Hidden X Dragon
2k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ssssss...that hits the spot."

After a cold swim in the pool Caid was now enjoying a relaxing hot sauna. What he was doing was not recommend as going from a cold environment to a hot one in a short span of time would cause health issues, but for Caid this was an important training regime.

*Ssssss....

Caid dropped another ladle of water in the hot rocks close to him making an explosion of steam that completely covered his vision.

"Haaaa....

He felt the hot steam hit his skin making him sweat profusely, but that was the goal. His skin temperature begun to rise, but instead his core temperature begun to fall at the same time.

He closed his eyes and began to concentrate. His focus reached its peak in about a minute and something amazing happened. His thick aura that surrounded his body started to compress more and more until it was like a thin film covering him almost completely.

'Hmmm....

Lately there hasn't been much progress using this method, but why? Does that mean that this kind of training is no longer useful for training my aura?

It seems I have hit a bottleneck.'

What he was doing right now was an improvised training regime to open his Aura Nodes and also gain some proficiency in some of the four main principles. The training regime he had created had taken into account that Aura is the life energy that every living being has, but can't consciously control it. Aura seeped out from a person's nodes in a consistent manner, but Caid was sure that in wasn't always, as he had witnessed Aura is influenced by a person's physical and emotional condition.

'Tsk...

I feel it, but I can't just quite grasp it. It's just a silver of a hair away, but seems so far. No, I've come a long way since I've started to open my Aura Nodes so I don't mind waiting a little more. I just have to keep to the regime and I'll.....

He had started this kind of training three years ago after he felt he was old enough, but he also hadn't spent the first seven years in vain. With the knowledge he had gained of Nen by watching the anime he had created a training regime.

As he knew that Aura was influenced physical and emotional conditions, he decided to stimulate his body. He exposed his frail, child body to extreme temperatures for a human as he started to meditate in freezing temperatures below 5°C and at a stem sauna at temperatures 50°C.

By conditioning his body and mind ,  after freezing himself everyday day, after feeling like his skin was burning, he managed to open his Aura Nodes gradually, but also learned a very crude Ren by staying at below 0 temperatures and a almost complete Ten by staying a skin burning sauna.

*Beeb beep beep*

An alarm brought Caid out of his daydreaming and he opened his eyes looking at a wall clock.

'It seems that the half hour is up.

I have trained for three years now on my Nen, but I still can't see my Aura. I just hope that I opened the Aura Nodes in my eyes as soon as possible so I can see my Aura and not just feel it.'

*Sigh*

"I better get going."

He dried himself with a towel, wore some clean clothes and went to eat lunch.

.....

"Delicious!"

Caid was filling his mouth with all kinds of delicacies in front of him, but he still in hadn't made a dent. The table before him was more than 5 m long and 2 m wide, but he was the only one there. To the side as always, Kaili was looking at Caid with a smile.

"I'll be sure to let the head chef know. Anyway, what about today's hand to hand training young master?"

"Ughhh....

You know what, I think that I'll take a rest today and we'll postpone it for tomorrow. Is there a problem?"

"Certainly not, young master....

If you don't have anything else, I'll excuse myself as I have something to do."

Caid didn't raise his head and just answered absentmindedly.

"Okay."

After Kaili left Caid continued to stuff his face with food for a while, but suddenly he stopped and he opened his eyes wide.

'Why did he leave in such a hurry? He didn't receive any notice from grandfather or anyone else, so why? Did he forget something?

Impossible, Kaili never forgets anything.'

....

As soon as Kaili got out of the dining room where Caid was his smile completely dropped and a look of worry replaced it.

'How is this possible? Someone has broken into the mansion so easily?'

He hastened his step while covering his right eye with his hand and activated his Hatsu.

'CRYSTAL EYE.

THOUSAND EYES DEMONIC MIRROR.'

He stopped in his tracks for 10 seconds before he removed his hand from his right eye. His eye was brimming with killing intent.

'You may try to hide little rat, but you can't escape my sight.'

.............................

Kaili's Hatsu.

' CRYSTAL EYE.

THOUSAND EYES DEMONIC MIRROR.'

Type: Emission, Manipulation.

Crystal eye, thousand eyes demonic mirror let's Kaili see through any mirror in a 100 km radius.

Restrictions:

1 Kaili must have touched that mirror before.

2 He must close his right eye.

3 He must see a mirror while his left eye is open.

4 There is a limit of 50 mirrors that Kaili can see through. It he wants to mark a new mirror as a viewing point but he has reached the 50 mirrors limit he must forgo one of the marked mirrors to mark a new one.

5 He can see through only 2 mirrors at a time.

45