Chapter 146
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 146: Unmistakable Night part 2

She mumbled and took off her nightgown.

Her body was fully on display. My eyes looked away but I couldn’t help being lured in by her.

Our eyes met and she spoke once more.

“When will you come back to me Leon, I miss you..?”

“L... Luna, please don’t..”

As I bent upward to speak, her arms went around my neck and our lips met.

I sat there clueless and fridged. My arms moved with the flow, reaching for her waste then to her back. Her body was petite and her skin was soft to the touch.

Even though I’ve only really known this woman for a short while her eyes and lips seem so familiar and comfortable.

Whenever my eyes would close, flashes of past moments like this came to me. My eyes closed for a few moments and I smirked witnessing what seemed to be a kiss we shared before. Though her eyes looked fresh and happy in this glimpse of memory. She seemed to want more, yearning for more love. It was a sweet warm memory.

She grasped my shirt and tried pulling it over me before getting stuck so I let her go and pulled it off myself. The contact we were doing before continued.

I flipped on top of her, my arms holding her tight, my lips not wanting to leave hers.

As my heart pounded more the rush seemed to affect my lower region. It ground through my pants against her. My body left her for a moment as I took off the rest of my clothing.

I stared down at her, her arms were out above her.

She looked up at me and said almost innocently.

“Please be gentle...”

I fell closer, my arms holding me above her. My eyes still open, looking at this adorable woman with the most temping face and voice. All I could think about was that sentence. I closed my eyes and more glimpses of what seemed to be our past selves like this. Her cute temping expression, the first time we united. She spoke with that same voice and expression; my heart pounded. My body felt numb in the past as well, when seeing and hearing her like this.

My eyes opened and I was drawn to her, my lips went to hers and my hands went to her legs.

——-

My hips grinded away, my appendage stiffly and smoothly glided against her. My hands felt up her waist to her chest, such delicate-looking peeks. I blushed at the sight of them, my hands so eager to see how such would feel in my grasp.

Luna’s moaned slightly as they squeezed.

Her arms went around my neck once more, my lips reached for hers.

My nerves felt amazing, my hand eagerly reached below to position myself.

Slowly but surely we were fully united, her legs wrapping around my waist. My legs pushing me up further. Our breath seemed erratic and our heartbeats synced.

“Leon... It’s been so long since I’ve felt this.. please come back to me...”

Images of her meekly saying, “Don’t leave me, master.” and  “I’ve missed you.” Flew in and out of my mind. Her tone seemed much the same in both my mind and reality. Almost pleading for her wishes to be fulfilled.

The pleasure I was feeling was nothing I’ve ever experienced, nothing my mind could imagine on its own.

In that situation, I couldn’t stop my mind from drifting off in the bliss of the moment. My mind stuffed with memories and reality and my body experiencing such an amazing feeling.

My arms grasped her waist, I pushed it as I moved. Every time my rod trusted as deep as it could Luna’s voice was let out.

Such moans, simple eye glances, kisses, it all seemed to bring memories that were lost to me.

Our bodies continually thrust and pushed together, our eyes continued to stay in contact.

Our hips locked and her legs kept me in place as I released.

My eyes closed and it was as if thousands of lives flashed before me.

Her body seemed to shiver, and a mine staggered.

We both seemed to make a little noise at the end.

Her hand moved to my face, and my eyes opened and tried focusing on her. We both seemed out of breath, though our lips still met once more.

————

To be continued

-If anyone is confused about the back and forth between images in his mind and reality.  Throughout the encounter with Luna, he is having relapses of memories he’s forgotten. Just think of them as second long glimpses but within his mind, he sees entire encounters no matter how long they are. Luna is blissfully unaware of any of it and Leon can’t really comprehend them that well and continues with the flow of the situation.

1