Chapter 99
111 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99: Abuse

-Leon’s POV-

“No don’t, it’s alright, he’s the one who actually helped me.”

She came close putting one hand on my chest and the other around my waste.

I put my own arms around her as well.

She turned to her brother and spoke.

“This is Leon.. he’s my husband, he’s really a good person. So there’s no need to be wary of him.”

“What how did you..”

He noticed our rings and was shocked.

———-

I had my hands around her, though when I spoke my movement changed.

“We’re not married yet...”

I bent down slightly nudging my head on her shoulder against her head.

My arms went around her stomach and waist, her head against mine, her hand almost reaching around my neck to my head.

“Though that doesn’t change the fact we’re as close as if we’re husband and wife.”

He kinda blushed, but overall was pretty shocked, looking at the two of us.

“What.!? Hahow did this, weren’t you.?”

Though the father swung the door open once more, slurring his words still.

Though he seemed much more aggressive than before.

“Is that bastard demon still here, tell him to get hell out of here.!.”(I didn’t make his words slurred but just think of them as a drunk person might say them.)

Noah spoke loudly at him.

“Shut up, go back inside, we’re trying to have a conversation.”

Once he finished speaking he swung the now empty bottle at Luna’s brother.

Luna’s brother, Noah turned unknowing of what was happening and got hit in the side of the face.

The bottle shattered, pieces flew, I blocked them from hiring Luna.

Luna’s brother fell to the cobblestone walkway, Luna watching the abuse went for her brother.

When hitting the grown blood came from his face, he was almost knocked out.

“You traitor, how could you let that b.i.t.ch back here, you’re so worthless.”

He was going in forward with the neck of the bottle, almost as if using it as a shank.

He seemed to want to abuse Noah again.

Though Luna was in the way trying to get her brother's head from the ground.

Though before the father could even step a single foot forward to abuse my wife I grabbed his throat.

He was begging for me to kill him, I wouldn’t let many people get away with even speaking badly about her, but he seemed to think he could get away with trying to stab her.

Such stupidity wasn’t tolerated in my view, my fingers dig into his neck, blood started coming from it.

He dropped the broken bottle and started scratching trying to pull my hand off of him, he was gasping for life.

Though that wasn’t something I was going to hand back to him.

I had his back to the wall of the house.

My eyes met his, the must-have been blazing with fury, such that fear, tears fell from his old eyes.

I moved my face closer to his, to speak the last words he was going to hear.

Though before I could speak, Luna looked and noticed how I was crushing her father's throat.

Luna was crying, shaking with fear and sadness.

She held her brothers head to her chest, coddling him, he was cooking out of the knockout.

“Leon, please... let’s just go...”

My grip got tighter, my tone was hostile.

“You know I don’t like leaving those who try harming you to their own devices...”

“I know, but he’s not worth it. You know if we leave now we’ll never come back here again. There’s no use in dirtying your hands when with his blood.”

I pulled him off the house slightly and slammed him back into it, letting go of him in the process.

He fell to the floor, coughing, holding his neck.

I stepped aside and went to Luna.

Her brother spoke.

“Luna don’t tell me you’re going to leave me again.??”

—————

To be continued

2