Chapter 203
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 203: Desires

I was worried, I looked at him with an expression that showed it.

“What do you mean?”, I said almost pleading for an answer.

His tone of voice was different, more menacing. His voice itself was different as well, deeper and more masculine. I liked how deep and gentle his voice was before, though now I was afraid of what happened to it.

He breathed out a laugh. The reason left me dumbfounded. I didn’t know what was happening to the Val I knew.

His irises were fully amethyst colored. Not a trace of violet remained. The rest of his eyes were dark compared to the center. They were lovely, but at the same time, they were menacing.

This person wasn’t Sir Val.

I asked him a question with a bit more confidence and less fear. Of course, it remained inside.

Emelia: “Who, who are you?”

He looked at me with wide eyes as if the answer was obvious. He spoke with pride and confidence.

Val: “I’m Val Dradrigo Eminence the third, named after my father and his father before him.”

What? What happened to the Val who didn’t wish to be compared to his father, who didn’t even tell me his full name. I tried pulling my hands down from the wall, but there wasn’t any give.

Emelia: “Sir Val, what’s going on with you?”

His big hands tightened. His eyes closed for a moment.

Val: “Oh, I understand now... You must understand I’m not the man you once knew.”

His attitude seemed easy, as if everything was normal, even though I was being pinned against the wall.

He opened his eyes, looked to the side, and then towards me while he began to speak.

Val: “Well, I am, just not in the way you think.“

He began looking intently at me, his face getting closer. What was this man even saying? Is he joking around with me? Well, it’s gone too far. I don’t want this to continue. It’s too much.

Emelia: “Where’s Val? What's going...?”

He interrupted me with a softer tone.

Val: “You see, I’m the manifestation of his innermost desires, and what’s most surprising, out of everything that he could've had or should’ve had...”

His voice got deeper, calmer, and more pleasant.

Val: “What he desires more than anything else in this world...”

He paused and got close. His eyes stared deeply into mine. A smirk appeared on his face. I didn’t care for that smile, but his eyes held most of my attention.

Val: “is to consume you...”

As he neared the end of his sentence, he inched closer and kissed my lips once finished.

I was resistant at first. However, it was like we were in the greenhouse again. His lips showed no sign of resistance or disgust. It was as if he was giving in to me without disdaining me. I didn’t like this new Val, whatever this man was. I didn’t like his attitude or his sadistic expressions. However, I can’t say I didn’t like the kiss.

If this truly was Val, only acting differently, I was glad the way he kissed didn’t change. It felt right, I didn’t want it to, at least not with this man, but I didn’t want it to stop.

I just wanted my Val.

————-

To be continued

0