Chapter 109
106 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 109: Out of the Shower

-Jesse’s POV-

I felt anxious, sitting there waiting for the water to stop.

Once it did even more anxiety, wonder came upon me, my heart was pounding.

The door crept open, the figure of the girl came out.

A large towel wrapped around her body, her hair still slightly dripping, steam rose from her.

She was quite radiant, her cheek went pink once seeing me.

Her skin was milky white as if never seeing the sun before.

My body which was unmovable like a stone at the moment sitting on the bed was so tempted to walk over grasping the towel away to see how much of such a beauty could be so perfect.

I’ve seen her body almost n.u.de before, and I have seen parts fully uncovered, but as of now, it was like the first time seeing such a sight.

She didn’t drop the towel, she just walked over to me.

“You can go take a shower now, I’m sorry I took so long..”

She said it in a meek tone of voice as if frightened of the man before.

Though she had nothing to fear, I wasn’t going to do anything bad.

I then spoke softly and kindly standing up tall before her.

“It’s fine, I’ll be out in a bit.”

I walked over to the bathroom, steam still somewhat filled the space.

I started stripping, once my body was free from material I turned on the shower and hurried up to get clean.

———

I only took a few minutes, scrubbing every inch of my body, making sure it was presentable for her.

I stepped out my body dripping to the floor, I didn’t grab a towel beforehand, though there were always spares.

Well not always, it seems Mable took the last towel that was fit for my size.

No wonder it covers her upper chest to her knee.

I didn’t fret though, all I needed was a piece of clothes to dry myself before going in.

I doubt the two of us will be needing much cover though.

I looked around and found a towel that was good enough, though not big enough, I still dried my body and hair the best I could.

I wrapped the thing around my waist and looked in the mirror.

I blushed thinking about what Mable might think of me, I took my hand and moved it over my half-shaven face.

A slight semblance of a beard was there, so I thought if I should hurry up and shave before.

I just decided to disregard it and go out.

I walked out and she noticed me, and I noticed her.

We were both shocked at the look of each other.

———-

-Mable’s POV-

I waited a little while, I was surprised that the shower ended so quickly.

The door opened a little while after that and there he stood.

His body half n.a.ked, first starting from the top his hair dripped a little, his rugged, handsome looks were covered in blush, his somewhat hairy abs were glistening, a few water droplet slowly made their way down towards his waist.

All that was left on his body was a small towel, barely able to wrap around him, barely reaching halfway down his thigh.

You could see a part in where the two ends meet because it wasn’t long enough.

A certain appendage was kinda nudged forward, a shape formed under the cloth, though that was because the cloth over him was so tight.

He wasn’t even awake down there yet, and even so, it showed through.

Though it woke up shortly after he notice my full body.

My body was uncovered, I sat on the bed my legs close together, my arms on the bed but still close enough that my n.ip.p.l.es were covered.

His eyes widened, one of his hands went over his mouth, his other which was helping hold the towel let go.

Unveiling himself fully to me.

He came closer to me slowly and I stood up.

I got a glimpse of it, slightly growing, I was embarrassed, I turned my head slightly to the side looking down, my hand grasping my other arms elbows.

We were right next to each other at this point, both our hearts were pounding, our faces blushing.

He took one of his hands, touched the skin of my arms, before moving his lips to my exposed neck.

——————

To be continued

1