Chapter 13: Greeting
1.5k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After waiting a moment for the girl to respond, she just looked at me and shook her head.

“No, I.. I, please just leave.”

“Ah... huh okay.”

I was going to ask again but I thought it would be just a lost cause. I turned away from the now hiding girl, I walked to the door grabbing the handle. I said one more this before I left, I looked back.

“Um, well if you do need help, just know my name is Leon.”

I then closed the door almost all the way leaving it how I found it. I was now back in the long hallway. I looked in either direction, no one was to the left, but there seemed to be a maid to the right. She had one of those cliche maid outfits on, she seemed to be dusting, I walked up to her.

“Excuse me..”

“Oh! Huh, you startled me.”

She didn’t notice me till I was literally right next to her. I guess her mind was somewhere else.

“I’m sorry, but can you please procure some breakfast and girls clothes for me.”

“Oh yes, my lord, would you like to follow me. To pick out what you would like, exactly.”

I nodded and she started for the next corridor. I followed her for a while until we made it for the kitchens.

“I’ll go inform a butler to come to you, so that you may receive the clothes you asked for.”

She bowed and walked off.

......

I went to what looked like the head chef or at least the person in charge. I wanted some food to bring to Luna when she wakes up, she probably hasn’t eaten in a while. So getting food for her was the right thing to do.

“Can I have two meals for breakfast prepared?”

“Of course, my lord, we have a couple of dishes today though. Which would you like?”

He handed me a menu, one of the dishes was blueberry waffles, with many topping. Another was Eggs Benedict, another said miso soup. I was more drawn to the waffles and eggs, I don’t think Luna would be picky so we could share both meals if I picked two different ones.

‘Huh, I can’t wait to see her stuffing her cheeks, it’s going to be so cute.’

My face turned a little red while thinking about her.

I told the chef to prepare the dishes I wanted and then after he did a slight bow we both went in opposite directions. I went out of the kitchen and I saw the maid that I was talking to before. She seemed to have an old butler with her.

They both noticed me and came towards me. The butler kindly asked what type of cloth I wanted to be prepared. I told him that I wanted one or two sets of clothes for a girl, a little bit smaller than the maid. I pointed at her, I also told him to find some good clothes, not trash.

He then left, I was now alone the maid went back to her duties, I just stood there, waiting for the things I asked for. I waited a little while, around twenty minutes the same butler came to me. He was wheeling a cart to me with two covered plates and a little stack of folded clothes.

“Thank you for your help.”

I went and took control of the cart.

“Oh, my lord I can take care of it don’t worry.”

“No, it’s fine, I’ll take it to my room.”

“As you wish.”

He did a slight bow and left.

I started walking back to the room, through the way the maid and I went. After walking a little, I finally made it back to the room.

I stopped the cart and opened the door, I was surprised with lunas greeting.

————-

Sorry guys, as I said the beginning of the story gets kinda cringe worthy, though after a couple chapters it gets better  . Also the smut scenes start as chapter 30 check them out on MangaToon or Tapas

18