Chapter 96
118 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96: Only One

-Leon’s POV-

Looking down at her sleeping face, her hand holding down my underwear, it was quite cute.

Its as if she never wants me to leave her side.

Though one she realized it her face turned bright red and she let go.

“I’m sorry.!”

She covered her eyes after letting go, her face still red.

Through her fingers, her eyes peeped back at me.

My arm reached around my head, I did the same for the other, stretching both.

My body turned and somewhat unveiled its glory to Luna.

Though as I did such a tempting display I spoke.

“What’s there to be embarrassed about.?. You’ve seen my a.s.s more times than one and I’ve seen every bit of you. So there’s no need to be shy.”

I sat down after a brief pause in sentencing.

As I started to speak I turned my body towards her lying down on my side, my arm holding my head up.

“And what’s to be sorry for, these were going to come off anyway...”

I took my unused arm and pulled Luna close to my chest, I moved my head down closer to her and spoke softly.

“And you know how much I enjoy it when you’re the one trying to tear off my clothes.”

Her face didn’t stop the deep blush.

Though as I spoke my final statement my own face lightly blushed.

A slight smile formed as well as a small breath of laughter through my nose.

—————

-Luna’s POV-

Leon hasn’t gotten much embarrassed when we’re na.k.ed together, I still have tendencies to blush and be shy.

He gets that way sometimes, though mostly he shows a straight forward expression.

Even now I was n.ak.ed in the bathroom, he was n.u.de as well.

He was preparing the bath, we usually share in it.

Though usually, I didn’t have to wait naked before getting in.

He seemed to have been waiting to tease me by making me stay out in the open.

As I said before he was n.ak.ed too, for someone like me to have a man as strapped as this, I feel very lucky.

Though since he was na.ke.d, certain areas were dangling and showing.

Though those areas weren’t faulty or understated either.

I had my face covered with my hands, blush flew through it and my eyes peeled at him through my fingers like before.

He turned my way many times so I decided to not move my hands, though I have seen every bit of him and he has seen every bit of me I’m still getting this way.

He found it cute, he would come and pull me closer to him.

Though I after the tub was full I was finally allowed to get in.

He sat down and I  sat between his legs, laying my back against his stomach.

The same areas I said weren’t lacking pushed against me once more, though I didn’t mind that.

His arms went around me and I just rested in the nice warm embrace.

“I still don’t know how you can be so calm in these situations..”

“Well I was like you when we first started getting to know each other, deep down it hasn’t changed, though after we really got closer if you know what I mean, that was around the time I didn’t mind being this way with you. I quite enjoy it actually...”

He sank a little deeper in the tub wrapping his arms around me.

His head fell against the top of my shoulder and our bodies really smooshed together.

“Sigh, we’ll be married soon anyway, so there shouldn’t be a need to be awkward about such things, around me anyway. Just know you’re the only one who’ll see me in this state and I’ll be the only one to see you like this. I’ll definitely make sure of it, so don’t worry.”

“I guess the queen was right, you are quite the charmer aren't you.?”

“If it’s for your affection, I’ll be as much as a charmer as I have too.”

“Haha, you already have my heart, so there's no need to try so hard.”

Leon turned my head around and kissed my lips, I put my hand to his cheek showing it was fine to continue.

“I know, but to make sure it’s mine alone, I’ll never stop fighting to keep it in my grasp.”

I was quite entranced by him, his lips met with mine once more after he spoke.

—————-

To be continued

It’s free on tapas or MangaToon, I’m currently updating the older chapters and making them more legible and less plot hole filled, check them out under revised version.

1