31 – Soul Armament
741 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside of the carriage, Liulin Li watched as Qiu Yunxi took out a futon and laid it on the floor. Afterwards, she laid down on top of it.

 

“??”

 

“Use me!”

 

Qiu Yunxi spread her arms apart and closed her eyes, causing Liulin Li to be a little speechless. “Yuejue, what am I supposed to do?”

 

“I don’t know.” She sighed. Having the body of a child wasn’t exactly helpful. But maybe Liulin Li could kiss her?

 

Liulin Li went over and sat down on Qiu Yunxi’s stomach. She was currently wearing clothing that made her seem like a villager. However, she felt, no matter what Qiu Yunxi wore, she would still be a beauty. Although, in this case, she was a lot more cuter.

 

Qiu Yunxi blushed. “Do you want me to take off my clothing?”

 

Liulin Li shook her head before moving downwards. They couldn’t practice stage 2 anyways unless she finished integrating her yin.

 

“Let’s just hug instead.” 

 

“Oh.” 

 

Liulin Li got off her and they changed their position to when they first initiated the technique. Liulin Li did nothing but hug Qiu Yunxi and rested her chin on her shoulder.

 

She felt more comfortable this way. Aside from the rolling of the wheels and the sound of the horse trodding, the space was silent.

 

Liulin Li felt her heart become full. 

 

“Want to cultivate?” After awhile Qiu Yunxi asked. “Xiao Li, I haven’t had a chance to experience the technique yet.”

 

The past few days, Liulin Li did nothing but soul cultivate.

 

“En.” 

 

Qiu Yunxi lied back down while Liulin Li rested on top of her, after interlocking their fingers together, she started to send her qi into Qiu Yunxi through her hands.

 

Although she also wanted to kiss her, since it was the first time she was sending qi in, she also needed to be cautious.

 

Not only did her qi enter, her mental energy had mixed in as well. The inside of Qiu Yunxi was extremely cold, and an inner view of her world appeared.

 

Unlike her red streams, hers were an icy blue stream.

 

Liulin Li controlled her qi so that it traveled through the routes of the Ice Fire Dual Furnace before it entered back from her other hand.

 

Qiu Yunxi’s cheeks were dyed red. She felt a fiery trail travel through her. If she could describe it, it would be similar to when Liulin Li was pleasuring her. The only difference was, it was many times more embarrassing. 

 

‘Not good!’ She quickly entered her innerworld. She really felt Liulin Li was a buddha. 

 

‘Hmph.’ Liulin Li who heard her last thought was a little unsatisfied. ‘What buddha, Yuejue, it’s not like you can go off either. Hehe, now do you feel my pain?’ She couldn’t climax! Although it felt good, the only thing it did was make her tired.

 

‘...’ 

 

‘You’ll get used to it.’

 

Qiu Yunxi really wanted to throw the training part away and just rush towards her Teacher’s Soul Armament. 

 

Both of their qi were promoting each other, causing it to grow. Although for Qiu Yunxi, the growth was minimal. 

 

The two spent the rest of the day dual cultivating. 

***

 

A day later.

 

Liulin Li was staring at the dao diagram in front of her in a meditative state.

 

Without her noticing, her mental energy had congealed into a sliver of soul energy. It was similar to her qi, yet different at the same time. 

 

Instead of two colors, it had four. Red, gold, silver, as well as black. 

 

When the soul energy formed. She had a boost in her memorization abilities, allowing her to completely memorize the last bits of the dao diagram.

 

‘Teacher, I feel like I’ve completely memorized it.’

 

‘En. Good work.’ It looked at the strand and soul energy and sighed. As expected of a transmigrator, their souls had the possibility of mutating giving them a space-time attribute. 

 

To her the most important was time. It represented her talent for even higher stages.

 

‘The next step is to bind a Soul Armament to create your Sword Soul.’

 

‘Why Sword Soul?’ Liulin Li asked. ‘It doesn’t seem like it's part of the natural dao?’

 

“Chirp.” ‘Why can’t it be. The dao is the mother of all things. You, me, this carriage, and even the sword. Humans created it, yet humans are also a part of the dao, for it is everything.’

