Chapter 6: ELO pt. 1
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander walked over with a cord that had a pad and a receiver on each end. Putting the pad on Aaryn's head and inserting the receiver into one of his devices he begins typing away at a computer. "Bastard." Aaryn said in a hushed voice, "You just couldn't leave well enough alone could you?" Alexander rolls his eyes, "It's more complicated than that. That should've been clear when you saw this equipment." "Yeah, you couldn't defeat us on your own so you grab one of your big fellas hook us up, and end us once and for all?"

Alexander simply bites his tongue and continues his work. "Alexander! How long will it take you to get that data!" The man yelled across the room. "I am almost done, father!" Alexander yells back. He gives a concerned look to Aaryn and Evan, "Look, I am sorry about all this. I never would've said anything about you guys if I didn't have too but I had no choice. If you please just go with everything it will be done quickly and with the least amount of pain as possible." Alexander then removed the equipment on Aaryn and repeated the process with Evan. After the data collecting was complete Alexander retreated back to his father. Again they spoke in hushed voices but from what the 2 could see the man definitely did not look happy. Tossing the equipment back at Alexander he returned and applied the equipment back on the 2 men and started collecting data again. "What even are you doing Alexander?" Evan asked. "I can't say." was the only response he got. Aaryn eventually got sick of this and shook his shackles, "Goddammit just tell us what you are going to do to us!" Alexander quickly jumped up and tried to shush Aaryn, "quiet! You don't him to hear you! You don't want to see what he can do when angry!" But when he leaned over to whisper to Aaryn Aaryn instead head-butted him in the head. "Agh!" Alexander screamed clutching his nose. 

"Alexander!" The man yelled turning around, "I thought I told you to keep them quiet and under control!" he walked to Alexander and slapped him in the face Alexander grunted, "I was going to father! He was just being a bit rowdy!" that comment though got him another slap across the face. "I didn't ask for excuses I asked for answers!" He looked over to Both Sides Now who had started making strange sloshing noises responding to the pain Alexander was in, "God and your stand! How is an idiot stand like that meant to keep people in check!" Alexander didn't respond, simply looking into the man's eyes. Instead of backing down though the man continued, "Instead of having something useful to help me! All it does is wait to leech off someone else before becoming good! humpf! Guess stand begets master...fine! Because your stand is incompetent I will once more show you what should've been done to keep hostages quiet." he turns around and looks at Aaryn, "ELO!" a Black and yellow snack like stand emerged at its call, the stand slithered along Aarns body, hissing the whole way up before sinking its fangs into Aaryns neck.

Immediately Aaryn cried out in pain. On the outside, he was writhing and convulsing only screams able to leave his mouth at whatever the man's stand did. On the inside, though Aaryn couldn't even think. Once the snake bit him he suddenly began thinking hundreds, no thousands of thoughts simultaneously his senses grew so sensitive that everything to him felt overwhelming, the feel of the rocks, the smell of the dank cellar. All of it was too much! Time seemed to slow drawing out every painful sense and thoughts over 10 seconds. He couldn't even think of the thought of passing out as thousands of other thoughts would take over immediately. Back outside the man chuckled and the snake uncoiled itself from Aaryn. When it did most of the pain stopped but Aaryns senses were still so heightened, he was still so disorientated from recovering from the pain and wondering what happened to his sense he could nothing but pant on the ground. The man kneeled and grabbed Aaryn's face, "Are we going to act up again?" All Aaryn could do was register a face and between pants confusingly shook his head. The man smiled, "Yes! That is much better!" He couldn't revel in it for long though as a second later he found himself body-slammed by Evan. The chained man falling on top of him and starting to hit him. Other than the art of surprise Evan couldn't do much chained as he was and the man quickly regained his composure as ELO hissed and charged Evan. But Evan was prepared and rolled to the side at the last minute, dodging the ensuing blow. ELO turned back to go and hit Evan once more but Evan reached for his shackles and put them up defensively. ELO snapped right through them before the man could do anything. Evan, now freed from the chains awkwardly stood up. Look over at Alexander, still clutching his nose he considered his options. He didn't know what Alexander would do. For all, he knew the second he revealed his stand it would get stolen by him. He couldn't fight against a stand and while he was free his movement was still limited by the chain connecting his shackles to the ground. The man stood up and cursed, "Damn boy!" ELO moves back to him. "Stand down now before you regret it!" Evan refused, taking a step towards the man.

"We will finish this quickly use your stand!" Alexander simply sat there. Looking up at his father then back at Evan, "I SAID USE YOUR STAND!!" His father screams.

"I-I can't," Alexander whispers.

His father huffs, growing ever more irate, "YOU CAN'T!? YOU FOUGHT THIS PERSON! LOST AND YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEIR STAND!" 

"n-no... it's just I can't steal a stand if he hasn't revealed it," That seemed to be the last straw for his father as ELO snapped back and ran for Alexander. He tried to summon Both Sides Now to at least give him a few seconds to move out of the way but Both Sides Now was truly near powerless in its natural form and ELO quickly brushed aside and bit Alexander in the shoulder, Alexanders pupils dilated as ELO swung back and used the back of its tail to smack Alexander right in the chest. The impact itself looked not too hard but Alexander still gasped as he reeled back from the hit and simply fell over. His eyes glazed over, looking at nothing and his head occasionally twitching. 

The man looks back at Evan, "See the power of my Stand. Anyone bitten by it is rendered powerless by its ability yet you still dare to approach me!? Romy Slavel?"

Evan summoned Crazy You, with Alexander allegedly out of action he felt confident enough to finally bring the fight to him with his own stand. Taking another step closer to Slavel he chuckled, "Just try me bitch."

To be continued...

0