Reveal X Death
764 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pilot stopped for a moment from Tank's shout, but didn't turn back and continued to talk about something with the man beside him.

"FISBA , ANSWER ME? Why did you do this?"

*Sigh*

The man gave a sigh and turned back towards Tank who was lying down on the floor. His hands and feet were tied up so he couldn't move, but only talk.

"Well...

As Fisba was about to answer he received a glare from the man beside him. The cold stare coupled with the man's scary apperance made Fisba a little scared and no one would blame him. The man was 190 cm tall , had black eyes, a chiseled face with a pronounced chin and  thin lips. He had long curly hair, and a looked like a Rambo knockoff.

'This f*cking gorilla...how dare he stare at me.'

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Don't do anything stupid."

"What! I'm just going to mess with him a little. Anyway, now that the plan is underway there is no more need to be secretive is there?"

The man didn't answer, but just continued to look at the map. He seemed to not have any interest in the situation anymore.

'Heh, that's right. I know you can't do anything to me until everything is finished. And when everything is finished you're going to be dead you f*cking ape! I'm really gonna enjoy the moment when you realize that everything you did was for nothing and I'll be as rich as a king, no a f*cking emperor.'

"So, where were we...

Ah, I was about to explain what is happening to you. Heh~"

With a smug look on his face Fisba approached the tied up Tank. He took a good look at the pitiful look at him and with a soft voice spoke.

"What a pitiful look. Look at you lying there in the floor like trash on the side of the road. I feel sorry...

Fisba looked saddened by what was happening. He looked like he had lost something precious. Tank also lowered his head , thinking that maybe it was not Fisba's fault, that he maybe was in the same situation as him.

"I feel sorry. Yes, so sorry...

That I didn't do this before, hahaha...."

"Bastard!"

"Hah, you should have seen the look on your stupid ass face, priceless! For a long time I have had to listen to you going on and on about your miserable life and how much is your wife making you suffer and all that other shit. I f*cking hated it. You just f*cking complain all the time like , like I should give a shit about you. Ah, let me tell you something else...you're gonna love it.

I don't get why you are so hung up about that ex wife of yours, she's not even that good in bed."

"Wh... what did you say? You...

"Bingo Bongo, I f*cked your wife. Isn't that a plot twist for the ages, hahaha...

As he heard that Tank completely lost it. He couldn't see anything rationally anymore and the only thing he wanted right now was to rip off the throat of the man before him.

"Huh, lost for words?"

"Aghhjjhh, I'll f*cking kill you, you bastard. I'll kill you, kill you...

Tank started thrashing on the ground trying to break free from his bindings, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't. All he managed to do was tire himself out.

"Hah hah hah...

"How pathetic, you caved in just from that? Let me tell you, there is more."

Fisba proceed to voice several random numbers to Tank who was still not believing what was happening. The numbers didn't have any meaning to anyone else , but Tank clearly knew them.

"How? Why do you know that number?"

"It's part of the plan, your credit card account and bank account number is needed. How do you think we I'm going to get away with this? In less than 1 hour your account is going to get flooded by money transfers from the families of the hostage's one after the other .So, how does it feel to be up and coming millionaire? 

Exciting, isn't it, to be my scapegoat? "

Tank didn't answer Fisba's taunt's. He had been completely destroyed, physically and mentally , but contrary to Fisba's opinion this wasn't a foreign feeling to Tank. This was just like when he met with Caid, so what Fisba was doing was not that effective, but he didn't know that.

' Yes, continue to talk. Tell me about everything you know, with that smug look on your face. '

"What is your plan then? You clearly lied to me about what was going to happen. It's got to be good if you're going to forgo millions of  Jenny."

"Heh, millions of Jenny? When this is over a million Jenny is not going to be pocket change for me . I'm gonna be a f*cking billionaire when this is over, hahaha...

"And how will you do that? You don't seem to me as the smart kind."

"Oh , you want to know? Well you are going to die anyway so I it won't hurt to tell you. I..gahhhj....

YOU!"

Suddenly something gripped Fisba's head from the back. It was so strong that it felt like his head was going to cave in. The man that was previously reading the map was now griping Fisba's head like it was nothing, but from the look on Fisba's face you could see the pain.

"What...are you doing? You.. you... stop, STO AGGGG...

Fisba pleaded to stop, but the man was like a reaper that had taken hold of Fisba's soul, and he wouldn't let go.

"You talk to much."

His deep and cold voice reverberated inside the cockpit , but was drowned in the wails of Fisba.

*Crack* *Crack*

The sound of bones cracking and the wails of Fisba's were horrifying, but that managed to bring a smile to Tank's face.

"Hahahaha.... you f*cking idiot."

17