Plan X Start
1k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Makdei Milla? Is he the guy you met last night?"

Tank was shocked at first at first because Caid knew what happened last night, but he came to the conclusion that was to be expected.

"No, he is one of his staff. His job is to make sure I complete my job, but as you can see, I'm still here. They had me smuggle those things in the ship, but didn't tell me what to do next.I guess they want me to fly the airship after the get what they need."

"Hmmm....

' This has  become so complicated. I had  thought at first  that this would be a simple terrorist attack, but it has now become a kidnaping and maybe even something completely different. '

Caid was completely lost in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed Tank staring at him.

' Who is this kid? He seems to know about the plan, but In fact doesn't seem to know that much, just bits and pieces. He doesn't seem to be after anything in particular.'

" Hey, kid. What is your goal for coming here? Are you some kind of spy or something trying to stop what is happening?"

"Hmm..spy?"

Caid was first brought out of his thoughts by Tank's words and  then he took a deep breath before laughing in his face.

"Hahaha....me, a spy? Hahahaha, I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Hah~ "

"What's so funny?"

"Ah, nothing , nothing. It was just that funny, that's all. Anyway, it seems that you don't know much, but you could still be useful. "

*Sigh*

" It seems that you still aren't different than them. Wether I stay loyal to them or betray them I'm still being used as a tool. Whatever, snitching to you is definitely better than working for those bastards."

"Tsk tsk....

After having finished listening to Tank's words Caid shook his finger in a playful manner with a big smile on his face. He looked like he was about to correct a child.

"Now that is where you are wrong. Different from working for them which will most certainly leed you to your death ,I'm offering you something different, a gamble."

Thank was taken aback by Caid's words that he couldn't find an answer after a long time. 

"A gamble? Stop playing around! Are you making fun of me? Is this just a whole big joke to you right now, people's lives are at stake."

"Haa~

Look at what we have here, Mr Good Samaritan. I think you are in no position to question me after  what you have done."

"Ugh...

That's because I had no choice. If I didn't do what they wanted they would have killed me. Also, I didn't know what they were asking me to do before I arrived that day at work."

The atmosphere got heated up and Caid decided to take it down a notch.

"Okay, you don't have to excuse  yourself to me. I'm not here to confront  you or anything. So, let me ask again...

A gamble, your life for a new life. For slipping me information about what is happening I'll give a new beginning. What do you say, a gamble with your life on the line."

"A gamble... with my life on the line? Hehehe....hahaha....my life? I may not be a good gambler , no I'm a pretty bad one, but even I know that this is something that I can't pass on.

Deal!"

It was now Caid's turn to be surprised. He hadn't expected him to agree so easily to his proposition.

"Have you really thought this through? I may be lying to you, you know."

"Hmph...

That may be true, but so what! If I can ruin their plan even a little bit I'll be satisfied. Also, it may be crazy, but I'm getting really excited.The adrenaline coursing through my veins....

It's been so long since I have felt so alive."

Caid looked at Tank which was now brimming with energy and nodes his hei in satisfaction.

' It seems I have succeed. It was out of my expectations for something like this to happen, but in the end everything worked out.'

"So, what do I have to do?"

"It's simple...

Caid reached into his suits pocket and brought out a black smartphone.

"You have to be my narrator."

"Narrator?"

"Yes, basically you don't really have to meet with me or talk to me at all. If it goes as I think it will, they will definitely make this place their base of operation. From this place you can controll the airship , but you also have access to the cameras monitoring all of the airship making it  a piece of cake to deal with any situation."

"That makes sense, but I still don't understand. What does the phone has to do with that."

"Simple, you are going to put the phone in a place that can't be found easily and then...

"And then?"

"And then, that's most of it. I am able to remotely activate the microphone of the smartphone and by doing that I'll be able to hear anything that is happening inside the room in my earbud. You just have to ask some questions or make any statements so I can get any information on what is happening."

"I got it... but what if I can't do that? What if they don't gather here or I'm not able to get anything off them? What then?"

"If that happens, you better start praying......just kidding. If that happens you do your best to stay calm and wait."

26