Map 1 Floor 1: Fairy’s Pantry 20% Vegetation Growth
456 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided to make this its own post so that it can be found more easily. In the future, if Constance is ever in Fairy's Pantry, she'll be moving from place to place based on this map. If she ever talks about something, it's either on this map or something that was added or done by hand. This is also true for anyone that may be speaking about Fairy's Pantry.

This is the same thing I do with New York City, i.e., if Constance talks about a bench, tree, hotel, or whatever, you can find that on the map in the exact spot she said it would be, though the name might be changed due to backend alternate history.

An example of this is Hotel Casale, the location of the newest gate. The hotel that stands in that spot, in our reality, is called "The Pierre." It's an old hotel named after Charles Pierre Casalasco. In Constance's reality, the hotel was purchased by the Helping Hands in Galtry's stead, and they renamed it, Hotel Casale, to reinvigorate it and show that it was under new management. However, they also wanted to keep its history, so they sculpted it around Charles's last name, "Casalasco" with a shortening to "Casale," which has the alternative meaning, "A group of houses in the countryside." The type of place you'd want to stay the night and spend your money. Combined with renovations, it was a highly successful rebranding and funneled a lot of money into Galtry's personal, hidden pockets. Though, sometimes people did question how a hotel could have more guests than they did rooms.


The top and bottom map is a 2048x2048 mostly to scale map. The middle map was exported at a 4k resolution, so it might be better to open it up in its own browser and zoom in to look at all the little details.

Hope you guys enjoy it.



Up to 14 advanced chapters for this novel and some exclusive content for those generous enough to support me on Patreon.

4jIPiNM.png
Join the Discord

25