CH58(R18) — Healing
1.1k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Try again. Small movements are enough.” Qingling sat in her bed watching Ku Lo, who stood at its far end. For the fifth time, his Sword of the Swordless had shattered from a careless twitch.

With physical combat training out of the question, she had returned to this ‘dead end’.

“Say, about the fight with your father… how did you suddenly get so strong?”

From the corner of his eye, he could see her frown. “Focus on your sword.”

“…“

The Qi eagerly crawled along his arm and protruded in the familiar shape of a black greatsword. But even before it was complete, parts began to evaporate.

Like sand running through his fingers, the weapon turned transparent, fading with each passing moment. Even with perfect concentration, he just couldn't seem to maintain all of it.

With a groan, he shook his hand, finally shattering the blade.

And now, his Qi reserves were nearly drained. “One more, then I’ll have to take a break.”

“Even I probably couldn't hold this thing together. Aside from Qi control, there’s nothing to gain from this.” She heaved her body into a completely upright position. “We can resume regular training in a few days… “

“I saw your injuries. There’s no way you can move by then.” 

“You were fine the day after Yao Khange beat you. Why shouldn’t I?”

“Did Gingge tell you?”

“No, but she was too calm. And you expect me to not know what the three of you did, locked in the room for hours?”

“ … figures. Well, I healed myself with Qi. But it doe-”

“You have the healing Qi? Then, can you use it on me?” Qingling jumped off the bed, only to flinch a moment later.

Before she could fall over, Ku Lo pressed her back into the furs. “Let me finish, will you? I tried it already. Also, what ‘healing Qi’?”

“no healing qi, then maybe… Can you tell me how?”

“That might actually work. So, you move some Qi to the wound and let it seep in.”

“And then?”

“You repeat until you’re out of Qi or all wounds are healed.”

“That’s all?”

“Yes?”

She looked like she wanted to say something, but closed her and changed to a slow, rhythmic breathing.

With how severe her injury was, he would have to wait quite some time. Instead of wasting it, he could very well finish his training and then find Gingge afterwards for Dual Cultivation.

But before the sword had become more than an unshapely lump in his fist, it shattered, his concentration interrupted by a cut short scream from the bed.

Qingling clenched her teeth as blood seeped into her bandages. Noticing him looking at her, she pressed out a few words. “Don’t mind me. I just didn’t expect it to hurt so much.”

“That’s because it shouldn’t! You’re bleeding!”

She glanced down at herself. “oh”

“I’ll get Gingge, you stay still.” He was almost out of the room when her voice reached him.

“Wait! I’m fine, so just get the bandages, I’ll change them myself.”

“You and your stubborn pride. Alright. I won’t tell her now. But if your wounds get worse, I’ll have to.”

The sun had already disappeared below the roofs when he went out to the well. Luckily, he didn’t run into Gingge on the way back.

As the bowl sat by the fire, Ku Lo rummaged in his ring for disposable cloth.

Once everything was prepared, he put it next to her bed and took some distance.

With each unwrapped bandage, healing cuts and fading bruises came into view. At least a week would be needed for them to disappear fully, but her stomach fared worse.

To the unchanged discoloration came shallow cuts smeared in fresh blood — almost identical to those he got when he had tried to heal her.

Maybe the issue is with her… if so, should I try it on others? 

“You saw them. It’s not that bad. So off you go.”

“ … right.” 

He felt tired from his half empty Qi reserves, so he decided to call it a day. The room he shared with Gingge was empty.

She had mentioned needing to visit some people, but the hours for formal meetings had long since passed.

He got out of his clothes and laid onto the furs.

As he was about to drift off, the door quietly opened and his missing lover dropped down next to him.

“how was your day?”

“Shitty. The family finances are a mess. I had to run around begging people to lay off debts until after the tournament. I wanted your dick all day, but I’m too tired to even think about doing it now.”

“Want me to give you a massage?”

Her hands went for the robes and pulled them off. As usual, there was no underwear beneath.

“There’s no need to leave out undergarments when it's this cold.”

In the near darkness, he couldn’t see much, but she had more knots in her shoulders than he thought possible. “Hey, I want to try something. but tell me if it hurts, ok?”

“sure” 

Like when trying to heal Qingling, he willed his Qi to move into her body. As a precaution, he sent just a strand, but it went into her as smoothly as it did when healing himself.

He increased the amount, causing Gingge to let out low, pleasured groans and twitch occasionally.

The soft, mellow skin became warmer under his touch. From her shoulders and arms, he went over to her legs. As he worked his way up from her ankles, he felt the dampness from her crotch. 

Her thighs were especially stiff, but the insides were drenched with viscous love fluids.

Feeling playful, he put a finger between her shoulder blades and, pouring in the Qi he could spare, traced her spine.

Gingge’s waist jolted up and a muffled scream escaped her mouth. Even after it was raised, her ass waved slowly.

“Seems you’re lively again.”

Hands spread her cheeks, spreading the bittersweet scent of arousal. “Mean! Just do it already~”

Ku Lo took his pants off and slid his dick into the damp, hot cave. His slow piston met by her grinding her waist quickly reminded him that he, too, was pent up.

Her meat folds tightly gripped his shaft and tried to wring out his cum. 

But he didn’t want to let the new use for his Qi go unused, so he grabbed her waist and pulled her inside his lap.

One hand reached down to her stomach and pressed Qi into her womb.

Gingge tightened around him like a vice and rocked her hips. Her hand reached around his neck and pulled him in for a wet kiss.

Their tongues intertwined, lapping salvia. 

Beckoned by the convulsing flesh, he drove his dick all the way in and spewed his seed into her burning meat hole.

After this explosive first orgasm, they dropped to the sheets. He could feel the Dual Cultivation Qi stream into him.

He pulled out and got into a lotus position to refine it. But before he completely got into the rhythm, something wet and warm crawled around his half flaccid dick.

Guess she deserves a break. Pretending not to notice, he went on with absorbing the Qi, but sent some strands into her tongue.

She took the tip into her mouth, rocking her head along the shaft.

At times, she would pull back and poke her tongue at his urethra, as if to look for missed semen.

Her blowjob caused his penis to swell again. Gingge took it in her mouth completely and let it grow down her throat. The size caused her to gag, but she seemed determined to keep her lips wrapped around the base of his dick.

The sensation of her windpipe dragged his attention away from refining, so he opened his eyes and laid her on her back. “You interrupted my cultivation. Some punishment is in order.”

She displayed her entrance. “Yes! Quickly!”

He rubbed the flooded folds teasingly. When all the remaining Qi had gathered in his dick, he pushed inside in one go and let it loose.

Her back arched up as her insides began churning. The rock hard nipples danced in the dim light.

His teeth softly sunk into one, letting him enjoy their rubber-like texture.

Though still shaking, Gingge wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her crotch.

He felt his second load climbing his dick. The full chest was plastered with kisses as he came.

Drowning her convulsing insides, his sperm disappeared into her hungry cervix.

Once the dam had been broken, one orgasm followed the other. Everything else disappeared.

There was just her perverted scent, the burning skin and the insatiable meat hole.

But at some point, his frenzy faded.

They hugged each other while gasping for air. He felt drained. Tired.

He managed to pull a blanket over them, but then he drifted off.

13