CH33(R18) — Strip
2.2k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ku Lo would call the white backside of the women’s uniform modest considering this was the Yin and Yang Sect, for it revealed nothing other than the neck and neither did it stick to skin. 

The person who wore it gave the uniform its charm. For example, Huang Gingge couldn’t hide the bumps on her back and front. 

Sitting there as if waiting for a lap dance to start, Ku Lo didn’t see her face yet heard her sigh as they weren’t a meter apart. 

“Lo’er, p-please don’t laugh,” Gingge mumbled, looking straight forward. “I’ll try to lose wei—” 

“I promise I won’t,” he said. “There’s nothing to laugh at even.” 

“thanks.” Her hands lifted the uniform. 

The uniform’s hem hung centimetres off the ground, so it took time before two shapely calves came to his vision. 

Seen nothing except her face and what cleavage was at the offer before did this ‘strip’ warm his blood. “T—” 

“See, there’s some-” Gingge bent downwards to point out a spot with her finger. “I’m disgusting, aren’t I?” She looked at him, waiting for a response. 

“No, I can’t see anything wrong. Keep ongoing. I want to see more.” 

Gingge smiled, her face beet-red all the way to her neck. Still, she appeared to enjoy his reaction. At least it didn’t stop her hands from pulling up the robe more. 

Too slowly, the hem of the uniform revealed her meaty thighs. 

The pull stopped in a way that the hem of the dress lifted her ass a little. Maybe from a lower angle, he could see her… His head nudged downwards. 

 “Ugh.” Her letting out a repulsive sound halted his thoughts. 

Shit. Did I come out as a creep? He shifted his focus to her face.

“I hate my body…” she lamented. “How can you even look at me and my fat thighs?” 

 “How could you say that?!” His hand grabbed her thigh and squeezed it. 

“Lo’er~” 

“Sorry, couldn’t hold myself with you like this,” he vowed innocence as she slapped his hand away. “You’re just so damn hot.” 

“maybe… maybe you can give it another squeeze.”   

Without a further word, his hand took hold of her thighs just below the uplifted asscheeks. 

“MmM-” Gingge’s back arched. “Not with both.” 

“Fine.” He withdrew his hands off her, in the middle of another sound leaving her mouth.

“I can’t hold myself around you.” It wasn’t dishonest praise because his member under the robe was rock hard, and if not for his earlier conviction he might have jumped from the chair and taken her to pound town. 

The face which had turned away as it moaned returned. “I-if you r-really like it, you don’t need to hold ba— Ah” 

She let out a yelp as Ku Lo drew the voluptuous body closer so that he didn’t need to stretch his hands to touch her. “You’re so wonderful. In body and mind.” 

“Thank you-” She moaned and leaned forwards again, which made her ass bend towards his head. “For not seeing me as a fat monster like so many others.” 

“Those people are jealous of what you— I have.” His hand ran along the front of her thigh, passing through the middle. 

However, that hand didn’t far past the middle as her hands detained it. 

“I will not have sex with you today. It wouldn’t be fair.” Before she could do anything more, Ku Lo made his intentions crystal-clear. “The moment has to be perfect, like you. Nothing else will suffice.” 

“Lo’er, you don’t have to.” 

“Yes, I do have to. I can’t have your first time be like this. It wouldn’t be right.”

“B-but~ I want you.” Gingge spun around. Her brown hair flew over her face in the turn and the drop-down to her knees which followed. 

“Wait? Are you thinking of-”

“At least I can do this, right?” She looked up at him, pleading in her eyes that hid behind a veil of brown hair. “For you, for me.” 

“Fine, but you have to show me your body first-” His hands lifted her back up to her feet. “I want to appreciate your naked body and tell you it’s the most beautiful thing in existence.” 

“My front side isn’t good as—”

“Nonsense,” he cut her. “You said the same about your legs, but they alone made me sweat.”

“Wow...” She took her eyes off his. “My body made you like that?” she asked and teased him further by lifting the hem of the dress above the abdomen, revealing a white panty made from lace. 

“You’re sexy. A sex goddess,” he said and removed his robes, soaked from the rain and now this.

“A sex goddess?” She bit her lip. “Then what do you think of this?” Gingge yanked the robe through her head and hands. It fell onto the ground next to the woman covered only by her undergarments.

Ku Lo’s hand pumped his cock standing free of clothes while the other suspended its scraping of her thigh as he noticed the change. “I’m the luckiest man on Terra to have you as my girlfriend.”

Gingge’s body wasn’t fit, but the mellow nature perfectly accentuated her character. “You’re perfect, and you’re mine. What else could I ask.” 

“Lo’er-” She placed her smooth hand around his shaft. “Leave this to me, okay.” 

He nodded and complied.

Meanwhile, her own hand withdrew to the bra matching with the panties without giving his pulsating member a single stroke. 

“These are the only things I’m confident about so you better be excited,” she said and leaned her upper body forwards as the back straps of the white bra unhooked.

Even when constrained by her bra and hidden by clothes, her breasts had promised size and mellowness, so their slow unboxing drove him crazy. 

The bra was about to slip down as she said, “Not so fast-” One of her hands pushed the bra against the chest. “I need to get you really excited.” 

