Chapter 2: When Two Meets
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[When Two Meets]


Stepping out of the car into an empty drop off i take in the last time this scene will repeat.

A building before the main, the border between the outside and the main building, a waiting room where i can thank in peace.

Will i accept my plan or rethink it, am i just going to accept this fate of my and be married off to that pig or crave out my own path? The answer is simple.

"Yyaaawwnnnn!" Stepping in the waiting building which was almost looked like 5 living room fused together into one large room, and inside i can hear a tired yawn.

Fit with furniture of all designs, all in their own unqiue sets. I can see a hand hanging off the side of an couch, pale white and looks soft as snow.

Only one person comes this early and has such beautiful white skin, Ned Coldwalker one of the only commoner that goes to this rich kid school. There was two ways one can get into this school, one was to pay the flee of a few thousand dollars or take a test and if you score high you are let in.

Ned was one of those who had gotten all the test questions correct, he got into this place through his mind and not by throwing money at the school.

"Your early as usual" i walk over to where Ned was laying on the couch without a care in the world. It was the last day of school and he passed every class with a score above 100, only one other student was able to accomplish such task.

"Cristal" he looks at me who was sitting across from him "morning, your look excited"

"What do you mean? Iam always like this"

"No your not" he sits up and i can see his red eyes that shines like rubies "your talking to me and even have a smile on your face" ah forgot to wipe that off.

"You caught me" sharp as always turly an genius "iam just excited about tonight"

"What is happening?" He aske while stretching, he usually wear loose and oversized clothing but not today. Not many students know this but Ned was jacked underneath, but that was hidden by his clothes and lazy attitude.

"That's a secret" i press my index figer on my lips and sussed with a smile.

"I hope everything goes well than"

"Thank you!" Do wish me luck on grabbing my future Ned.

We made small talk and waited for the other students to come to school. It wasn't required for students to come for the last day of school but it seems more than half of them still came. Was it because of their firends?

Many of these kids are restricted from many things at home, but here they are not hold up on a pedestal and can act like normal high school kid. To some it's like a gateway to a normal life that they so longed for, to get away from family problems and politics.

I was also the same, here i have a few people i can call friends and trust as much as my parents. I wish Ned would be one of them, or maybe Sebastian? Both?

As the waiting room fulls up most of the kids i expected to be here was here.

Than someone with black color hair and eyes almost opposite of Ned walked in with a gloomy atmosphere. His face could be comparable to Neds and he wore all black as usual, which made him handsome beyond what most people could handled.

"Yo Sabastian" compared to Neds lay back and carefree attitude, Sebastian had an serious and on edge appearances which make them seem like the less likely of friends.

"Hey Ned" he sat down to the left of me and sighed with his head down and leg rapidly fidgeting.

"I knew it" Ned said and laughed "your parents have a plan, and your are not part of it, just watch and see what happens and if it goes wrong we will step in" he said, but Sebastian just shook him off and said something iam interested in.

The Athens family, their blood is sought after by everyone in the higher class. A string of kidnapping had taken places cause of it and another one seem to be brewing.

"I know and I trust them, but I just can't stop thinking about all that could go wrong" iam so jealous of you Sebastian, you have a loving family that didn't die for an unfortunate accident.

"How about this" Ned had a smirk on his face "we'll watch them from out of view and jump in if we see anything go wrong"

"Really?!"

"Yep, ill even help you out" two of the smartest kids in the school or world is going to go undercover, i would like to hear about it sometime later.

"Thank you Ned!" He seem to be good now, good job Ned "but can you keep up?"

"You know i can"

"Than do we sneak out when your parents are asleep?"

"No i have a plan" he said pointing at himself "just follow me we we get there"

"What are you two planning?" I ask them

"It's non of your concern" Sebastian answered

"If it's about the party the higher class is holding than i think it is part of my concern" if it is than things are getting more and more complicated.

"Ofcourse not! why would i be involved than?" Ned pointed out. I sense a little lie so it does have to do with the party, than things may get out of control and the plan will be ruined. I have to stop them.

"Ned, you know you will get in huge trouble if they find you, and Sebastian nothing bad is going to happen with so many important people watching"

"Trouble? I think I'll have that over my friend staying at my house for two days, paranoid over what will happen to his parents" damn always stubborn on things you want.

"The safety of my parents is always questionable, you must of had heard of the incident two years ago" yes don't bring that up please, i almost died. "So anything can happen"

I can't stop them, no one can if they really wanted to do something, it's always been that way for them "Fine but don't ruin this moment for me ok?"

"Got it" Sebastian iam sure will break it if he sees his parent trip or almost trip.

"Sure" Ned was hard to read but he will probably also go in if Sebastian does.

I just hope they don't interfere.

0