Chapter 2
40 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pink and gold.

The colour of my ceiling.

Pain in my left wrist.

So I really did travel back to when I was five.

To before it was hell.

I saw black at the corner of my vision.

"Rose!" A gentle voice cried.

I saw the black hair and pale face of my mother. Tears of relief streamed down her face as she held my right hand.

She really can act well. 

"I was so worried! Why did you play with such a thing? I wish you had been more careful!" She cried out in anger.

I kept quiet. It's just a waste of my energy to talk to this lady.

I saw movement near the door and realised that the maid just left the room. Oh great. I bet she went to fetch the rest of my lovely family.

I remembered the feeling of driving a sword across their neck and calmed down. Yes. I already got my revenge, so now they are as good as strangers to me. 

"Mother! I heard...Sister! You're awake!" 

Oh great. Here comes another nuisance.

Aeres and Leo, my older brothers - twins. Aeres practically never speaks and Leo practically never shuts up.

A hulking figure followed them. Father. 

It was a little funny seeing the whole family gathered in my childish room.

A family full of black hair and black eyes in a room full of pink and gold.

It was like they brought the darkness with them. Not that I was any different.

They were still fawning over me - my father's face all tensed up, my mother's face covered in tears and my brothers faces contorted in worry.

I almost thought they actually cared about me.

" - and I told the maid not to keep anything sharp in this roo- "

"I want to sleep." I abruptly siad, interrupting my mother's speech.

"Ah yes... The doctor did mention she lost a lot of blood." My father said to my mother.

"If- if we had been slightly later-" my motger burst into tears again.

I almost rolled my eyes. Almost.

"Mom, she's fine! I'll take care of her from now on!" Leo said, puffing up his chest. 

Aeres nodded in agreement.

"Yes honey, rest for sometime now- you've been up all night caring for Rose." Father said while encouraging my mother to leave.

I sighed as they left the room.

This actually seems real.

So now what should I do?

2