“I can’t get more— Ungh!” He was wrong. He could be further excited as five fingers took a grip of his glans and spun around it. “You’re so good,” he groaned as his head bent backwards. 

As his head came back, Gingge dropped the bra for a moment. “Oh, what a slip.” 

During the ‘slip’ he saw everything, though only for a frustrating moment. “Stop teasing me-” His hand went to nab the covering. “You naughty vixen.” 

Gingge straightened her back. “Lo’er, be honest—”

“I will.”

“Why do you like me?”

“Easy! Gingg’er, I fell in love with you when seeing your dedication to me—” 

“Not for my body—” She tried to cut in; however, Ku Lo didn’t let her as he continued speaking, louder.

“Whenever I see your smile, a shudder runs through my body. And now all I can’t think is how stupid was I to postpone our special moment.” 

 He took a hold of her hand. “My girlfriend, Gingg’er-” His hand drew her onto him. “I want you to use that gorgeous body of yours to please me.” 

The pull was a little too much as Gingge somewhat fell onto him, yet he used this opportunity to his advantage by moving hands into the backside of her panties. “I would be proud of this ass, too.” 

“Ahh!” she let out a yelp as hands squeezed and played with her asscheeks softer than any pillow; he could feel his hands drown into their flesh. “So rough~ Angh~”

“Aren’t you quite the lewd one?” He gripped her ass and pulled it up, eliciting another sweet moan.

“Why don’t you show me that naughty body of yours, since you act so hot and bothered?”

She took a step back, but only avoided his gaze while blushing. “N- no, it’s embarrassing.”

As he didn’t respond to her mutter, her breathing turned erratic and a dark spot formed on her panty.

“Don’t think I’m e-easy… j-just because.” She unceremoniously dropped the bra and showcased her massive teardrop tits. “W-what d-do you think?”

“You’re so sexy, covering your skin should be illegal-” His eyes shifted downwards. “And you get wet from being bullied? Pervert.”

“Noooo~” Despite her panicked exclamation, the wet spot on her crotch expanded before two delicate hands covered it.

“How about a ‘yes’?” Ku Lo’s hand snuck into the front side of her lace panties.

“Hiiiii” Surprised by his sudden action, Gingge drew her hands in. On her part, it must’ve been an attempt to stop him. Yet, in reality, it pushed his fingers into her slippery privates more than they already were.

“You want to l-look there, too, right?” Out of nowhere and without even being asked this time, the hands moved off and reached out for the last piece of cloth covering her body.

There was no response, but she dragged the panty down with a trail of viscous fluid formed between it and her dripping crotch.

Once she lifted a leg to remove it, Ku Lo pulled her now naked back against his crotch.

“Heeep. Don’t scare me like that!” Contrary to the wronged facial expression, however, her ass began to subtly grind against his raging boner.

As his shaft got eaten between the plump cheeks, his hands reached around her to play with the teardrop-shaped breasts and the inverted nipples still in hiding.

Enough passionate making out later, a panting Gingge inched forward before dropping on all fours and turning around to approach his crotch with a lewd expression on her face.

“You want to try sucking me off?”

She didn’t respond, just moved her mouth towards it, until he stopped her with his hands. 

“Didn’t I say we’d wait with this stuff? And now you’re so horny you’d try to seduce me with a blowjob? Didn’t you deny being a pervert?”

“Nooo, I’m not~” She tried to refute him, but her aroused swaying of hips and eyes glued to his dick told a different story.

And once he set aside his hand, she stretched out her tongue and made it crawl all over his shaft as her eyes turned up, trying to catch his reaction.

“Gingg’er…”

She opened her lips and took the tip inside it. Her warm and wet feeling alongside her entranced expression made up for any lack of skill.

As it turned out, however, she was a natural talent and found out the trick behind it as well as his weak spots in moments. The intervals between breathing pauses got longer and longer, and Ku Lo, who originally felt mainly spiritual satisfaction, was now getting close.

Gingge was about to take another breather when he started spewing out his seed. In an instant, she changed her plans to suck on his dick like her life depended on it, gulping every drop of cum.

She pulled back with a plop and swallowed, her face showing a kind of bliss that seemed very disproportional to what they had done.

“Huuuh, huuuh” she panted.

“It’s getting late, we should go to sleep soon.”

“Already? But we just started!”

“Isn’t my girlfriend a little too naughty? At this rate, she’ll dirty all of her underwear if this continues-” He took a glance at the stained panty dangling from her leg. “Until you fix your lewdness, I forbid you from wearing panties.”

“What?!?”

“I said it, didn’t I-” He shrugged. “During class, practice, and of course here in our courtyard, too.”

“W-what if someone finds out?” She didn’t deny it outright… a small, yet very revealing fact which made sure she’d bend if pushed. 

“You just have to make sure no one does, right? If you are as plain and disgusting as you say you are, nobody would look and notice, right?”

His plan was a simple one. He bet on her turning paranoid of sorts; always expecting someone to find out her dirty secret. The resulting alertness would lead to her noticing the lewd stares directed at her. This would — hopefully — make her rethink the opinion she had regarding her own body.

It would take patience to overcome his jealousy, but he wanted to help her as best he could. Anyway, others would stare, commando or not.

“I’m going to bed now, you want to join me?”

“Of course~” Gingge skipped to his side and wrapped his arm in her bare breasts.

22