Chapter 78
175 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 78: Steamy

-Leon’s POV-

The large open-concept bathroom was bustling with activity.

The sound of the two of us moaning and breathing, the sound of water running down the drain, the steam clouded the room.

Though through all that all I could pay attention to was the mirror.

Her face was full of pleasure and heat.

Her mouth wide open breathing and moan frantically.

Her perky medium-sized balloons smooshed and slightly bounced between her two arms that supported her.

Her shoulder tensed and her back bent perfectly.

She and I were standing making love over the sink area.

She stared into the mirror in front of us as I let loose my animal instincts.

My hands held and moved on her caressing her to keep up with my pace.

She wanted to see my face she usually did, so I fulfilled it.

I pulled her head up straight to my level.

One of my hands felt her below, keeping me inside, keeping the pleasure rolling for her.

While my other held up her upper body from falling forward.

Across her chest gently grasping her neck and shoulder area, pushing her body closer to mine.

My lips ran down kissing and stimulating her neck, my eyes fixated on her in the mirror.

I took my hand grasping her top and pushed her cheek, our lips met as well as our eyes.

She fell apart I could tell I was being too much, though I warned her to tell me if I was too much.

Though I guess now that she could barely focus on anything but the pleasure she didn’t mind.

I pulled out and turned her back to me, grasping her bottom.

I pulled her up and lowered her down, not wasting any time for to be together.

She wrapped herself around my head and neck, holding on as our faces continued to mingle.

I love her, I can’t stop myself, it’s like a constant high, every moment I have her by my side, every time we kiss I can’t control the aching feeling of wanting more.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom.

I slowed down, I wanted to savor the moment for a bit longer, I wanted to continue without both of us falling apart.

I rested her on the bed I was on top of her, I slowly continued to thrust deep inside.

Before long my mind went blank and my body slightly shuddered.

The last thrust was one as deep as I could inside her, I could see feel her twitch and shiver, once I released, she had an almost exact same shock of pleasure.

She pulled me close and we halted all movement until she let go.

—————-

I was looking down at her now, she rested after we finished.

‘Seriously I should try being a little more gentle when we do this. An act of love turns to one of lust and pleasure. You’re just so tempting.’

Looking at her sleeping face I could see she was quite pleased, the smirk and flushed face showed.

I was sitting up on one of my arms, she was wrapped around that arm, sleeping peacefully.

Slight inner giggles and sweet-sounding breaths came from her.

I was tired the same as her it seems, so I decided to join her.

Though before covering her adorably sexy body, basking in the moonlight.

I stared down at her stomach, I pushed my head down and kissed her little belly button.

She slightly giggled and moved in her sleep.

Eventually, I joined her holding her close to me before falling asleep.

——-

To be continued

0