(5) Medicine ❤
1.8k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping that 2021 makes up for all of the misery 2020 dumped on us. ^-^
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've set up a ko-fi tip jar, just in case anyone might want to support me and my stories in a more tangible way.(No pressure though, I love views and comments too!!!) Patreon is still on the horizon, but I have some work to do before that can go live, so stay tuned! And thank you so much for reading! ;)

“Good morning,” she said. Her eyes went down to my throbbing bitch-breaker and then back up again. “And a good morning to you too.”

My face went red. I looked away and marched back over to the bed. “It won’t go away. Not even after an ice bath.”

“I see… How long have you been tumescent?”

“It was there when I woke up,” I shrugged.

“And that was how long ago?”

“Like an hour… and a half?” I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled the sheet up over myself.

“Hm. That’s no good. Let me see it.”

She rolled her chair over in front of me grabbed at the sheet, yanking it aside so that my boner sprung back up to greet her. Then, with all the casualness of a mother applying alcohol to a scraped knee, she grabbed my member and looked it over. I felt my body grow hot again at her touch and wanted nothing more than to just fall into the earth and die… or at the very least for her to stop inspecting my meat and leave me alone. Seemingly satisfied, she got up and went over to the work station. When she came back, she had a thermometer in hand.

“Open up,” she said.

I did so, letting her pop the glass instrument in under my tongue. I held it there as she went back to the counter again, this time coming back with a dixie cup full of water and a chalky looking pill. I took both from her as she pulled the thermometer from my mouth and checked my temperature. Then she gestured for me to take the pill before going back over to the counter for a third time. I choked it down begrudgingly. It was, in fact, chalky, and went down like a powdered rock. This time when she came back, she carried a cool gel compress.

“Alright, lie back now.”

She put a hand to my shoulder and gently pushed me down, and I closed my eyes as she laid the cold compress across my brow. It was soothing, and her gentle reexamination of my meat tube wasn’t bad either, though I did try to ignore that last part. What I couldn’t ignore though, was when I felt the unmistakable heat of breath touch my skin. My eyes snapped open and I sat up just in time to catch sight of my dick disappearing inside Dr. Vahn’s mouth— her pillow lips wrapping around it as her soft wet tongue pushed against the tip.

“W-what are you doing?!” I gasped. She sucked me in to the hilt, and I groaned as I felt myself press into her throat, a rolling wave of pleasure clapping me over the head like thunder. I fell back to my elbows as she slowly pulled back from my shaft, swirling her tongue around the mushroom cap of my tip. In the span of a second, I was breathless.

Then with a wet pop, my dick slid out of her mouth, a thin line of spit connecting us. “Relax,” she said. “I’m a doctor.”

“And this is medicine?” I shot back between breaths. She smirked deviously, all long lashes and dimpled cheeks.

Then she popped her blouse open and pressed my dick in between her breasts. They were huge and soft— bigger than mine by far, and I bit my tongue as the length of my meat-hose disappeared between them, leaving only the head peeking out at the top. She lowered her full, glossy lips down, her tongue flicking out like a snake to poke at my swollen head. I shivered at the warm breeze of her breath, then shuddered as she slurped my tip back into her mouth, working the head with her tongue while she squeezed the shaft with a hand on either breast. Then she started sucking again, and I felt myself go weak. I fell back and arched my spine against the sheets, squirming beneath her touch.

I knew it was wrong. I knew it was unprofessional. I knew that she was taking advantage of me. But in that moment, I did not care. It felt amazing, and all at once I was struck with the maddening urge to push her off and find out if she was just as wet as I was. My snatch was soaked and aching, the same itching emptiness I had experienced the night before. It wasn’t enough to just have my dick played with— I wanted to be fully explored. I wanted to be filled. I wanted to be ravaged. But of course, I couldn’t do that to the doctor. So I pumped my hips lightly and teased my nipples instead as she slobbered my stick.

In spite of my mounting vaginal frustration, I felt myself also edging closer to that explosive release, that precipice of pleasure. It was building inside of me, working its way to the surface, till finally I was there, my hand on the door to beyond.

“Ah~ wait!” I gasped. “I’m gonna— I’m gonna—” But despite my warning the doctor doubled down, locking her lips around my cock and sucking even harder until I finally gripped the sheets and came, shooting my load straight into her puckered mouth. The orgasm shook me, once, twice, and then I fell back with a sigh of relief. Dr. Vahn released my dick as I drifted from my climax, one last rush sending a final rope of cum across her massive tits.

“Oh, uh, sorry,” I offered mindlessly, basking in the afterglow of ejaculation, yet still unsatisfied in a way. Down below, my dick went limp, and in the strangest display of body horror yet, slipped back into my body, its mission apparently accomplished. I stared slack-jawed at my now very ordinary, very female downstairs arrangement.

Dr. Vahn quirked her lips in a quizzical smile and stood up, sauntering over to the workstation and hawking the big cum loogie into the trash. Then she reached for a glass jar on the counter, and pulled a popsicle stick from out of it. She used that to scoop up the spunk from her cleavage, and then dolloped it onto a little glass slide, tossed the stick, and placed another glass slide on top of the first.

From an overhead cabinet she pulled down a microscope and plugged it in. It lit up, and then the doctor very carefully inserted the little glass cum-oreo inside. She pressed her face to the eye-piece, and a loaded silence fell over us. After a minute or so, she sat back and huffed, then pulled open another drawer and took out a package of wet wipes.

“That’s a shame,” she said as she dabbed at the mess on her chest. 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

The doctor swiveled in her chair and turned to look at me, arms crossed. “You’re shooting blanks.”

“…so I can’t have kids?” I asked like a dumbass. She let out an airy laugh.

“I mean no one else can have your kids. Your female sex organs should be good to go though, should you ever want to conceive yourself.”

“Oh. Uh. Okay,” I said, at a loss. I’d never pictured myself as a parent before. I mean, up till now I’d never pictured myself as anything before.

“Wait, so that’s why you sucked me off? To examine my cum?”

She shrugged. “For science.”

“And you couldn’t have done it more, you know, scientifically?”

“I could have… but that was more fun, wouldn’t you say?” She smiled softly, but it didn’t reach her eyes. They were dark and brooding and staring into them somehow gave me the feeling that I was eyeing up the devil. I looked away quickly, my face hot.

“But… wait a minute, if you just needed me to cum anyway, then what was the pill for?”

“That was just a multivitamin. Your hair and nails will thank me later.” She smirked and buttoned her blouse back up. “Now get dressed please, this isn’t a halfway house and I’d like to close up and go home.”

“There— there aren’t like other doctors here or anything?” I asked, suddenly afraid of how Sky might react. Hey Sky, I bloomed into a chick last night! MOSTLY. No, oh god, I couldn’t tell him that. I’d die of shame.

“No, it’s my practice. And it’s Sunday. We’re closed on Sundays except for emergencies.”

“Right… so, I might have an emergency.”

She arched an eyebrow at me. “Oh?”

“Um, my— my clothes don’t fit… I’m too big for them now.” And it was true. I’d ruined my underwear and obliterated my shirt, and though my jeans were still clean, I knew without even trying that I wouldn’t be able to pull them up over my ass.

The doctor let out something between a laugh and a sigh. “I have an old set of scrubs here you can have. Just a minute.”

32