CH10(R18) — The Right One
5.1k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dai Meifen’s head pinned against the cushions gave her nowhere to run as Ku Lo ran his tongue between her rows of teeth. His tongue slithered up and down, trying to pass the rows of teeth protecting her own tongue.  

“Why are you hiding it?” he asked while taking a breath before his next assault would begin. 

“Work for it.” She smiled, teasing him by presenting her tongue from between the pursed lips.

Ku Lo puffed before rushing after the tongue already retreating behind her puffy lips and teeth. “I’ll get it this time.” 

Once again their mouths became preoccupied. No talking would be done, for now. However, this meant there was more time to understand the emotions flying wild, to feel the heat, and the sweat, playing with each other's body with hands fondling and legs rubbing. Soon their form reminded more of a beast merged from two humans rather than two separate entities. 

Engrossed in this fascinating mess, he somehow recognised his primary mission of pricking open a hole in her defence to be nigh impossible, even if he used his hand as a cheat by having it twist, pull her hardened nipples to be soon revealed from under the dress. Maybe if I… He recommissioned one of his hands to start a pilgrimage downwards. 

Dai Meifen must have noticed his hand slowly slithering its way down as when it arrived down there, he came across a hand tugging something aside. This something was her undergarments he assisted in the swift removal of. 

Pushed aside by their combined effort, their hands’ clasped, fingers crossed. In their drunken heat, this was a quiet yet also a lovely moment during which they both stood still on all fronts. Yet it didn’t last long till his hand continued its pilgrimage towards the promised land, now at a palm’s length away.

Dai Meifen, surely knowing where this hand was going, used her hand to compensate for the pleasure she was soon to feel with the same move. And unlike her tight panty, his loose boxers didn’t need any handling to pass a hand through its loosened waistband. 

This meant that when his hand completed its pilgrimage, starting to touch a wet spot, another notion rushed to his head. Her fingers… ungh. He felt his member thump in excitement. 

“Ughh,” he let out a low groan when her fingers wrapped around his member and began a long pumping motion. “So good.” Skill was to be expected from a deacon, yet there needed to be a line. Or so he had imagined before everything he could think of was her fingers playing with his little brother’s shaft. 

“I win,” Dai Meifen proclaimed as he fell to her side, not able to multitask in this environment. “Try harder next time, okay?” While speaking, she swung herself so that her ass laid on his stomach, her hand still pumping behind her back. 

“Watch for what you wish, or— Ugh!” His tease turned into another groan as the person on top of him tightened her fingers’ grasp on his shaft. 

Dai Meifen giggled. “You’re funny,” she said, once again changing position. “Now put that funny mouth of yours to use.” 

69? I heard medieval people didn’t know many positions? This notion vanished from his head quickly, for other notions took its place. One of the new notions told him to nudge his head forwards and push his tongue out. Another notion beckoned his hands to grasp what she presented and then bring it down to meet his tongue. He listened to both and began to assess the sheer mass of what his hands needed to bring down. 

“You have the best assets I’ve seen on a woman.” While doing so, he had to let her know. Dai Meifen’s curves would shadow even the women in pictures of black-celebrity hosted pool parties. “They are like... heavenly pillows.”

“You aren’t bad either,” Dai Meifen replied. “Not at all.” Her words sure boosted his ego, and what boosted it even more was her tongue gliding over the shaft.  

“That’s so good,” he groaned as the tingles felt down below turned into pleasurable sensations. 

“Enough talk, big boy.” 

Well-knowing what her words meant, he got to work. Hands drew her in. Tongue glided over the shaven pussy’s entire length, savouring the occasion. 

As he did his absolute best to please Dai Meifen, he could understand his partner to be going easy on him. However, he didn’t mind in the slightest because she could release the buildup in him. 

Her going easy meant him not appearing as a quick shooter. She’s the one I should have met first. The gap between Dai Meifen accommodating her partner couldn’t be compared with a certain someone. 

Why am I thinking of her? He shook his head in an attempt to banish the picture. Also, as he did shake his head, the nose and tongue placed against Dai Meifen ran wildly in the folds and clit. 

“Ah~ That’s the spot.” She jerked her lower-body against his face.

Noted. He couldn’t answer yet heeded her words by pushing out his tongue into the spots hit by the accident. Neither were his actions shy; instead of licking here and there, he charged at the fountain spouting juices onto his face. 

With every stroke, he buried his face deeper and used his hands to keep her in check with slaps creating ripples on her smooth skin. 

“There! Right there.” Dai Meifen rewarded his efforts with moans containing compliments and encouragements. “Use your hand. Ah~. To play with my clit. Ah~” 

He released a hand to do the job she had given — His hands weren’t holding her down anymore anyway, so might as well. One hand could perform the ass slapping he found hot. “Are you sure? You seem to be on the edge?” he teased. 

