Ch – 1
109 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Reincarnated Multiverse Adventurer : Chapter - 1 

" Ah, where am I ? " 

An unknown voice was heard in the everlasting darkness. 

" Huh, where am I ?! " 

"Hu-huh , I can't feel my body " 

I think I am dead, since I do not feel my body but still have my senses.  My conclusion is that I somehow died and only exists now as a soul. 

"That's right, you have died" 

I suddenly heard an imposing voice.

The voice is too androgynous for me to be perfectly able to discern whether it's a male's or a female's voice.  

I can hear the voice but I can't see him or maybe it is her? 

  A few seconds later, because of the surprise and the shock of the sudden intrusion, by instinct I ask. 

"Who are you ? " 

I look around. I can't feel my eyes yet it feels strange  like I am staring at a dark place devoid of any living being. 

"You can think of me as a superior existence, something beyond your understanding " 

Someone who is superior and beyond understanding ... but if I think of a superior being I can only imagine one. 

"So you are a god?" 

"I don't think I am arrogant for answering a fact, but from your point of view, you can only see me as a god, and the answer to your question is no. "

The voice, seems to come from all sides. 

Damn, he can read the mind, if I had known that I wouldn't think about rude things. Still, because of my curiosity I ask again, 

"You are not a god? " 

He already told me that, but I can't help asking again because I ran out of ideas with whom or what the voice might be. Besides, I wanted him to forget my thoughts about how arrogant he was.

"I will not get angry about that, I won’t be bothered by something as trivial as that, especially if it came from an inferior existence, because if I did, then I would be putting you at my level or in a nearby one. And answering your question again, I am not the god that you know of, gods are only beings that are on the top of the rank in their worlds." 

......... 

"So what are you?" 

My curiosity led me to continue asking questions, his way of addressing himself seemed like he was above the gods, but is that possible? 

"It would be difficult to explain it to you because of your limited understanding, but if we put it in an example, let's say that plant and animal life are sentient beings. Above them would be the regular sentient beings which are the same as humans. Above these are the gods, superior beings.

Higher than gods are the laws of the world, although they cannot be called as beings...

Overcoming the previous ones are the beings that can break the laws of the world, or even create their own worlds and interact with other planes using their power. Let's call them as primordial gods of origin. And finally, my existence, who can see and know everything from an infinity of worlds" 

 

" haaa..." 

That is a lot of information to digest, I don't know what to think. 

Huh, now that I think about it, if my memory serves right I should have been in my office. 

"How the hell am I here ?!" 

I shouted. 

I was at my office doing some paper arrangements for my sister's marriage. 

I ask the unknown voice a question which was in my mind for a long time . 

" How am I dead?"

"You were assassinated" 

Huh, assassination, hmmm. 

" Um, By the way who assassinated me ?"

"Do you want to know ?"

"Yes"

" You were assassinated by your new personal bodyguard." 

Hmmm, so a betrayal. Hmm.

Damn you ,Mia. You had to kill me only today. Today was going to be the premiere of One Punch Man season 2 anime. 

I will kill you. Wait, I can't kill her because I am already dead!

Calm down, boy, calm down. 

" So, um, why am I here talking with you? If you are  a being superior than a  God, then do you enough liesure time to talk with someone like me." 

"To be honest, yes I have many works. But, my time with you is also a part of my work, you see. " 

Huh, what is he saying ? 

I can't make any meaning. 

"Meaning?" 

" Let me make this clear. Because you have done many good deeds in Earth during your lifetime, you are given a chance to obtain World System , and reincarnate to live a new life. " 

Good deeds, huh. I guess he is talking about the time I gave huge sum of donation to the chruches and orphanages. Hmmm, I only donated those money so that I could use that as an excuse to see the beautiful sisters and ladies at the orphanages. Guess, every thing has it's own value. 

" So, um , did my donation did so much of a impact that the God himself came to chat with me. " 

"Yes, because of your donations, many of the orphanage childrens became rich people and helped the society. " 

I mean I thought it would not have any much effect. I  guess I really did a good thing even if its by mistake. 

He even said about stuff World System and Reincarnation. Huh, wait. 

" You said about reincarnation right ?!"

"Yes, because of your good deeds you are given a chance to reincarnate in another world '"

Reincarnation, hmmm. I am mean it is the biggest dream of an Otaku to reincarnate in another world become it's hero. 

"So, um are you giving some superpowers or some holy weapons like Durandal. "

"No"

Excuse me. 

How the hell I am going to be okay in a world full of fantasy monster without a strong weapon. 

"You will be given a  World System. "

World System. What is that ? 

Is it the near-omnipotent system that I have read so many time in many novels. 

"So okay give me that World System stuff you are talking about. " 

"Certainly"

"May I ask a Question?"

"Go ahead."

"Why are you doing this all? I mean is because I did so many good deeds or some other kind of reasons. ?"

" Perhaps, it is a kind of entertainment."

Entertainment?! I am not a variety for your entertainment. 

"You see , it is quite interesting and amusing  to see our benefactors grow. So in a sense it is a kind of entertainment."

I see. So it is something like a Father watching his son playing. 

Hmmm, now I understand. 

"So,"

0