33 – Arrogant Scholar
694 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 days later, the three reached Scholarly City, the capital of the Scholarly Empire.

 

“Waa!” Liulin Li looked at the statue of a scholar in front of them. It was gigantic, and they could even see it towering over the city gates. 

 

“It’s the statue of the founder. I guess the meaning is, he has the entire city at the bottom of his feet.” Xing Qiyue who was sitting next to her explained.

 

“En, en.” Liulin Li agreed. She felt, although her thoughts were a little off, they made sense. 

 

“I feel like snapping it in half.”

 

“Big Sister, I feel that isn’t a good thing. There is still a venerate underneath.” 

 

“Pfft.” Xing Qiyue laughed. “What an arrogant Scholar.” 

 

Skinny Dragon neighed and pulled the carriage over to the line on the side before stopping. 

 

“Chirp, chirp!”

 

Hearing Nie Xiaohui’s excited chirps, Liulin Li went back inside.

 

‘Xiao Li, good news, your wife is pregnant!’

 

Liulin Li widened her eyes.

 

“Teacher, don’t joke around.” Qiu Yunxi grabbed Nie Xiaohui off her head. “What if someone misunderstands?”

 

Although she felt a warm ball of heat in her lower abdomen, she was definitely not pregnant.

 

“Chirp chirp.” ‘I was just joking!’

 

Nie Xiaohui struggled out of Qiu Yunxi’s hands. ‘Genius! Genius!’

 

Liulin Li patted her chest. She grabbed Nie Xiaohui. 

 

‘Disciple, you can’t abuse your teacher like this…’ Nie Xiaohui was full of grievances. Couldn’t it joke around? ‘We can talk!’

 

Liulin Li calmed down and released her.

 

“Teacher, can you explain?” 

 

‘She has an extreme talent in ice and time.’ If one could describe talent, it would be in 10 points.

 

For example Liulin Li, she had a 3 in fire and virtue, 3 in space, and 4 in time. The fire and virtue counted as 6, leaving her at 13 points. She could be above average, and in a higher realm, she would definitely be a stable seedling.

 

However Qiu Yunxi had 10 in ice and time. Leaving her at 20 points.

 

‘Although she doesn’t have spatial talent, as long as she becomes a Spirit God, she will naturally gain one. However time was different. Not everyone awakens it, and without it, Spirit God would be the end. ‘It means, she can go beyond world god!’

 

Nie Xiaohui felt she really won the lottery.

 

Naturally Liulin Li was happy as well.

 

‘Xiao Li, you too. Although your time talent isn’t as high, it still meets the mark. Only you won’t cultivate as fast. The future is also unpredictable.’ 

 

Liulin Li nodded.

 

“Li, Yunxi, Little Ancestor, it's our turn soon.” Xing Qiyue called from outside the carriage.

 

They went out of the carriage and the guards began to search. In truth they were just going through the motions, since they wouldn't search into a cultivator’s storage. 

 

After they finished one of them apologized. “Young misses, please enjoy your stay.”

 

The group nodded and after entering the carriage again, Skinny Dragon began to pull. It was no longer so skinny, and had grown more muscular. 

 

If it met that big guy back in the store, it swore it could knock him out in one kick.

 

“Wife, do you want a child?” While on the driver’s seat, Qiu Yunxi asked her.

 

Liulin Li shook her head. “Yuejue, do you want one?” 

 

Qiu Yunxi likewise shook her head. She didn’t want someone fighting for her affection, also she already had her fill with the current Liulin Li.

 

“...” Although she said no, Liulin Li still began to imagine a little Qiu Yunxi. Or rather, she didn’t need to, since there was one next to her.

 

“Yuejue, want to play house? I’ll be the mom!” Wasn’t this a perfect chance? 

 

Qiu Yunxi placed a hand on her chin and quickly calculated before nodding. She was a little excited, and came up with a bunch of ways to play around.

 

Of course the things she was thinking about was when she grew back up. She decided she would let Liulin Li play mom for now, and then turn the tides later.

 

“Mom.” Qiu Yunxi hugged Liulin Li’s arm. 

 

“D-daughter.” Liulin Li called back. “Muu… it isn’t as stimulating as I thought.”

