Chapter 1 : Alex and The Meteorite Carrying The Virus
133 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boom !!!"

it was the sound of a falling meteor.

Breaking news, viewers at home, that was an amateur recording that was recorded when the meteor fell. The meteor was found falling near the coast of Bali. The meteor destroyed several residents' houses. Rescuers are still looking for survivors in the ruins of several buildings, besides that .. . "

Alex, who was sitting watching the news on TV, frowned

because he saw a bunch of strange particles starting to scatter around.

"Again? ... how long will this end, even though I just want to live a normal life ..."

I who don't want my normal life to be disturbed, see the area around the meteor on TV.

then

"Teleport"

a man suddenly appeared near a tree. of course the man is Alex. the main character of this story.

Alex saw the situation around him. Then walk towards a large crater due to a falling meteor. There is a fog covering the center of the crater

When Alex was about to cross the police line

"Hey, you can't go there !!!" Shouted a cop

"Sleep"

"Hey ..." the cop fell and fell asleep

"You!!!" shouted another cop

"Sleep"

the cop fell asleep too

"Memorize"

Alex then walks up the police line and into the crater where the meteor is located.

"There is a lot of fog"

Alex walks into the fog then Alex uses his Ki energy to cover his entire body.

Golden yellow energy covered his body.

Alex could feel a lot of dark and foreign energy in the fog.

Alex focused his eyes then his eyes turned white and Alex could see everything in the fog

"What is this? Undead? Zombie?"

Alex saw several people moving in the fog. they all lacked vitality and they were slow moving.

then Alex saw a large rock that was thought to be a meteor in the middle of the crater. Alex walked and approached the meteor stone.

When the zombies saw a living human approaching the meteor, they immediately screamed and ran madly towards Alex

"GraaaaWw"

"Wrrrraaa"

Alex saw that these zombies were running towards him. raised his right hand then pointed at the approaching zombie.

"Holy Light: Finger"

golden light shot out from his finger and hit the nearest zombie. then the light burns the zombie's body. Not only that, the light that penetrated the zombies continued to move towards the other zombies. until all zombies are scorched.

"hmmm easy" Alex got closer to the meteor he saw there were many small creatures moving around the meteor.

"Aliens? Bacteria? Viruses?"

Alex took a closer look and his eyeballs changed again this time they became smaller and then had many rings around them

Alex now sees a strange creature shaped like a virus.

"Virus?"

Alex believes this virus is the cause of people who die turn into zombies because this virus emits dark energy, which is the same as zombies.

Alex decides to eliminate the creature.

"Holy Light: God Palm"

this time a beam of light shot out from Alex's palm. The light scorched the entire zombie virus. and leaving only a chunk of meteor stones.

"Hmm not bad for collection"

"Room"

the stone disappeared immediately

"okay when its cleaning the scene"

“Holy Light: Divine Domain” Light spreads from Alex's body and obliterates all zombie viruses in all areas affected by the zombie virus.

then Alex's eyes changed again this time his eyeballs had hour hands, and slowly the clocks turned to the left.

Alex saw the incident when a meteor fell, then a rescue team and police arrived. some catch the virus without knowing it. because they couldn't see what was in the fog, and couldn't get closer because they felt dizzy when they inhaled the mist besides that they also heard the roar of monsters so they decided to close it.

it turns out that the virus is not active immediately, but will directly affect those who die. This is quite the opposite of the nature of the virus that Alex knows that it can only live in a living host

"hmm ... this will be troublesome"

Alex pointed his finger at the sky

"Holy Light: Neddle Rain" a streak of light shot out and disappeared towards the sky.

In several places around Bali Beach, which were hit by the meteor, many small lights that were invisible to the eye fell and hit the bodies of various people.

"well I've got rid of the most dangerous impact, it's time to return"

"Teleport"

Alex returned to his apartment.

then sat back on the sofa in front of the TV

"The fog that covered the crater due to the meteor suddenly disappeared. Rescuers and police rushed to the scene, to check the situation ..."

"Yeah ... that's done, then ..."

Alex feels the meteor rock in his sub space. then took it out

"Room"

Meteor rock appeared in front of him and floated.

"hmmm too big !!! maybe it would be better if it was smaller"

"Minimize"

meteor rock shrinks to the size of a fist

"ok this is better"

Alex took it and put the meteor stone in his collection cabinet. it appears that there are several items other than meteor stones there

a few years ago before today. that is, when Alex was a child

3