23 – Spending Time 2
1.2k 8 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the day before Liulin Hong's birthday, the two strolled down the back mountains. 

 

The trees were already barren and the weather had gotten a lot colder.

 

Liulin Li closed her eyes, enjoying the cold breeze. Winter was soon arriving. Taking out her memory crystal, she went forward and began to take pictures. 

 

Qiu Yunxi blushed.

 

The majority of the pictures were centered around her. 

 

Rustle.

 

The two were interrupted by rustling sounds, and a small dog had jumped out in front of them.

 

“...” The trio stared at each other.

 

Liulin Li felt a little fearful. They say dogs that bark do not bite. However the one in front of her was silent!

 

She cautiously made her way towards Qiu Yunxi. 

 

The Dog stuck her tongue at Liulin Li andpanted , causing the little girl to freeze. Despite being half her size, it released an oppressive aura.

 

“Xiao Guozhi!”

 

The atmosphere was once again disrupted by another clear voice. A lady in the beginning of her 20s had appeared. She wore black robes, signifying she was an elder of the sect. Her hair was brown and slightly curly, and her eyes were amber. 

 

If one looked at her, they would inadvertently think she looked like the small dog she raised.

 

Jiang Meifeng looked at the trio and knitted her brows. ‘Who’re they?’ 

 

Ah!

 

She suddenly showed a look of realization. “Liulin Li, Xiao Yuejue. Wa! What happened to the two of you? Oh, hahaha that was rude of me. Prying into secrets is no good.” 

 

The world had all sorts of strange cultivation techniques.

 

“Woof!” Xiao Guozhio finally barked and ran away.

 

“Wait!” Jiang Meizhi no longer paid attention to the two and chased after her beloved dog.

 

The two came like the wind, and were gone like the wind.

 

“Xiao Li, let’s go down to the city.” Seeing the two, she had an idea. 

 

“En.”

 

***

 

“How is it?” Inside a clothing store, Liulin Li twirled her fingers together while standing in front of Qiu Yunxi. She was currently wearing a Bear Pajama.

 

Qiu Yunxi placed a hand over her mouth. “Too cute! Let’s buy more.”

 

She went over to the side, dogs, cats, there were all types. 

 

Meanwhile Liulin Li was looking around when her eyes involuntarily went over to the Cow Pajama. 

 

Qiu Yunxi seeing her gaze land on it laughed lightly. Afterwards, she went over and picked it up. “I’ll get this one.”

 

Liulin Li blushed.

 

She pulled Liulin Li inside of the dressing room and began to change. Although it was small, due to their sizes, they were able to fit.

 

“How is it?”

 

Liulin Li placed a hand on her cheek. “Muu… it doesn’t really match.” It wasn’t as stimulating as she thought.

 

Qiu Yunxi pouted. “I’m still getting it.”

 

“...”

 

Qiu Yunxi giggled and bent down, afterwards she began to undress Liulin Li, allowing her to change into different outfits.

 

“What creature is this?” She didn’t recognize this one. It looked like a dinosaur, but it also wasn’t.” 

 

It was also a little fierce, despite it being a pajama.

 

“It’s a desolate beast that roams the Northern Great Desolate.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Let’s go.” She had already gotten her fill.

 

“En.” After undressing and changing back, the duo went and paid everything. Qiu Yunxi stored it away and the two returned to the inner cavern.

 

Liulin Li went off to cultivate, while Qiu Yunxi watched from the side, of course, she became Liulin Li’s sparring partner.

 

***

 

That night, after Liulin Hong returned to the cavern, he saw a little desolate beast run up to him.

 

“Dad,” 

 

“Hmm?” Liulin Hong kept a stern face, doing his best to hide his expectations. 

 

“Are you free tomorrow?” If he wasn’t, she would go deliver the food to him.

 

“Free!” He was free for the entire day.

 

“En,” Liulin Li happily nodded, and after taking out a formation plate, she sealed the cavern. Afterwards, she ran off to her room. 

 

She wanted to surprise him.

 

“...” Liulin Hong felt he had been left hanging. Even if he had a guess of what she was going to do, without her confirmation , he couldn’t be sure.

 

He looked around for Qiu Yunxi, however she was nowhere to be found.

 

***

 

The next day, the two went over to the kitchen, and Liulin Li began to busy herself. She didn’t make as many dishes as last time, and only four.

 

Qiu Yunxi watched on from the side. She had already finished refining the cake, and when it was around noon, Liulin Li had finished everything.

 

“Done.”

 

Qiu Yunxi stored everything away and the two returned back to the cave.

 

52