Dai Meifen replied; however, all he could understand from between the moans was that she would release him the second she would cum herself. 

He doubted her.

However, she wasn’t kidding. He had started to play with her clitoris, and a short period of increasing volume later, a set of puffy lips engulf his cock. She’s finishing me with a blowjob?

I should return the favour. He used his hand playing with her clit, the thumb to be exact, and pushed it inside her vagina while also raising the intensity of everything else. His hand on her ass dragged her lower, towards his tongue slurping around the thumb nudging in and out. 

She returned the gesture once again with a hand on his nuts; furthermore, he could feel and see her legs shake. 

His own legs began spamming soon after. “I-I’m…” 

He groaned, orgasmic pleasure taking over his mind. The constant pulsating of his dick stopped as it began spasming out cum into Dai Meifen’s mouth. 

Fluids smashed against his face, which was still planted in her garden. 

She wasn’t… kidding.

A portion of the fluids washed his face before splashing to the sides. Another portion of the fluids invaded his mouth, which was groaning. 

At least was till it brimmed with her juices. 

He gulped. 

Shit. He hadn’t wanted to gulp. 

Little of this was in his consideration right now, however. The want to please wasn’t leaving. He wanted to push her further. Have her enjoy the best orgasm possible. Thus, he didn’t consider moving away from the hose spraying him wet. This also meant he gulped again. And again. 

In the end, he didn’t know or care how many mouthfuls he had drunk. What he knew, however, was that he had enjoyed a great orgasm himself. Neither had he been the only one swallowing.

“Amazing. Meifen, you are amazing,” he spoke between gasping and pushing her body aside so he could turn around to see her face. 

Ku Lo, now face to face, noticed how her breathing was even more ragged than his. So charming. He had guessed her to be in the forties, but right now he couldn’t see age. What he saw was a woman with a face filled with lust and happiness staring back at him with brown eyes. 

He kissed that face, more than once. 

“Stop it,” she protested with a blush on her already beet-red face. 

Dai Meifen’s fake protest went right past him as he continued to plant kisses on her neck, cheeks, and forehead without stop. Maybe this wasn’t love; nevertheless, from now on Dai Meifen would be his bed partner. Ku Lo wanted to taste every nook and cranny on her body. 

“Why?” he asked. “Are you embarrassed?”  

Dai Meifen stared into his eyes. “Go easy on me. I’m not a young stud,” she spoke with many gasps between her words. 

Ku Lo nodded. “We'll continue once you are ready.” 

“C-continue?” 

“Weren’t we here to dual cultivate?” He spoke whilst moving them into a cuddling position where her head would lie on his chest. “On that note, could you teach me the basics of dual cultivation?”

“Not today,” she sighed, having found a spot on his chest. 

Maybe my question was a little tasteless for the occasion, he realised and ended the topic. “Let’s enjoy this night to its fullest.” 

The two of them spent around ten minutes on recharging Dai Meifen’s batteries. His thing had been standing up the entire time, receiving sloppy service from one of her hands.

This lull in action ended when he took careful hold of her forehead and turned it upwards so he could kiss her on the lips. 

“Get these off you…” After the kiss, their focus went onto undressing the clothing they hadn’t taken off. The highlight of this was when Dai Meifen’s breasts finally popped out. ‘They must eat something else in this world.’ On earth, these enormous globes of hers would defy gravity and usefulness. 

“You like them?” 

He responded by driving his face against one of the breasts. Becoming buried in the soft tit while his mouth bit it with great care. 

“Not so rough,” she said in a playful tone and invited him further with her hands. 

Minutes later, as he withdrew his face from her breast, he spoke. “I’ll have time to play with these later.” 

“Yes, you will,” Dai Meifen agreed while once again falling against the bed’s cushions. She didn’t speak more, but the opening of her legs was enough of a sign. 

Without further thought, he lept on her. “I want you.” 

“I want you too.” Her legs closed behind him, locking him in place. However, this wasn’t anything like the last time. Stop thinking about her! Ku Lo didn’t want flashbacks of his first time, not now nor never. 

This comparing and noting of differences was getting rather tiresome for him who wanted to enjoy the current moment. You don’t want her. She’s an awful person. She wanted and wants to fuck with your mind. 

“Hey? Everything okay?” 

Dai Meifen’s speaking snapped him out of whatever that was. “Never been better,” he, in part, lied for how could he tell the truth? 

“You seemed… weird.” 

His eyes went up and down on her, staring at her body without restraint. “Do you know how lustful this sight makes me?” Even now, his hand jerked off his eager member. “I was stunned out of my mind.”

Dai Meifen showed a hint of scepticism, but it vanished. “Then embrace me fully. Everything you see here is for you to enjoy and satisfy.” 

“Yes.” The night would be a long one.

51