CH43(R18) — Tightening grasp
1.5k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“so you don’t think Yao Khange could have done this to me, like at all?” Ku Lo asked the moaning Feng Huling, impaling her slim body on his dick with her long, black hair and robes bouncing with every movement.

“Weren’t we — Haah~ supposed to dual cultivate and nothing else?” 

“then I’ll just think aloud.” If Feng Huling wanted to act this way, he would play along. “yesterday, I was walking back from my darling Meifen’s place when someone shouted at me…” 

Ku Lo narrated the story in explicit detail. Every word and action told in a way that the story progressed a few seconds in a minute. 

For the duration of the story, Feng Huling didn’t comment on it. Yet from watching her face, he knew she listened. 

She might’ve tried to hide her shock behind moans of pleasure, but from time to time, when Yao Khange had said or done something extra horrific, she’d present a disgusted or unbelieving facial expression. 

The storytime ended with Ku Lo telling the conversation between him and Feng Huling from his perspective and how he’d felt during it. “It hurt me so much to know my partner wouldn’t believe me. She’d hired me to take hits for her, but when the time had come I wasn’t believed by her.” 

Around the end of that scene in the story, both of them had got their release, and so what they had wanted from dual cultivating. However, Feng Huling hadn’t moved off his dick, nor stopped to move.

The reason might’ve been that if her distraction wasn’t making her feel funny, she would’ve wanted to say something. 

“... I have to think of a way to make Feng Huling believe me,” Ku Lo ended his ‘thinking out loud’ with those words. With the intention to have her come back. He did not want to be cold; however, he wouldn’t let the matter rest either. 

A teardrop slid down on Feng Hulin’s cheek as she moved off him. “I might come tomorrow… for another session.” 

“Do as you see fit.” Ku Lo smiled, turning the figurative knife he’d thrust into her earlier. 

The action sure caused a reaction, yet he couldn’t see what exactly as she legged it fast, not uttering another word. 

Feng Huling opened the door with a bang, dashing past Huang Gingge and Dai Meifen, who chatted like old friends on the other side. 

Her rushing past them caused puzzled expressions from the duo whose eyes turned to witness the stride. 

Ku Lo used the time to move the blanket so that the hole wasn’t so visible. 

Only after that did Ku Lo garner their attention. “Yao Khange sure has a firm grip on her thought.” 

“Darling, she didn’t come around?” Meifen asked as she entered first.

“Lo’er, can’t she see you are the bestest and the rightest?” Gingge, after closing the door, rushed and jumped to lie next to him. “What a blind girl.” 

Ku Lo placed a hand around Gingge and drew her close to his chest while replying to Meifen. “She’ll come around, but Yao Khange has a perfect face within the sect, so convincing her will be a chore.” 

“Yao Khange achieving Spirit Bloom Third Stage at the age of twenty-four is a big deal around here-” Meifen took a more slow, mature approach, though still ended up sitting on the edge of the bed with his other hand on her thick thigh. “The masses of the sect call him an unrivalled genius...” 

“You aren’t interested in my recovery?” 

Meifen glanced past him. “Sister Gingge already told me about it, good job. although I can’t say I agree with your plan of lying here for what could stretch to a week if she really charms you.” 

He could hear how the person behind him giggled.

“What’s with the two of you?” 

“Guess we just like the same things-” Meifen’s fair hand slithered on the blanked towards his crotch. “One thing in particular.”

“Sister Meifen is also an excellent teacher for me.” 

“So I’m not the only person who can get you trying? What happened to the laid back, ‘going where the bar is the lowest’ woman I knew and fell in love with?” 

“Speaking of going where the bar is lowest-” Blushing, Meifen changed the topic. “That has given me trouble again. More like the excuse to give trouble, but whatever. We need to dance along with their tunes, for now.” 

“What is it?” 

“An Inner Court Elder has a mission for me,” she said before rolling her eyes. “Guess who?” 

“An elder who has the surname ‘Yao’?” 

“Correct,” she sighed. “I need to leave the sect to scout a group called the ‘High Mountain Bandits’ in three days.” 

“We’ll come with you!” Gingge spoke without delay. “That way we can spend some time outside the sect’s reach!” 

“Gingg’er?” Ku Lo turned around. 

“What?” She appeared puzzled. “You could’ve healed in three days, and this trip would give you valuable experience and y—” 

“I won’t take you two as a part of my group as a few Outer Court Disciples die every other mission like this.” 

“Then I’ll force you to take us.” 

Ku Lo’s head spun to his other side. “Meifen, don’t take Ging’er seriously, she’s just fooling around.” He tried to laugh it off before turning back to Gingge. “Thanks for thinking about what would be best for me.” 

“Lo’er, we’re going on that mission.” 

Meifen laughed a bit. “Don’t worry Ku Lo, there’s nothing that can pressure me t—”

“No!” Gingge cut her. “No! No! No!”

“Gingg’er, explain why are you so adamant in taking this action?” The current amount of reasoning wasn’t enough for him to understand her risking their lives for a mission given by a hostile force. Heck, he wasn’t sure Meifen would be coming back.

“If this is a trap laid out by them, their intention should be to lure Meifen out of the sect so they can strike. If this isn’t a plot, then Meifen should be able to defend us,” Gingge cleared her stance. “I would say this is the action they aren’t suspecting. If there is a plot, that is.” 

“Why couldn’t they have it both ways? Trap her there and us here?” Ku Lo and Meifen asked this with different words. 

“Send a group headed by a Deacon onto a mission they can’t complete? I don’t think so.” Gingge raised a finger. “Meifen, when was the last time a Deacon of the Yin and Yang Sect has died?” 

“On a regular mission like this? Ten, or was it fifteen years ago? The strive to restore the sect’s honour took the lives of many and precious resources from everyone. No one would want...” 

“Seems like Gingge is right here.” He gave Gingge a peck as a short term reward. “For them, the risk would be too high” 

 

Next week 3 chapters

20