages and land birds come and go.

A woman in her mid-twenties jumped out with a look of color. The woman wears armor and carries a sword on her waist and a bow on her back.

The woman, who started running as if she were going to run, was followed by what appeared to be her subordinates.

An alien scene in a peaceful city. Everyone was wearing armor and their faces were tense.

They run on a ridge in the corner of Meyhak Castle.

"Ha, ha, ha, ......"

Wearing their armor, they ran up the ridge and looked up while holding their breath.

The Lord Commander of the Mayhak Defence Order, Eine, recalls the report from the Sixth Flying Dragons and gives instructions to his men.

"Soon an unidentified horseman will be flying over the Maihak! According to the report from the 6th Hairyu-tai, unidentified horsemen will invade at a speed faster than that of Wyburn, arrange the whole crew!!!"

The knights, holding bows in their left hands, set their arrows and looked up again.

When he looked over the watchtowers on all sides of the city, it seemed as if the placement of the chiefs had been completed.

She thinks. According to reports, our country's elite Sixth Fly Dragons seem to have outpaced its rivals by speed and altitude. In general, the only way to attack the ground from a flying dragon is through its mouth. Hairyu is the only one who can carry heavy things. If you come alone, you won't suffer much damage even if you are attacked. It is assumed that the enemy's purpose was reconnaissance.

But what is it that a flying dragon can't catch up with?

A terrifying existence that flies easily beyond the ascending limit of a flying dragon. It will soon appear above the economic city of Maihak.

Eine was staring at the sky.

"Here it comes!!"

The Knights of the North Tower, who had been watching the North, shouted loudly.

They all turned their heads in that direction at once.

It looked like a grain, but it soon became the whole picture. There was a faint, unfamiliar buzzing sound, and after a while the flying object reached the top of Meyhak.

The object descends and turns in the sky beyond the reach of the bow.

It has a larger body and wings than the Wyburn.

"It's fast ......"

A bizarre object flying faster than the Wyburn, the most skilled dragon knight in the Duchy of Kwa Toyne, is apparently a violation of the airspace but does not appear to be attacking it.

The 6th Hairyu-tai troop scrambled and was on its way back. There is a way to attack, but this time it is too close to be ready for additional equipment.

At present, the only countermeasure is shooting with a bow from the ground, but it is clearly impossible to reach.

It makes an eerie buzzing sound above the Maihak and turns around many times as if it is aiming at prey.

"Ah ...... what is that!!?"

"Wow, it's a monster!! The monster is coming!!"

The faces of the townspeople twitch with fear. Fear drove the people in the house to close the windows and doors one after another. The streets are clamored with people running around in search of a place to hide.

Even dumb animals such as horses and land birds run out of their way in fear of the sound and objects, causing accidents everywhere.

It was a frightening object in the peaceful streets, but after a while it flew away in the northeast direction.

3