 

Qiu Yunxi smiled before whispering using a sound transmission. “Then, when I grow back up, I’ll be the mom… when that time comes, I’ll let you drink milk~” 

 

She hadn’t experienced Liulin Li sucking on her fruits.

 

Liulin Li blushed. She was completely stimulated. Only, it was a pity, she had to wait for years.

 

Nie Xiaohui shook her head. She couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she was educated.

 

She decided to throw another wrench inside. ‘My Soul Armament isn’t here.’

 

The two nodded. Their expressions became more serious. “Teacher, how far?”

 

“Half of the way.”

 

Qiu Yunxi took out the map. “Hopefully it's near the borders….and not beyond.” The map only contained the territory for the Scholarly Empire, and at the bottom which was the direction they were headed, was the three words, Thousand Slaughter Territory.

 

“Have you heard of it?” Qiu Yunxi asked Liulin Li.

 

Liulin Li nodded. “Despite the name, it isn’t full of slaughter, at least, you couldn’t wantonly slaughter. The place is controlled by the Thousand Slaughter Temple, and all conflict needed to take place in it. Currently, their ancestor should’ve entered the Quad Grave Mystic Realm.”

 

That was all she knew. 

 

“Do you still want to tour the city then?” 

 

“Maybe when we come back. Skinny Dragon also needs a rest.” It was a name their teacher gave to the horse. Liulin Li felt it was fitting. Despite it being skinny, it was full of strength, and had never toppled over.

 

Although— it was no longer as skinny. 

 

The group found an inn to rest.

 

They placed Skinny Dragon in a stable and booked separate rooms. Nie Xiaohui also went with Xing Qiyue. 

 

While going on the bed, the first thing Qiu Yunxi did was of course pin Liulin Li under her before dual cultivating. 

 

‘Yuejue!’ Liulin Li felt like she was going to break through again. 

 

Qiu Yunxi’s qi became a lot more violent while inside of her until she felt a familiar shattering feeling.

 

She had broken through to Spirit Practitioner 4th stage. Qiu Yunxi didn’t stop and continued to move her qi.

 

When Liulin Li’s realm stabilized, she separated from her before moving downwards.

 

“Yuejue!” The tired Liulin Li blushed. She had gotten under her dress and pulled her panties down. 

 

“I’m checking if it smells funny.”

 

Liulin Li felt a ticklish feeling from her sniffing the area between her legs. Her breathing grew rough. “Yuejue…” 

 

Qiu Yunxi sniffed a bit more before retreating. She pouted. “Not fair.” Liulin Li’s body was like a purifier. It had completely purified her vital yin.

 

“Kya!” Suddenly, she was pushed down onto the bed by Liulin Li who had recovered. 

 

Seeing the girl’s golden eyes, Qiu Yunxi was a little mesmerized. Liulin Li went down to kiss her. She simply closed her eyes to enjoy it. 

 

When Liulin Li was finally satisfied, she then pulled Qiu Yunxi’s pants as well as her panties. Afterwards, she also began to sniff.

 

Qiu Yunxi’s breathing grew heavy. 

 

“Muu… it's really gone.”

 

Liulin Li retreated. She then went and laid down next to Qiu Yunxi. 

 

Qiu Yunxi pulled her pants back up and wrapped her arms around Liulin Li’s waist.

 

“Not sad.”

 

“...” I didn’t ask yet!

 

Liulin Li turned around and giggled. “Yuejue, you don’t need to make a soul armament?”

 

“I’ll make one.” Qiu Yunxi released her before she started crafting.

 

Liulin Li watched on from the sidelines as she created a lantern frame. It had 5 faces while the inside was hollow, and on too was a loop handle. 

 

Hers was a lot more complicated than Liulin Li’s sword, she had to carefully craft it. If it wasn’t for her strand of soul energy, she wouldn’t have enough control.

 

She couldn’t engrave, and needed to craft it along with its formations. 

 

“Wife, pour your flames into it.”

 

“??” Although Liulin Li didn’t understand, she still did as she said. Because they had dual cultivated, her flames had a decreased effect on Qiu Yunxi. It no longer melted or clashed with the icy frame.

 

“Wa…” When it was done, Liulin Li felt a little envious. The lantern frame was an icy blue with red and gold engravings all over. 

