Plan X Pilot
1.2k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I figured out who one of the men I heard last night was."

"Oh... really?"

After he said that the old man continued eating his eggs in silence as if what Caid just told him was unimportant . On the other hand Caid was a little annoyed at the old man's lackluster answer.

"So , don't you want to know how I figured it out and who it is?"

*Sigh*

" Kid, don't you see that I'm eating breakfast? What do you want , a pat on the head?

Fine!"

He reached his hand and patted Caid in the head leaving him dumbfounded. What he was feeling was a mixture of anger, disbelief and he was strangely also a little happy?

"Good job kid."

Caid didn't do anything to stop the old man , but he still wouldn't go down without a fight.

" You're messing with me right?"

"Now, why would you say that? I only did what was I thought you wanted."

He looked straight into the old man's eyes and smiled slyly.

"Hmph, well I understand . I guess that you must be jealous of my lush blue hair. Ha, I guess it's not your fault , but still...

A beed of sweat formed at Caid's brow as he stopped talking and drily swallowed his saliva. The old man looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of Caid for his remark. 

' It seems is should not have said that. I guess the topic of his hair is a tabbo .'

"Heh, kid you sure have balls of steel. Also, a quick whited response may be able to throw of your opponent, but let me tell you ; a steel fist is better than a sharp tongue. If you aren't strong enough you will only get hurt, maybe even loose your life."

Caid who was waiting for some retaliation for an the old man just listened to him, frozen like a statue.

' What the hell?! He is giving me lectures on how to behave? I definitely thought I was going to get beat up. '

Caid thought about  what he said for a while and just bowed his head to apologise.

"Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't have said that , so how about we move on to what we are going to do? "

"Continue."

"Khmm...

I have managed to discovered that one of the men who were discussing last night is called Tank Soman. He is 43 years old  and loves gambling , but the problem is that he is not lucky at all. He currently is completely broke and even has borrowed 5 million Jenny from some loan sharks. The best part is that he is the vice pilot of this airship."

"So you found the identity of one of them, but how about the other man? Do you have any idea who the other one is."

"Unfortunately no. I had my uncle do a background search on the passengers and the staff of the airship, but none of them raised any flags, so I guess that the other one doesn't have anything of note so we can identify him from or maybe he is even using a fake identity."

"So, what are you going to do ? Are you going to confront him or are you going to wait? "

"Hehe...

Yes and no. From what I overheard them talking he is beeing forced to do this so if I was in the other man's place I wouldn't trust him not to rat out on me. I would definitely be observing him closely so as he wouldn't do anything that would ruin my plan."

"Yes, you are right. Approaching him blatantly and asking him is not a smart move. "

"Exactly! So I was going to use some of my childish charm to create an opportunity. As you know the airship will soon land so it can refuel and restock so that will be my opportunity to approach him."

"But didn't you say that you couldn't carelessly approach him? "

At that time there was an announcement all over the airship.

"This is your captain speaking.

I hope you have a good rest last night and a good morning as well. As scheduled in 15 minutes we are going to land at Kamin airport for refueling and will stay there for one hour before we become airborne again so anyone who has to change flights should get ready."

The old man smiled. He had heard the announcement of the pilot so he had created an idea of what Caid was about to do.

"So you intend to meet the copilot as he takes a break during this time. Smart, but not enough."

*Bam*

Caid didn't answer but brought out a thick envelope and slammed it on the table. The old man raised an eyebrow at Caid's action.

"What's this? Are you going to bribe him?"

.........

In the control room of the airship two men were in front of the control panel of the airship. Then we're the pilot and the copilot.

"Whew...I'm f*cking tiered. I really need to stretch my legs."

The one who spoke was a brown haired, well built, middle aged man. 

"Hey, Tank do you want to come and eat something at the airport ? The airships food is good , but I've gotten sick of eating the same dishes."

Next to him was another middle aged man. He was tall and somewhat skinny, with dark , greying hair. He was pale and had bloodshed eyes, looking like he hadn't slept in a long time.

"Nah, I'll just get some sleep right here."

"Are you sure you are okay? You really seem like shit."

"You don't say."

"Is this about Carla? 

You need to move on man. She has already started a new life so why haven't you? You're just wasting your life away."

"Hah... can you just leave me alone? I tiered of people giving me a pice of their mind."

The other man seemed a little offended, but didn't make a big fus.

"Fine, suit yourself."

*Bzzzz*

"Captain."

A woman's voice came from a speaker on the panel and the captain pushed a button next to it.

"Yes, what is it?"

"There is some little boy here that would like to meet with you. He says that he wants to be a pilot when he grows up."

31