Headache X Headache
596 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Caid was deep in thought about what he just heard , the sound of bones cracking was heard. He snapped out of it to see the bloodshot eyes of Mike who was staring at Pike. He seemed to want to rip his throat out.

'Shit, he's mad. If he makes a scene it'll be bad.'

On the other hand Pike was comfortably sitting in the other side, using Caid as as shield.

"Oh, how scary. I didn't know you were so touchy, Mr Relev. I guess it's true what I've heard of you."

"And what's that?"

"Nothing good I'm afraid. All are tales of your stupidity and debauchery, but I wonder if that is the truth. So, how about you prove it to me...

A heavy silence weighted down on the three of them, especially Caid. He was beginning to think that he had underestimated the crazy of this world, but he still hasn't seen anything. Mike leaned towards Pike and smiled like a mad man.

"Heh , I really, really don't like you. Pisspants, I'm going to fucking kill you with my own two hands. That will be all the proof you need."

"What are you waiting for then? Do it... bitch!"

The two of them were about to rip each other's throats, but Caid imediately thought of something. He wouldn't let them do as they pleased, and make everything go to shit.

"Khhmmm... can I also share my thoughts? Hey!"

"Stay out of this Caid. I'm going to murder this bitch."

"Okay, okay it's just that I didn't properly introduce myself to our new friend."

He extended his hand towards Pike as he did to Mike and as Mike did to him. He thought that if he can't beat them, he may as well join them.

"Nice to meet you Mr Pike. My name is Caid Yalan, but you can call me Caid."

"....

"....

Instead of Pike shaking his hand , both he and Mike stared at him with wide eyes. It was like they had seen an alien. The two of them were frozen until Pike shook his head , seeming disappointed.

"Kid, I was almost tricked, but I guess you only should trick someone who is ignorant towards that stuff. The Yalan family doesn't have a Caid Yalan."

"Caid, that last name is not something to say on a whim."

Both of them seemed to calm down, but now it was Caid's turn to get pissed. 

' These two, they clearly think that I'm just making this stuff up don't they. Well , I guess that is to be expected as I've been sheltered by the eyes of the world for a long time, but it's not that I'm unknown.'

"But I'm really of the Yalan family. My grandfather is Kain Yalan, so how am I lying?"

"....

"....

The two of them once again started at Caid with doubt. They really want to laugh at this joke, but Caid's serious face prevented them from doing so.

"Still don't believe me? "

Mike and Pike looked at each other and then at Caid, then booth sighed at the same time. The seemed to have reached an understanding which Caid didn't know.

"What?"

"Nothing, we believe you. It's just so surprising to see two blood relatives of the Ten Don's in this situation."

"I didn't say anything."

' These two really don't believe me. I didn't think that there would come a day I had to prove that I'm really me. '

"Fine then, think as you wii, but can we not kill each other? I think it's good to make the mercenaries work for the time the have gotten paid for.

So, what do you say Mike,Pike?"

"Hah, me work with the Pisspants? You bet your ass I'm not working with him. As a matter of fact he is going to become my designated punching bag when this is over."

"That, as much as you wish it it won't come true, but I guess even stupid people can dream."

'Haah~

I'm getting tired of this. If I fucking wanted to see two grown men talking shit about each other I would have watched the presidential debate and not this shit show.'

Caid's patience had reached a new kind of low. He hadn't felt this annoyed since he had been reborn and that was something that didn't happen everyday.

"Okay, okay I understand that you don't like each other for some reason , but can we please get out of here first? That reminds me, what were you saying about we not being able to leave here? Is it about the guards?"

Caid asked Pike who still was having a staring contest with Mike. If the situation wasn't like this Caid definitely would have left them to sort their business in private and not meddle himself.

"Fine, I'll tell you.

It's because even if you get past the guards it will be impossible to take over the airship. If I'm right , then they have used some kind of sleeping gass to put everyone to sleep at the same time. The most obvious way it's that they used the ventilation system, and won't hesitate to use it again. Second is that even if we make it to the cockpit we will not be able to open it from the outside no matter how hard we try. 

Lastly is that the one running the show is a Nen user. We have a very slim chance of defeating him ."

Caid was surprised at first, but not shocked. He could definitely accept the existence of a Nen user on the enemies side as this whole thing was strange from the start. The only thing that disturbed him was the reason of a Nen user being here. 

"Sigh...

Are you sure he is a Nen user?"

"Yes, but do you really know what a Nen user is? I think you are creating some wrong assumptions.  Even if you have the  idea of a Nen users power you still would nine out of them times die. That's how strong a Nen user is. So, I suggest thinking about a way to escape is better than fighting back, and that is when we land, get it?"

"Yeah, I don't give a fuck! I think you are just a Pisspants coward."

On the other side Mike had still not calmed down. He had listened to Pike talking and didn't miss his opportunity to mock him. 

"But you should Mr Relev, as even your dad won't save you. I guess that's what you were hoping would happen?"

11