Chapter 6: Time Skip
71 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Yawning sounds* "Ah, that was a good night." I said to myself as I got up from my bed. "What time is it?" I asked myself as I got up, looking at the sundial. "Late for hunting," I said to myself, grabbing some arrows and a bow. I also need something to butcher the rabbits. I holstered a dagger to my belt. It's been a long time ever since that day. I stopped thinking about my situation and focused on the future and present. "Sigh, why haven't I gain the climbing skill?!" I complained as I climbed down the ladder. I wonder what I'm going to hunt today. What it be a rabbit? Or a wolf? I should get some seeds for Sora. When I came across her large birdcage, she looked pretty hungry.

*Rustling sounds.* "Hm?" I turned my head around, preparing my bow. "Rahh!" Yelled a wolf as it charged at me. I shot the arrow aiming for the neck, killing it instantly: easy peasy lemon squeezy. "Score! A wolf." I said as I took out my dagger, preparing to butcher the corpse. The wolf looks young; it's normally a good sign that the meat is tender. The tongue look's good. I might want the heart too. Well, I should also get some more meat. I opened my bag, taking out a Salt Brine Fish and a jar. "Cmon, you haven't had your breakfast yet, drinker," I said to the Lil guy as I fed him saltwater from the Salt Lakes. The fish made a gulping sound, and soon right after, it vomited out salt getting much oxygen in the process. Grabbing the edible salt, I sprayed it all over the meat, preserving it. 

"I got a good catch today. It'll be a great addition to my winter rations." I said to myself. "The problem is I can't carry all of this," I said. I guess I'll have to be picky with the food. The meat I should be choosing should be healthy and nutritious as well as being preservable. Hmm, what should I pick?


A couple of dozen minutes later.

"Home sweet home," I said out loud In the treehouse as I entered the door. Dinner is going to be great. I thought, stretching my arms.

 

I'm back with a terribly written chapter.

 

2