Chapter 2
103 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Status  
Name:   
Race: ?¥£_/÷%# Gender: N/A
Age: 0 Level: N/A
Health: 0 Endurance: 0
Strength: 0 Speed: 0

Abilities

Spoiler

[Time control(1:0)]

[collapse]

I carefully looked at my status. However, after looking at it for a few seconds I came to the conclusion that I had no idea what I was looking at I mean this system said there was information about myself, but when I look at this status there really isn't any information about me. The only thing that I can get out of this is that I have probably reincarnated or something seeing that my age is 0. 

"Hey, System can you explain this status to me?"

[Yes. What part do you want to know about?]

"Well. Let's first start with my race what am I?''

[This information is unknown.]

This is really weird but seeing that the system doesn't know it let's leave that for later.

"Then what does that Health, Endurance, Strength and speed mean?"

[This is information about your body. Endurance means how strong your body is and how much damage you can take. Also if your endurance is high you will get less tired when doing much physical work. Speed means how fast you can move and also how fast your reaction speed is. Strength means how strong you are physically. The higher your strength the more you can lift and the harder you can punch someone. And lastly Health health is something similar to endurance. The higher your health the more damage you can take. Also the higher your health is the less sick you become and the faster you recover from damage. All of these things are connected to your level. The higher your level is the higher your status becomes. ]

Okeee... That is a lot of information to take in but I think I understand most of it. But why are all of my stats at 0?

[That is because you have no physical body.]

?!

"Hey!? Did you just read my mind or something? I didn't ask that out loud."

[Yes. I can read your mind. So you don't have to ask these things out loud.]

Okay then. Then I just have one more question. What does that abilities mean?

[Abillities are something that you can acquire once you level up. not everyone will get the same abilities as you will get an ability that will suit the way you live. There are also some species that have abilities as well. also there is something similar to abilities and it is called Magic. however unlike abilities, you are born with a magic affinity. If for example you are born with a fire affinity then you cannot use water magic and only fire magic.

To see your abilities you simply have to touch the word abilities or think of opening the list.]

Okey then let's see what kind of abilities I have. Just as I said that I extended my arm towards the blue screen. But then. just as I did that. I saw it. is this? Is this really... my arm? I knew I wasn't human but... What is this?

What I had just seen was my arm. My arm looked the same as that of a human but it clearly wasn't. my arm had a shining golden color. Is this light? Is my body made out of light? I didn't really know how to react to this but I just have to accept that this is me. That is probably what the system meant earlier when it said that I didn't have eyes or that I don't have a physical body.

But enough of that let's first see if I have any abillities. I touched the word abilities on the blue screen and then a list was shown. On that list was one ability [Time Control]. So I can control time with this ability huh. Hey system what does that 1:0 mean by the ability time control.

[That is the time scale. Currently, it has been set to 1 second here is 0 seconds in the world.]

So that means that time is currently stopped. By why can I still move then?

[That is because currently you are not part of this world and you do not really exist here.]

What are you talking about? I am here am I not?

[It is difficult to explain but to give you proof try to interact with this world. Because you do not exist here you also cannot interact with this world. For example, you are completely invisible for the people in this world. Also, you can't touch someone. Or well you can touch people but you wouldn't change anything you touch. If you were to punch someone you would feel like punching a wall and nothing would happen to them. But if they were to walk right into you you would be pushed aside and they would not feel or even notice you as they didn't touch you.  to say it simply Interaction is only one sided. things in this world can interact with you but you can't interact with them.]

So you are saying that no one will ever notice me and I can do absolutely nothing?

[No. You can interact with this world if you can find a vessel. Then the vessel can interact in your stead.]

What do you mean by a vessel?

[You will need to have a body to possess. A body that can be used. So you would need to find a living body. Undead would also suffice but it needs to be a working one.]

Oke then let me find this vessel you speak off. Now that I knew that I would first need a vessel to live in this world I first needed to find one.

So where am I going? I mean the only thing I can see are trees. Gues the only thing I can do is to just walk forward and hope for the best.


[About one hour later]

It has been quite a while ago that I started searching for a vessel but I can't seem to find one. Come on. Why is it so hard to find somone?

But then. Just as I taught that I couldn't find anything I saw something in the corner of my nonexistent eyes. What is that? I have never seen such a thing. Well to be honest I haven't really seen that much in this life. The thing that I discovered was some small green creature with long ears. Long ears huh... IS THAT AN ELF?!?!?............ Wow.. Why did I suddenly get so exited? An elf what is an elf? The only thing I seem to remember is that an Elf has long ears. Is this an elf? 

[No. This is a Goblin]

A Goblin? Doesn't seem to ring a bell. It's kinda disappointing that this is not an Elf because for some Reason I seemed to be really exited about it. Well it doesn't really matter anyway let's use this Goblin as a vessel.

No. I should first see what it is doing. I gues I have to resume time. uhh.. how do I do that?

[You need to activate your [Time Control] ability and think about changing the time scale.]

Oke here goes nothing. [Time Control] I felt my ability activating. Then I focused on the number changing from 1:0 to 1:1. As I did that I saw that time had started again and the goblin began to move.

4