 

‘If the sword is connected to the dao, then why can you not reach it using it?’

 

Liulin Li nodded and Nie Xiaohui flew off her head.

 

When Liulin Li opened her eyes, she felt like the world had changed, causing her to be confused.

 

“What is this?”

 

Her eyesight had improved again, a lot more than previously. She felt if she concentrated, she could even catch the tiny particles of dust in the air.

 

If she looked into a mirror, she would have noticed that her eyes had turned into a golden color.

 

‘You’ve awakened your eyes.’ Nie Xiaohui chirped. 

 

“Can I burn stuff on sight?”

 

“...” Disciple, what kind of godly ability are you thinking of?

 

If she had eyes like that, as long as her flames were strong enough, she would be invincible. 

 

‘Members of my clan usually awaken the Eyes of Precision. A basic tier eye.’

 

“Oh…” it felt a bit plain.

 

‘Don’t underestimate it because of its name.’ Nie Xiaohui warned. ‘The uses are more practical than you would think. For example, illusions. If anyone is casting one, you can see right through it.

 

You can even evolve it towards a higher grade eye in the future. For example, the Eyes of Reincarnation, or the Eyes of Fate. Although I don’t recommend the Eyes of Fate, if you become dependent on it, then you’ll probably die in a ditch without knowing.’ 

 

‘No need to think about it. For now, just practice your Dao Diagram. Although you’ve memorized it, you still need to form it by yourself.’

 

“En.”

***

 

A few days later, they reached the next city. Jade Hill City. 

 

The city was built on a hill, but the hull wasn’t jade. It was actually full of grass, causing it to appear green like jade.

 

Qiu Yunxi had stored the carriage a distance away before they reached it. 

 

Like this with Skinny Dragon in tow, the three entered the city. The guards and passerbys felt the view was a bit odd.

 

Especially Qiu Yunxi who was still wearing peasant clothes. She had forgotten to change out of them.

 

However, her cultivation was no longer hidden, causing those who could see it to suck in a breath of cold air.

 

Qiu Yunxi went to one of the aunties on the road side and asked if there was an inn nearby.

 

The lady nodded and pointed in a direction. 

 

“Thank you.” Qiu Yunxi then led Liulin Li towards the inn.

 

It was located in the middle of a bustling street. There were restaurants, as well stores all lined up.

 

When the three entered, there were tables and chairs that filled up in the lobby. 

 

“...” The people who saw them entered were a little speechless. Young Miss, did you need to bring your horse in as well?

 

A waiter went forward. “Please keep beasts outside.”

 

“Even her?” Liulin Li pointed at Nie Xiaohui.

 

“The chick is fine, but the horse needs to go to the stables.”

 

Liulin Li went forward and paid for the inn fees before the trio took the horse to the stables. It was in a building next to it.

 

When they settled Skinny Dragon, the trio then returned and went to their room.

 

“Let’s begin.”

 

“Nn.”

 

Qiu Yunxi began to craft a sword using ice. The design was identical to Liulin Li’s sword, only it was a crystal blue, and one size smaller.

 

She then took out an engraving knife, and carefully crafted formations on it. 

 

According to Nie Xiaohui, all she needed was a strengthening formation. She created lines and grooves on the blade portion before moving onto the hilt. On it was a sticky formation, that way Liulin Li would be able to grip the sword without it feeling slippery.

 

When she was done, the blade was still incomplete, that was because she needed a catalyst. It could be any material that was conducive to qi.

 

Liulin Li watched as the blade became coated with another layer of ice, encasing the first layer, allowing its size to equal the one Liulin Li often used. The only thing was, the bottom of the hilt was opened.

 

“Almost done.” She released the sword and had it float in front of her, afterwards, she took out a familiar kettle. Seeing it, she sighed. Perhaps she could never refill it again. But using it for Liulin Li’s Soul Armament felt fitting.

 

She poured the yin inside of the kettle into the opening, allowing it to pour into the veins of the sword, and when it was filled, she covered it with ice.

 

“Finished. How is it?”

 

Liulin Li looked at the sword. It was extremely pretty. Not only did it look like it was made of a clear blue crystal, it also looked like there were streams inside of it.

