Chapter 22
276 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV:Ysion

I was currently sitting in my throne room, the fighting in the mortal world was reaching its climax, not any more interesting people appeared, the Mortals were able to handle themselves and in the rare case of a strong foe appearing the Immortal Army was always there to handle it.

I reckon it would take them about 1 maybe 2 weeks to clean out all the shadow Monsters. My throne room was currently empty as all the other Gods are either healing or busy helping, so I decide to head out and check on them, first off would be Ovva she should have regained consciousness by now.

#########################

Walking out from my throne room I am greeted by two warrior angels wearing full body armor with there long wings folded behind their backs, as soon as they spot me they immediately fall to on their knees.

"My God!" they both yell enthusiastically, to which I reply with a small nod of my head.

I proceed to the chamber where Ovva should be located, once in front of the room I knock slightly at door before entering, as I enter I see Ovva lying in the bed looking out from the window when she sees me she tries to get up from the bed.

"M-master!"

"Don't try to get up yet Ovva even though your injuries are healed your soul still needs some time to heal" I tell her as I slowly make her get back on the bed once again, she sits down but struggles to look at me in the eye, after a while she slowly manages to squeeze the words out.

"I'm sorry Master... I should have stopped them from leaving the planet atmosphere... I-it was my fault and I'm ready to accept any punishement..."

As she says that she closes her eyes and clench her teeth as if waiting for my punishment.

POV:Ovva:

As I closed my eyes waiting for father's punishment I started thinking back to how I could have stopped Xulene from rushing there to fight against Azumah, I should have trusted Master I should have b-but I didn't, I didn't I thought he died...

While I was thinking about all the stuff I could have done to avoid all the unnecessary losses I heard Master's voice.

"Ovva, open your eyes and look at me." I was too ashamed at my failure to look at him, but I still slowly opened my eyes and what greeted me was the smile of master, a smile so perfect to be described I could feel my heartbeat rising and my cheeks heating as I was in a trance looking at his smiling face he slowly moved his face closer to mine and before I could react he kissed me... It was a simple kiss but it made my heart nearly jump away as our lips slowly parted.

"E-eh, Master?"

"Ovva, I'm not mad at you nor am I at your siblings, I know you were only concerned about my safety, and that makes me very happy, but you also need to trust me more, I am the one who created all of you so I do not want to see anyone of you get hurt, so that means the next time I give an order you only need to trust me and follow it understand?"

"Yes Master, I will be sure to learn from my previous failure and be more useful to you!"

"Good."

"Emm, Master if it's not too much could I ask you for Ummm..."

"Hmmm? what is it? just ask."

"Ummm E-eh another kiiiss?" As I gather all my courage to say those words I could feel my face burning in shame AAAAAHHHH SOME KILL ME DID I REALLY SAY THAT AND WHAT'S WITH KIIISS COULDN'T I HAVE JUST SAID IT NORMALLY?!?! AHHH!! As I was about to die from the shame I could feel something soft against my lips once more, while my mind just momentarily freezes, after a few seconds our lips parted once more.

"You can ask for it anytime." says master while winking at me, My GOD!! I don't think my heart can handle any more of this... I just slowly nod in response.

"Well I will head and check on the others you stay here and rest ok?"

"Hmmm" I slowly nod still in trance, after Master got up and left the room, I slowly touch my lips again and I can feel my face grinning like mad, I look at the window and can see a scary grin on my face, Oh how ungraceful of me. I tried to stop myself from grinning but couldn't...Today is a great day hehe...

#################################

POV:Ysion:

As I leave Ovva's room, I can't help but think of cute she was... Next up I guess I should head out and visit Xulene, she was always the emotional one wasn't she. I immediatly vanish from my place to appear in Xulene's Domain.

Her Domain was a giant forest with all kind of mystical plants and trees all over, and in the center of it all stands a giant tree with alot of mystical symboles, on top of that tree is Xulene's House, I quickly vanish again only to reapear inside the house, once there I can hear the sounds of someone sobbing.

At first it was quiet sobbing then it gradually got louder...

"It was my fault *sniff* I knew I should have followed Father's orders b-but I just couldn't stand there when I thought he was hurt, I mean how could I? you understand right? *sniff* yes and now because of me Ovva got hurt *sniff*"

I quietly walk deeper inside the house while listening to Xulene talking to someone, as I reach the center of the room I see her sitting on the floor hugging her knees crying while talking to a little blue bird, the bird notices and he's eyes visbly grow wide while Xulene is stll crying while hugging her knees, the bird then starts chirping and flys over to Xuelene, only then does she stop sobbing.

"Eh?" she slowly turns around and looks at me as if shocked I am there.

"F-F-FATHER?!".

6