 

It was even prettier than her sword.

 

She was still missing its faces, however it was fine for now.

 

“...” Liulin Li saw Qiu Yunxi lay down on the bed before placing the bottom of the lantern on her forehead.

 

She felt Qiu Yunxi was always one step away from being flawless. She giggled. 

 

Liulin Li laid back down next to Qiu Yunxi, and began to soul cultivate. Although part way through, she was distracted again, and the two rolled around on the bed.

 

Liulin Li was sitting on top of Qiu Yunxi. “Yuejue… I haven’t fallen asleep for a while….” 

 

Qiu Yunxi blushed. Liulin Li was pulling down her pants again. 

 

***

 

The next day, Liulin Li woke up completely refreshed. 

 

“Wife.” Qiu Yunxi who had woken up called her. She then hugged her tightly and nudged her cheeks against Liulin Li. 

 

“Yuejue.…” Liulin Li blushed. She felt Qiu Yunxi was a lot more stickier than usual.

 

Knock knock.

 

“I’ll get the door.” Qiu Yunxi released Liulin Li and ran towards the door, she opened it and looked upwards. It was Xing Qiyue, as well as her teacher Nie Xiaohui.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

“Nn.”

 

Liulin Li got off the bed, and after they checked out of the inn, they began to make their way out of the city. They also looked around the place on the driver’s seat of the carriage.

 

“Hehe, the Royal Palace is directly between the Statue’s feet.” Xing Qiyue felt it was funny. “The Scholarly Empire’s Founder sure is arrogant.” 

 

“We’re going around the statue.” Xing Qiyue would definitely not go between that statue’s legs. 

 

The width of the statue took two thirds of the City. If they wanted to take an alternate pathway, they were required to pay a tow.

 

The group circled around the place. The cost was 10 Low Grade Spirit Stones. It was fortunate since they were children, they were placed in one group. Xing Qiyue magnanimously paid the toll.

 

“The Scholar really knows how to earn.”

 

The city was built in between two long mountain ranges, therefore people were forced to cross the city. People, or in this case, a dragon like Xing Qiyue was the perfect target. 

 

If it were larger, people would be dissatisfied, and they might’ve forcibly taken it down, however, it had only taken up 2/3s of the city, and allowed people to pass through. 

 

They were the only ones on the road. There were cultivators as well as groups of young masters. When Liulin Li saw them, she had a strange feeling they were a little stuck up,

 

She sighed. There was even a psychological effect to it.

 

However, perhaps she had been corrupted by Xing Qiyue, so she decided, she wouldn’t go under the statue as well. 

 

Getting bored of the sight, the duo went back in the carriage and hugged each other. “Yuejue, I want to grow up faster….” Unfortunately, the flow of time was merciless, and fate was cold and uncaring.

 

“...” Qiu Yunxi stroked her back. “We’ll grow up together.”

 

“En.” Liulin Li nudged her cheeks against Qiu Yunxi. “We’ll grow up together.”

 

***

 

Fleeting Cloud Sect, within the courtyard that Liulin Li stayed at. 

 

“Patriarch, no former patriarch, are you really leaving?” Zhou Xiu said. All of the elders were here, even Sleeping Guard. In his place was Sleeping Fairy.

 

“Mhm,” Lulin Hong nodded. Since his daughter left on a journey, he decided it was time to leave as well. He had already passed everything he knew down to Huo Wenling. Although she was his disciple, as the next Matriarch, she couldn’t leave the sect, otherwise it would leave a bad impression.

 

She would also have assistance from the other elders during the meantime, and a few were a little too eager. For example, like someone with a dog, or someone who wanted a pillow.

 

“I’ll find a place to seclude myself, and after going through the rest of my tribulations, and even if I survive, I won’t return.”

 

They nodded. It was a normal thing in the sect. 

 

Liulin Hong then bowed to everyone. “If fate wills it, and if my daughter returns, tell her I’ve gone on a long trip.”

 

The group all nodded. “Patriarch, cough, former patriarch, take care.”

 

“...” ‘Can you all stop?’ “Just call me Hong.” He was a little helpless. 

 

He then took out his flying sword and flew off. Perhaps, he wouldn’t see his daughter for a long long time, and maybe, or perhaps, he would never see her again.

34