 

It was a sword a mortal wouldn’t be able to touch, or else they would completely turn into an ice block, however, for her, the temperature was just correct. She reached a hand onto it. The handle was slippery, and she required to use a bit of her qi in order to grip it.

 

It was also fragile, since it was made of ice. She needed to practice controlling it. 

 

“Xiao Li, place it against your forehead, then send the dao diagram onto it.” Nie Xiaohui instructed her.

 

“En.” She went on the bed and sat cross legged before doing as her teacher said. Holding the sword, she placed the flat of the blade on her forehead.

 

Entering her mental sea, she then formed a dao diagram using her Sol Energy. When it was completed, she then moved the diagram and placed it onto the blade. 

 

She felt a cool feeling, as if she was sunk into an icy pond. It was extremely comfortable. She slowly began to feel a connection with the sword, and when the diagram was completely integrated into it, she felt as if she had become one with it,

 

“Don’t levitate it.” Nie Xiaohui warned from the side. Usually that would be the first thing they tried, and it would exhaust all of their mental energy right away. “If you want to control objects, you need at least level 30.”

 

“En.” Liulin Li stopped the impulse and looked at the blade. On it was a four colored dao diagram that looked like a flower that had been engraved onto the sword. She ran her fingers across it. The blade was smooth, and without the trace of a single bump.

 

“The next step is to send it into your Mental Space.” Nie Xiaohui’s thoughts turned. Afterwards, she said a phrase Liulin Li would never have expected to hear. “Xiao Li, think like a magical girl. Just like a magical girl can fly, a cultivator can store stuff in their minds and dantians.”

 

“...” Liulin Li could only nod. She closed her eyes and felt the sword.

 

‘Store.’

 

The blade disappeared. It was like the symbol had dragged the blade inside of her. Along with it, she discovered another feeling. She couldn’t describe it, but it was like an urge, or perhaps a will.

 

Taking out the sword again, she sent her will and intent into it, causing the blade to be covered with a four colored light. 

 

“Teacher, how come you know about magical girls?” Liulin Li was a little curious.

 

“Disciple, can you put down that sword?” Although it was unintentional, it looked like Liulin Li was about to chop her up into pieces.

 

“Hehe…” Liulin Li retrieved her sword intent as well as Soul Armament. 

 

“I’ve seen many worlds.” Was the only description she could give. “Chirp, nevermind this, let us talk about your next step. “The sword will be your weapon, as well as your core. In other words, you’ve successfully entered level 1. When you reach level 10, you’ll require a beast core of the corresponding tier to upgrade it, and you can do so nine times. Depending on which upgrade you get, you can obtain an additional ability.”

 

“Ohh…” Liulin Li felt this method was a little overpowering. 

 

“It’s normal. In other worlds, cultivators usually cultivate dual systems, the system in this world is incomplete.”

 

“As for cultivating the next stages, I’m sure you already have an idea.” 

 

Liulin Li nodded. It was either Dual Cultivating, or staring at the Soul Law.

 

‘Remember, before you absorb your first core, absolutely do not recklessly swing the blade around.’ Nie Xiaohui warned her. ‘Even though it's a soul armament, it is currently fragile. For now, keep it inside your Mental Space.’

 

When Liulin Li thought her teacher was done, she threw down one last instruction.

 

‘When obtaining a beastcore, you must kill the beast yourself.’

 

“...” Liulin Li nodded. 

 

Nie Xiaohui then went off to its own corner. 

 

Seeing that Liulin Li was finally free, Qiu Yunxi happily jumped on top of her, pinning her onto the bed and stared into Liulin Li’s eyes. They were a golden color. She felt they were especially pretty.

 

Before she knew it, she had reached downwards to kiss Liulin Li, she then took her hands and began to use the Ice Fire Dual Furnace Technique. She wasn’t as rough as last time. Her urges had also died down a lot.

 

‘Harder!’ 

 

‘...’ In the end, Qiu Yunxi used her qi and moved recklessly inside Liulin Li’s meridians. The only thing was, Liulin Li’s tongue seemed to have grown aggressive, and their cultivation session was a lot shorter than previously. That was because she had grown exhausted.

 

Qiu Yunxi felt they really needed to hurry up.

36