What is that?!
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You grab your Sorcerer's pack (also known by your friends your Chunnibyou Pack) 

Swung over your shoulder you grab a flashlight from your nightstand and dash downstairs. 

The is an odd looking door at the end of the hall, opening it you gasp.

The other end of the door doesn't lead to the backyard, but looking out into the open air. You feel wind hitting you in the face as you wobble on the door frame. 

Slip! You trip yourself and fall inside the door, and see it closing behind you. 

AaaAaAhHHh!!! 

You hit a tree, banging your way down and breaking many branches. 

You feel your eyes close slowly, wind knocked out of you.

 

 

You open your eyes and see your laying on a mat, aching. Around you are people staring at you anxiously. 

"Are you alright?" asks and old woman. 

You tell her you just fell nearly to your death and everything hurts. 

"We heard a bang near the western gate, and were surprised to see such a young wizard fall here." She says. 

Wizard? You look at them confused, You did grab your explorer pack right? Checking around inside you groan. You seemed to have grabbed your Sorcerers Pack instead of your Survival one. Good thing you landed in a village though, otherwise you'd be screwed.  I can't just pretend to cast a spell like {fireball} and...

Whoosh! A flame spikes up on the palm of your hand. the people around you jump in surprise. 

"We didn't mean to offend you young Wizard. Please do not hurt us." the old woman and everyone in the tent bows. 

You tell her you didn't mean to and extinguish the fireball. It seems magic does indeed work here, and you get up in excitement.

Only to sit back down in pain. Ouch. You tell the old woman you will be fine, just a little sore, and ask where you are. 

"You are in the Perculio Forest in our settlement. We were originally kingdom settlers until we were forgotten by time, but enough of our history, may we ask what are you here for young Wizard?" The old woman asks. 

You make up a lie about a spell malfunction, and she nods. 

"So you messed up a spell and was sent here? that is not good do you know how dangerous this forest is? I can see you can protect yourself though" She hints at your fireball. " Where do you need to get back to?" She asks politely. 

You tell her you don't know and she frowns. 

"You can stay here for a few days and i'll organize you the way to leave, we don't want the inquisition to find us." 

You ask what is the inquisition is. 

"The inquisition is a wizard search program as well as an elite army force, if your here that mean they will try to find you soon. but please rest for now" 

The old woman leaves and the rest of the "healers" follow. 

You check your pack and pull out your "Spellbook" A bunch of spells you made up a while ago, flipping through it you find a page for heal wounds on it.

You pull out your herbs necessary for the spell, and think {Cure}. You feel your aching body get soothed and the herb in your hand withers into dust. 

You get up and decide what to do next.

What to do?
  • Stay in the tent until someone checks on you. Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sneak out Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Walk out Confidently Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleep Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4
1