Ch – 8
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Reincarnated Multiverse Adventurer : Chapter - 8 

Having made preparations with everything I can, I began to walk in the forest in search of the first enemy in this world. With the magical weapon [Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown]  on my right hand I continued forward.

There was  100 minutes left to complete the mission and I  was a little nervous, I did not want to start with the left foot and fail to start my adventure in this world, I am worried that I had no experience fighting let alone killing something, no i once killed a chicken in my world but a chicken and 100 goblins are too different topics. It is not even worth to compare the two. 

Seriously, it's just damn goblins, what can I be afraid of? With caution everything should go well. It can't be that hard right? I just have to find, blast them with this Legendary staff in my hand and I'll done. I'll be able to boast about it later ... well, maybe that would be too much, but I can feel proud of it ... no, let's leave it in that it is a good cause to exterminate plagues for this world.

I had spent about 30 minutes going into the forest and wandering inside looking for the goblins while encouraging me to avoid restlessness. Suddenly I heard a shriek, I quickly hid behind a tree looking for the origin of the sound, as I could not see anything that produced the sound. Trying to control my breathing and putting myself on deck among the trees I advance.

After about 100 meters, I found the origin of the sound and from what I saw, my goal too. There were 30 little green men, growling at a Gaint wild boar as they surrounded him and threw stones at him to distract him and then approach him and hit him with a thick branch or using their nails and teeth to tear his skin. It did not look like their attacks caused great damage to the wild boar, they probably wanted to tire him and then finish all the work in an onslaught.

And here I was, who was beginning to worry about not finding a single goblin, but some god must have listened to my wishes and sent me thirty as saying "Because just settle for one, really that's very little, I'll send you another 29 more to have fun " While smiling and raised his thumb ... damn, one was enough. Whatever, I should be grateful that it lessens my work load to search. 

Leaving the jokes aside, I should have guessed, if I remember correctly Lacia mentioned that they  move in groups, although everything would fit in my favor is not correct. But on the other hand it could also be said that my luck was not so bad because they seemed too focused on the wild boar to notice me.

I approached them and when i was about 20 meters away from the one closest to me, i drew the Staff in my hand. With the staff in my hand i took a deep breath and exhaled slowly several times since my breathing has become rough  without me realizing it had accelerated because of my nerves.

Then I chanted the disastrous words which would be the cause of the death of countless monsters. 

"Summon 5x 'Flame Dragon' " 

At the end of my words, five pillar of flames that look like dragons made of fire came out from the magic circle. 

"Gwuaaaaaaa" 

The goblins turned their head towards the source of sound and the moment they saw the reason the colour left their faces and , they ran away for their lives from the flame dragons. 

"Go devour and kill each and every monster in this forest. " 

At my command, the five flame dragons attack the monsters and the fight between my five flame dragons and the 30 goblins begin. 

'After 30 minutes' Later'

Well, what  can I say about what happened now ? 

First, at my command the five flame dragons attacked each and every in the vicinity and in doing so they have burned down the entire forest. Seriously, what was wrong with my command!

[ I think that nobody in their right mind would say to some five Flame Dragons who are all above  Level 300 to devour and kill all the monster in the forest. They have successfully fulfilled your command and well, no use talking about that now. ] 

Right, right. Okay now the second thing is that with this, my second mission in this world has been completed. 

[Mission completed] 

[Your rewards has been sent to your inventory] 

I  first thought even with this Legendary staff I would have some trouble fighting the monsters in this forest and now I have been proved completely wrong. How the hell has this staff become so powerful?! 

It was not that powerful in the anime and now the destruction caused by its summons were definitely breathing taking. The once green forest is now a completely black charred land. 

Seriously, if this  is the power of Divine-class weapons of Overlord then what about World-Class weapons ?! 

[ Theoretically, World Class weapons are equivalent to Ultimate Skills in their strength to destroy or manipulate  the world.  Though the Ultimate Skills would have greater advantages over the World Class items for they are only items not some metaphysical weapons. ] 

Hmm, okay I understand. 

 The third thing is that, aside from the mission complete,  there are many notifications ringing in my mind. Some of them are, 

[ You have Level Upped ] 

[ You have Level Upped ] 

[ You have Level Upped ] 

[ You have Level Upped ] 

[ You have Level Upped ]  x 338

This is what happened after all the monsters in the forest died by my summons. I have leveled up to Level 343

My stats are now as follows, 

[Body Level : 343

Exp : 80,796,278/130,451,220

HP - 2,567,390

MP - 8,988,480

SP - 4,203,990

EP - 4,325,184

Stats : 

Strength - 182,670

Dexterity - 146,280

Endurance - 117,630

Agility - 226,010

Intelligence - 62,031

Resistance - 193,344

After   the five flame dragons incinerated the entire forest, killing all the monsters in the process, I also got quite the loot. 

[ Magic crystals - 983,287,980 ] 

[ Master Points - 2,273,080 ] 

[ Gold - 483,702,453 ] 

[ Skill points - 11,300 ] 

And plenty of items. I guess those are the items of the adventurers who died in this forest. Still, the items now in my inventory is like hell of mountains. There are so many items that I got from the loot that I have almost lost count of them. 

Well some of the items are - 

[ Auto-Loot collection results :- 

→230x Hp Potions - B 

→436x Mp Potions - B 

→136x Stamina boost pills - C 

→298x Magic boost pills - B 

→80x Level Up pills - A 

→12x Restoration pills - A 

→68x Limit Break pills - A 

→12x Greater Hp Potions - A 

→23x EP Potions - C 

→34x Speed boost pills - B

→198x Strength boost pills - B 

→45x All stats up pills - A 

→127x Full Restore potions - A 

→120x Pain Killers - C

→128x Aura boost pills - A 

→980x Demonic Potions - C 

→30.8kg Dried Fruits - B 

→40 kg Bread - C 

→120kg meat - B 

...................... 

......................

......................

......................

................................                         ]

Insane, amount of items right. This is not all. I have more than what I can use alone.  

And as hellish as it is, it is due to my mistake, well, no use crying over spilled milk . I think that I am doing too many mistakes for a beginning, now I am worried about my future in other worlds, well, I will just do what I want and enjoy my life to the fullest .  I just have to be careful from doing mistakes. From now on I will only use such op weapons when I am alone and in extreme dire situations or when I want to have some fun? Now what should I do ?   I think I should go to another world. 

[ May I prepare for departure ? ] 

Certainly. 

But, first let me rest. I am quite tired now. Wake me up Lacia if there is anyone nearby. 

[ Certainly, Master. You can sleep peacefully. I will be checking the surrounding so you can rest now. ] 

Hmmm, thanks Lacia. 

------ To be continued.

0