Chapter 92
119 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 92: Peace Meeting

-Leon’s POV-

When arriving at the palace, we were greeted by soldiers of course.

My men stopped them from going further, I did have Luna with me, I didn’t want anything to happen to her.

A man came out to greet us as well, he told us he was the kings assistant.

He guided us through the halls of the castle, before we came across a room.

He spoke of it being where he’ll meet the king.

He said no guardes were allowed to enter only me.

I left Luna in the hands of my men, and went in.

I walked into the room, guards were obviously stationed at the door.

The King of the human country Latis was standing in the middle of the room.

He turned to my entering and waited for me to approach.

I knew he was wary, guards were also stationed near him.

“Greeting Demon King Vanity, I’m King James Earl Latis. The contents of the letter that was sent to me stated you wanted to form a peace agreement, am I correct?”

“Yes, King Latis, you are, I’ve brought the treaty with me. I do hope you sign it.”

I gave the treaty to him he looked over it and placed it on the table.

“Can I ask why might one of the demon race want to have peace with humans, is it because of us trying to take back the land that was taken by your country”

“No, not at all, your invading army is quite easy to deal with in my stand point, all I want is for a world where my race and the others can work together.”

“How do I know you’ll uphold this treaty, those of the Demon race aren’t known to be that willing to agree.”

“Well I wouldn’t have proposed it without actually wanting it to come to fruition. Though if you’re still wary, I am getting married soon so.”

“How does it change the fact...”

“Too a human.”

“What?!”

His expression changed in an instant.

————-

I brought Luna inside the room, she was wary of the people around her so she stuck to my side.

Though I kinda pushed her out slightly for him to see.

“Oh my god you are.?”

He walked over and bent down to look at her.

“So what’s your name.?”

She hesitantly answered.

“It’s Luna.”

“Well Luna... Are you being forced into this. What’s your connection with The Demon King.”

“I’m not being forced, I agreed to be his wife.”

She spoke in an embarrassed tone her face blushed red as she slightly looked away.

I on the other hand placed my hand on her shoulder and brought her closer to me.

I looked at the king who moved slightly away from us.

“Even if I were forcing her, it would still count as a political marriage, I know humans do it all the time, having their children be in arranged marriages just for political reasons. Though.. as you can see from her response our relationship isn’t purely political, it has never even been political until now...”

“We’re even expecting to have a child.”

I looked down at Luna who had her hands touching her stomach, she had a content smile on her face.

“So please sign the papers, I doubt you would want your children to grow up in a world of conflict. I wouldn’t want the same for mine I don’t want it’s first sight of the world to be one covered in blood.”

“I understand, through the years I’ve been king that’s all I’ve wanted as well. The whole reason for invading Azeron was because that land was previously ours, I thought the people of that land were still suffering so I tried taking it back. And with a new king making a transition into power it was a perfect time to.”

He walked over to the table, grabbed the pen lying next to the treaty and signed.

———-

To be continued

3