Prologue: The Beginning of the Changes
319 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The Beginning of the Changes

If life gave you an incredible opportunity, what would you do? ...

I would hold it tightly to prevent from escaping.

You can spend a lifetime looking for a great opportunity and never find it, or on the contrary, take advantage of it and get on the success elevator, of course, I am talking about something that can change your life, although in my case, I did not look for it, I just ran into with it….

My name is Okada Seiichi and I am an ordinary student like any other or at least I was until a few months ago.

honestly life is a box full of surprises and tragedies.

Throughout your life you will never know when you will catch a big fish or on the contrary a simple plastic bottle, of course, I am talking about once in a lifetime opportunities.

You see, each person has their ups and downs in life, and I am not the exception however mine are more like stagnant water "immutable" very boring or that was until recently.

It is 6:30 am and right now I am sitting on my bed remembering what happened a few months ago.

 

< Few Months Before >

After returning from class, sitting in front of the computer, I was browsing for a few hours through various forum sites until I found something quite interesting.

I don't know how, but somehow I got into a very strange group chat, I have never been on this page before.

Now, you are surely wondering, why do I think there is something strange about this chat? well, that's simple, look at this conversation:

AbsoluteDefense: @magicdude, I've told you many times already, my barrier magic is an absolute defense, it's like a hard rock impossible to break, you know? I don't think your spells can even scratch my barriers.

MagicDude: * heh*, it seems we have a conceited, just let me get there and show you they are not as strong as you thought, nothing is absolute, barrier guy.

AbsoluteDefense: *hmpp*

theWarisLife: hahaha, guys, as always both of you are  funny… it seems interesting to test the strength of those barriers, I'm in, @magicdude.

MagicDude: *thumb raised*

Plotteress: * Ahem * guys, stop that, looks like we have a new member, hey boy, why don't you show up?

eh?

Ah, it seems they already noticed me ... * umm *

my intention was not to join this chat, I only came here by coincidence, but from what I could see in the messages these guys are rare.

talking about magic and stuff, a game, maybe?

It sounds like fun and I'm curious, so why not?

I think it would not be bad to introduce myself to them or join them, I also have some time, haha, that's what being a loner has -> A lot of time available, although I honestly think they are interesting.

Well, that said, let's change this silly name that it brings by default.

 I move my mouse to the options section and I click on name.

I changed the default name to NinjaMango.

Yes, I know it sounds silly but I like Ninjas and unfortunately almost all related names were in use, so I gave it the dumbest name I could think of and to my surprise it was not in use, haha.

well, I think a hello will do.

NinjaMango: Eh, hmm, hi? You can call me ninja, nice to meet you *praying hands*.

Plotteress: haha, boy, welcome, you don't have to be so formal, by the way, call me a plotter.

theWarisLife: welcome boy *muscle arm*,  I'm War is Life.

MagicDude: it's good to have more people around here, welcome and call me magic.

AbsoluteDefense: welcome Ninja, you can call me barrierguy or whatever you like.

I got a few welcome messages, this weird but it doesn't feel bad.

NinjaMango: heh, thank you.

Plotteress: well, although we are more than this, at the moment not all of them are active so I will introduce them to you later.

hmm, plotteress says there are more members but now they are not active, i don't know what the other members will be like but i think i like these.

NinjaMango: oh, okay, by the way, guys, what's this group about? Of rpg games? Or what kind of games?

MagicDude: uh well, I can answer that question.

AbsoluteDefense: uh, who would say that magicdude would be such a hard worker *astonished face*.

MagicDude: hey, barrier fool, I just wanna help the new guy.

AbsoluteDefense: hmm, why can't I believe you? *Doubtful face*.

theWarisLife: haha, as always these two know how to entertain me *another muscle arm*

Plotteress: hey guys, please calm down, let's get to the point and don't waste time.

MagicDude: argh, whatever, the thing is, I'll be the one to tell the ninja.

MagicDude: hey ninja, "what's this group" is an easy question to answer, the real question is, how did you get here?

NinjaMango: oh, ah, I don't really understand how I got here either, I was just browsing from one page to another and then I came here, I think it's a simple coincidence.

Plotteress: This is rare, normally this group should not be accessible to the public, only those who meet
certain requirements can enter and those also vary from person to person.

I see, if they say that not everyone can enter this group, the fact that I will enter here easily only makes it more strange, I am not a hacker or a computer pro to access anywhere, however I do not know what requirements it speaks , I'm just a simple high school student.

MagicDude: I see, so let's save this mystery for another time, for now I'll answer your initial question.

MagicDude: * Insert suspense music *

MagicDude: This is a place where certain gods and divinities meet, basically a “super powerful friends” chat.

EEEEHHHH ????

hi guys, i'm the author and only i wanna say some words:
this is the first novel what I have written, And as you may have realized, English is not my mother tongue, this novel will have many grammatical errors, so if you want you can tell me the corrections and I will make them (if you can: I would appreciate a little explanation of the error and thus I will learn and try not to commit the same error twice).

this is only the prologue and in the following chapters the story will unfold.

I will be publishing chapters on weekends: Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it all depends on my inspiration and time but every week I will try to upload two or three chapters.

If you liked it, comment and give it a favorite, thank you.
Words in this chapter: 991.

14